It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post publishes article advocating for children to be exposed to BDSM fetishes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It's not filth, it's simply adult business. Those who advocate this have a different problem than liking BDSM.

It takes just a few foul apples to spoil any basket, remember. In theory there's nothing to tolerate about because it shouldn't even be topic. You shouldn't even hear about it, let alone see it.

I can speak from experience that most that like this are decent people. They will go to great lengths if there is a private party to not be suspicious and BDSM != sex.

Add: I have the highest respect towards those that willingly have the mental power to submit themselves into my hands. If some think that submissive people have no balls, I tell you that they are more man than the macho types seen so often.
edit on 30.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it,

#ing pervert.

I am no stranger to BDSM but like everything sexual, this is something you want to HIDE from children, not TEACH them. For #s sake the world has gone bonkers.

Disgusting.

i wholeheartedly agree with you,

However...

My interest in BDSM has been there since a very young age (before I started school, literally as long as I can remember and no, I was never abused) and it was hard growing up with that, there was nobody I could talk to about it.

I have no idea how you would go about letting kids know that's okay but it wouldn't be until the appropriate age either. It's horrible feeling like theres something wrong with you because of your desires.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

India and China are a step ahead, and I'm sure other countries as well.

But America is trying to outpace them all, from what I'm seeing.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: ColeYounger

Anyone here on ATS think America is that New Babylon we always hearing about?

I’m not even of a religious bent. Just curious.

Taking the secular long-view, societal collapse is often preceded by unsustainable complexity and the decay of social cohesion.

I'm thinking the long haul does not look promising.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I've been dominated before. It's a world on its own and should remain in the adult realm.

Most people into it have just gotten bored with traditional sex.

The Bible says there's no defilement in the bedroom....so hit ME harder....

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I have been interested in BDSM since a very young age too and didn't knew the term even. And yes, I hated it whenever someone drew parallels to some kind of self therapy through BDSM.

Today I know better because the human mind can blend out many things. This doesn't necessary mean everyone who likes BDSM has that experience.

I have no idea how you would go about letting kids know that's okay but it wouldn't be until the appropriate age either. It's horrible feeling like theres something wrong with you because of your desires.

I felt like this and it's a horrible feeling. I had the double down version because I am not heterosexual either and was outed against my will. You can connect the dots maybe. I lisp too although this is not connected to the rest. This # just made me a stronger but also lonely person although sometimes I like to spill my heart here.

My opinion is that we can just teach our children to be tolerant in general. That it's okay to be different but that we also don't purely define ourselves with the difference and don't push it on others as counter reaction to being shunned before.

Let the kid make the transfer thought for themselves towards that topic (adult topics) when they get to puberty. Only if my kid would ask my and that would depend on the age...

I would explain that many people like many different things and that we do not know their reasoning so we do not judge.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM
I agree, this is nothing, nothing that children should be concerned with. I feels stupid to type because it should be a natural thought.

Let children be children as long as possible, they will need to grow up fast enough and work all their lifes. It's every adults duty to make sure that the children are protected from this.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Sexual grooming is abuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty
Noted. : )

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
This has always been my issue with Gay pride parades. They are often just overtly sexualized. I have no problem with what people do in their own bedrooms, but there is no need to advertise your kinks and fetishes in a parade. If we had a heterosexual parade and had a TigBitties float or some other obviously overly sexualized theme, I think people would be abhorred.

My issue is with people basing their identity on a sexual preference.

It's just as bad as basing your identity on the color of your skin.

What the hell ever happened to people just being people?

They've created so many boxes for themselves that they've grown apart as a culture.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Funny,

Every kind of sexual perversion is "Loving" or "Love".

These people are truly sick.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Funny,

They do not know what Love is, Love is about giving, caring about others and putting there well being before oneself.

But for these Love is a word they use in place of Lust, Lust is about taking, feeding the self at the expense of other's, exploiting others, even enslaving them and torturing them for gratification which these sick and twisted individuals get out of that, perhaps it makes them feel powerful to hold power over others and that makes them feel safe as they stand on there tiny mountain of power over the defeat of there victim's, like child abusers enjoying the power they have over those that can not fight back.

There never was a more apt example of the difference between goodness and absolute evil, they are in every way evil.

Jesus said this of love, No great love hath a man but that he lay down his life for his friends.

Giving not taking.

They as you say have no idea what love is but use the word in it's most twisted and inverted manner, a manner which has nothing to do with love at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Funny,

I don't care what people do in their own homes, but when it involves children?

Then they need throat-punched.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's just be honest here. It's just the new "will" of the elected to pussify the next generation. Useful be secluded. Otherwise if they are born say 2007 are fair game. SMH Take care of your own

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's just be honest here. It's just the new "will" of the elected to pussify the next generation. Useful be secluded. Otherwise if they are born say 2007 are fair game. SMH Take care of your own

How can any truly good society sit idly by and witness child abuse?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Yet you only have hate for those.

Curious, I know nobody doing bdsm that has that amount of hate towards a different thinking person.

It's like I would bash down on your religious believe and go on a rant about how sick so many "persons of God" are and what they do to children.

If someone submits to me in a Bdsm session it's because they put trust in me. It's an honor and it's not about torturing or standing on a heap of power because actually the submissive has all the power. All of it.

If course the above never occurred to be a thought on your head because you're full of prejudices.

What does your God say about that?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When little Britney turned eight we bought her a copy of the book, fifty shades of gray. We were too embarrassed to talk to her about the bees and the birds but wanted to educate her and this book explained it very well, ya’ll. The only real problems weve had since is that we keep finding her darn dolls tied up to house hold appliances in less than appropriate positions but her therapist says it’s just a phase she’s going through.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If someone submits to me in a Bdsm session it's because they put trust in me. It's an honor and it's not about torturing or standing on a heap of power because actually the submissive has all the power. All of it.

Yeah. A woman was telling me things just like that, back when I was about 40.
So then I said, "All right then. Bring out those wrist ribbons. Show me."
But then she demurred, "I was merely speaking theoretically, nothing personal."

So I've been hesitant ever since, afraid of rejection.
======
Off topic: I figured you'd get another good high performance car.

edit on 30-6-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
This has always been my issue with Gay pride parades. They are often just overtly sexualized. I have no problem with what people do in their own bedrooms, but there is no need to advertise your kinks and fetishes in a parade. If we had a heterosexual parade and had a TigBitties float or some other obviously overly sexualized theme, I think people would be abhorred.

I agree. I'm pro LGBT rights in a general sense, although some of the movement has become extreme.

But exactly this, why does a movement originally about sexual identity acceptance and anti-discrimination need parades of sexual behavior in public?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's unsettling to be in a thread where the subject matter brings to the surface "members" I've never seen.

And these folks are trivializing this methodically and patiently.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join