It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post publishes article advocating for children to be exposed to BDSM fetishes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In an article on Tuesday titled “Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it,” writer and former sex worker Lauren Rowello wrote about taking her children to a Pride parade five years ago. She said they became confused at the sight of a “bare-chested man in dark sunglasses,” suspenders, and a “leather thong” who was being “spanked playfully by a partner with a flog.”

“When my own children caught glimpses of kink culture, they got to see that the queer community encompasses so many more nontraditional ways of being, living, and loving,” she declared

“children who witness kink culture are reassured that alternative experiences of sexuality and expression are valid.”

“This is what she’ll say out loud. Imagine how far she’s really willing to go,” commented one woman on Twitter, while another user declared that the writer’s children “should be removed by child protective services.”

Source
Washington Post article

People who seek to expose children to BDSM or otherwise sexual activity are sexual predators. There is no reason it is appropriate to intentionally expose children to half-naked men in fetish clothing whipping each other's asses. This is grooming activity. I'd bet any money on this woman (who is a former "sex worker", or in other words a prostitute) being a closeted pedophile who was most likely abused herself as a child, and that exposing her children to things of this nature is her way of normalizing whatever she experienced so that she doesn't feel like a victim. It happens constantly.
This article is a warning sign that children are in the care of a dangerous person, and the people online calling for an investigation are completely justified.
Now, on to the fact that this was even published by the Washington Post in the first place... How disgusting of a place our society is in when you can be attacked and cancelled and have your life threatened and ruined for something as simple as saying "men and women are different", but when you want to expose children to sexual fetishes, you get a whole platform to share your views with impunity.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Joe Biden is in Milwaukee, forcing kids to watch him lick cones, while he hugs them.

See photo at: www.jsonline.com...

Is that B.D.S.M. punishment?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that the same guy who said he "likes children more than people?"

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"sex worker Lauren Rowello"

At least nobody can say a whore, with the mores of a whore, isn't the perfect spokesperson for Democrats. Just the sort of thing a person should expect to see in the Washington Post, too, a whore rag,

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: carewemust

Is that the same guy who said he "likes children more than people?"

Yep! And "Facts" are better than "Truth".

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This has always been my issue with Gay pride parades. They are often just overtly sexualized. I have no problem with what people do in their own bedrooms, but there is no need to advertise your kinks and fetishes in a parade. If we had a heterosexual parade and had a TigBitties float or some other obviously overly sexualized theme, I think people would be abhorred.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

taking her children to a Pride parade five years ago. She said they became confused at the sight of a “bare-chested man in dark sunglasses,” suspenders, and a “leather thong” who was being “spanked playfully by a partner with a flog.”

Yeah no #...i bet they were....sounds like a pretty normal thing for a child to be confused by. That's typically how it should be...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I can only imagine how school handles it when a kid spanks a classmate because it looked fun when they saw it.

What a #3d up brain.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it,

#ing pervert.

I am no stranger to BDSM but like everything sexual, this is something you want to HIDE from children, not TEACH them. For #s sake the world has gone bonkers.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
This has always been my issue with Gay pride parades. They are often just overtly sexualized. I have no problem with what people do in their own bedrooms, but there is no need to advertise your kinks and fetishes in a parade. If we had a heterosexual parade and had a TigBitties float or some other obviously overly sexualized theme, I think people would be abhorred.

Where is this parade? Is there music and beer?

I’m down.

Edit: to be fair I attended a Pride Festival in SF. It was pretty overt. I was hoping to see titties. I was confused why there was so much leather and dong.

I was disappoint. But it was a cool experience otherwise.

edit on 30-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That kid is confused? Hold my beer.

Just wait until they have to explain why calling him “Mr. Slave” is okay in this context. Just not others…..

Oh well. Hail Amerika…

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

There's that "one time in a year" mentality where such people feel the need to "make up" for the rest of the year where they feel oppressed.

It was evident when I went to the Love Parades in Berlin, I even got some hate because I wasn't uniform gay enough and b on top. Someone scavenging in both gardens...

Out of the many intolerant people I spotted in my life, the Love Parade was full of such. Ironic, isn't it?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They said being gay was just like normal couples, and we were bigots to discriminate.

Now its kink culture that your kids need to witness.

Gtfo, and stay out.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing
"sex worker Lauren Rowello"

At least nobody can say a whore, with the mores of a whore, isn't the perfect spokesperson for Democrats. Just the sort of thing a person should expect to see in the Washington Post, too, a whore rag,

Soon this will not exists
"sexual predators"

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I'm rather naïve about certain things. I had to ask someone what "kink" meant.

Then I remembered when I was in an anti-war march in a city back in 2002. The alternative life style folks turned out to cheer us on. They wore strange clothing.

I don't get out much. I Avoid parades, cities, large crowds.

You won't find me bringing children to watch a parade because I wouldn't even be there myself.

-------
I hope you're doing well. I read that you sold a car.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well said

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It is rather odd that you take a woman who chooses to whip her shirt off and show her breasts to a crowd of cheering dudes and she's being "objectified" and society must fight objectification... take the same woman, shave half her head and strap a leather harness onto her and have her flaunt her breasts to a crowd of cheering lesbians and parading members of the alphabet soup crowd and it's "pride." Reason number 4383270 why modern culture is a crock of # and probably deserving of God's final judgement any day now.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh God...here we go again.

Okay, hold on, I got this...Don't take your kids to gay pride parades!!!

This isn't the answer right? We have to be outraged...

I'll be leaving myself out

link   
If any angels are reading this, please ask God to spare me and mine from his coming wrath. That is all.

link   
These people are obviously being oppressed and discriminated against.
They should hold a gay pride parade in a Muslim country or maybe China and see how that goes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join