It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbell drops another video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well that was crap video. If Corbell has the access to videos that I do, then maybe he can use his name and "clout" to get the Sailors to allow the videos to be released. There are at least three great looking videos out there taken during the day, and from the bridge of a naval vessel. Hell, in one video I saw you can hear the Ship's Captain talking in the backgrounds to Pacific Command about what is going on. Where is THAT video Corbell? Where?

Before anyone says, "Why don't you put the video out". I saw the videos, I don't have control of them. The Sailor that showed them to me was afraid to allow me to record or copy the videos. The events I saw took place last year and the craft flying in the videos are um... weird to say the least. Certainly not ours or any other nation. The Pentagon Report should have had something about this event in them, but for whatever reason nothing has been leaked out about this.

I've been told that there are a lot of videos out there of these naval encounters, but none of the videos have been released to the public. In some cases it's because the Sailors that have the videos are afraid to go public about it, in other cases the videos were copied and filed in reports with the ships log, but then nothing else is stated on them. I talked to a retired Capitan and they said that many times the events aren't reported due to fear of being removed from service, or reassigned away from commanding the ship. There seems to still be a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy in place when it comes to these UFO/UAP events.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Here's the thing, if sailors and others have good video, I'd think SOME would come forward. Or what's to stop them from having someone else release them for them?

It's all talk in the UFO community that good videos or photos exist, I'm finding it hard to believe none have leaked out or found the light of day. I just don't understand why we just get garbage

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Thanks for the heads up.

At least one of those UFOs had aviation strobes , not sure if that is supposed to be one of the UFOs of interest but as it stands Jeremy Corbell has released a nighttime lights in the sky video like so many others on youtube.

depicting a UFO event series that reached a crescendo with at least one of the unknown targets entering the water.
None of the unknown craft were recovered - despite a tasked search by at least one of our U.S. Navy submarines.

Are we talking Tic Tacs again or is this a different episode ?

I still think this is likely a training exercise being reinterpreted for their own benifit.
edit on 30-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's all talk in the UFO community that good videos or photos exist, I'm finding it hard to believe none have leaked out or found the light of day. I just don't understand why we just get garbage.

That has been an issue since day one -- or the early 1960s, at least. It's not that we don't occasionally get good images, but certainly not from anything officially having to do with the government. There's apparently a mythical vault out there chock full of clear, high-definition photos and videos (and radar recordings, and maybe even chunks of metal) of UFOs that prove beyond any doubt that these things are definitely not built by any known country or company on Earth. Supposedly.

It sure would be nice to see a few of those. Or just even one.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
If it is actual footage of that reported UAP activity then surely if it was a rival nation's tech the idea would be covert surveillance, so what's with the lights.
Exactly! If the Chinese or Russians were using drones to spy, why would they light up their spy craft, when they would be more effective without lights?

There are plenty of aircraft flying over the Channel islands. The red circle below shows the position of the ship that filmed the "Pyramid" UFO which also had flashing navigation lights like the aircraft in this video:

www.youtube.com...

This cry that "nobody should be flying in our restricted air space" doesn't seem to apply to the Channel Islands where we can see plenty of aircraft flying in that area.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Military aside, you'd think a citizen would be able to get more compelling evidence than blurry lights in the sky. Sure, some people have crap phones, it's dark etc. But nothing there either, maybe a few CGI ones but otherwise...

So many in the field claim they have seen good evidence or even have it. Nothing stopping most of them from putting it out there, but nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OP quote from Corbell:

This footage represents an additional type of visual data collection - corroborative visual evidence - depicting a UFO event series that reached a crescendo with at least one of the unknown targets entering the water. No wreckage found. None of the unknown craft were recovered - despite a tasked search by at least one of our U.S. Navy submarines.

originally posted by: gortex
Are we talking Tic Tacs again or is this a different episode ?

I still think this is likely a training exercise being reinterpreted for their own benifit.
Not the tic tac, the Omaha "sphere" allegedly a "trandmedium" craft according to Corbell, looks to me like it could just be a distant jet flying over the horizon which didn't ever even get close to the water, and if that's what it was, they seem to be complete idiots if they searched for a crashed plane. The Earth is curved, contrary to some conspiracy theories saying it's flat. Here's Mick West's take on that one:

For anybody who doubts distant jets can look like fuzzy dots on infrared (Chris Mellon says they can't), they can, these four fuzzy dots are all F-15's which are miles away:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2021630 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I've tried to get something from the videos I saw. I even asked if I could take a still shot from one of the video. I'm not going to do so without permission and risk losing my credibility with these guys and gals in the Navy. I would rather try and get them to release it on their own.

From a personal perspective I think one of the reasons why most won't release the videos they might have is because when you're on board a Naval Ship, full of seasoned Sailors and the Captain is losing his crappos over what is happening outside the windows on the bridge, then the Sailors that are taking the videos are literally surrounded by fear. So even if they aren't afraid at first to release the videos, that fact that everyone else on board was fearful, it probably wears on them into thinking that they should be afraid too.

Seeing these videos though, I have to say it pisses me off that the public doesn't get to see them, or that there is either an "Official" coverup taking place, or an accidental one going on. Either way Corbell is claiming to have the goods, well then maybe he should deliver on the stuff that's worth seeing. Not this "lights in the night sky" stuff, but the good stuff like the stuff I've seen. There is a rumor (I'll just say this, since I haven't gotten anyone to talk about it other than just say that the video exists) that one of these UFO/UAP got so close to the deck of a LHA that the crew thought it was going to land. There is supposedly video from the flight deck that has really great pictures of one of these craft is full detail. Like I said though, I'm been told by good sources that this video exists but as of yet haven't talked to anyone that was either there when this happened, or can tall me what ship other then it happened on a LHA and not an Aircraft Carrier.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Did anyone catch Dolan's vid from last night...

ScreenCap is from his video @ the 19:00 min mark. Dolan claims the word 'contributed' was meant to read "attributed"

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
If whoever leaked that joined Snowden in Russia to avoid extradition for revealing secrets, I might believe it. But barring that, I don't think anybody is leaking the secret developments going on at Area 51 etc without serious consequences.

Not that there aren't likely to be some interesting things in development, I'm sure there are, it's just that particular list doesn't have any more credibility than Pais' patents that got rejected by the patent office for being unworkable until the navy claimed they really needed them.

Have you figured out who batman is yet?

The Art of Deception

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

No disagreement there! If that leak is true then that person has probably already been renditioned and/or dead. I listen to Dolan now and then just for a different perspective. Certainly do not agree with everything he says/claims/postulates. I think he knows the thin red line not to cross and slips in juicy anonymous sourced propaganda to keep himself in the game. Afterall, that is his bread & butter.

I recognize that meme...

The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations (2014) - I think it's covert ops on steroids nowadays.

Good stuff.
I need to re-read it.

Synchronicity...I was just reading an article yesterday on JTRIG...

Menticide: Don’t Fall Victim to Mind Control Technologies & Techniques

MKULTRA / JTRIG: the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group and Behavioural Insights Team (BIT).

My uncle retired from Lockheed years ago and worked out at Area 51 for a few years. To this day he will not say a word about what he did other than, "we tested aviation stuff, it was mostly boring days in the desert, but the pay was good."

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
s&f for the thread but that's an incredibly disappointing video. i wonder if we will ever see HD quality, close-up footage of inexplicable UAP phenomena? i wonder does such footage exist? i hope so.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
excuse me but is this Corbell guy joking?

why do his and all the leaked US government videos show basically nothing? what am i supposed to see here?

i'm a believer in the UFO phenomema, but come on this is getting ridiculous. A dark sky and some red lights = Aliens?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: Blue Shift

Military aside, you'd think a citizen would be able to get more compelling evidence than blurry lights in the sky. Sure, some people have crap phones, it's dark etc. But nothing there either, maybe a few CGI ones but otherwise...

So many in the field claim they have seen good evidence or even have it. Nothing stopping most of them from putting it out there, but nothing.

Yeah. It's somewhat disheartening. Always has been. Once in a while I consider this to be proof that the things are truly time machines from either the future or a long-lost past because after several decades the lack of good, definitive images or video proof starts to suggest that these things may have the ability, if they're caught, to go back in time and "uncatch" themselves. And again, I'm back to thinking that a lot of the mystery about UFOs has to do with the way we perceive time. Somehow.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

In my view, that settles the question. However, I'd like to add that if we add to your air traffic pic the one showing maritime traffic in the area, then we all will see how the Channel Islands is not only heavily populated with air traffic, but also with maritime traffic,

And if we use the paid version of the AIS apps out there and enter the date of the Omaha incident, we will clearly see our old friend, Yuan Bei Hai Chinese cargo ship, close enough to 4 Navy war ships. Close enough to release some drones, used not to take pictures they already have (all of them hi-res), but to force the Navy target ships to illuminate the drones with their radars in order to gain some insight on those radars capabilities. This is usual practice played by US in the Sea of Taiwan, only this time it is the Chinese playing the game off the coast of San Diego.

The Navy knows this as this is standard procedure in any Navy drill all over the world. And I can fully understand this is something they prefer not to confess to the public, but trying to sell the idea they are UAPs is totally stupid.

The videos of alleged UAPs so far presented are just videos of radar chaff, friendly drones, and some foe passive drones. The one of the spheric UFO with a tail is easily explained as an F-35 with its towed decoy deployed (ALE-55? ALE-70?). And birds. Lot of birds.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Again, a ton of people posting a response watching the 30 second clip without reading any of the context.

Every video Corbell has released has been corroborated by the Pentagon confirming they are authentic. Why are there some people thinking this is anything different?

This video, just like the others in the series, are of objects that our Navy did not have the capability of defining. They have 4 types of radar, submarines, infrared cameras and other sensitive instruments that were confirmed to be used during this event.

None of the multi billion dollar tech we have was able to confirm that these objects were anything that we knw to exist.

It means these arent "planes" or "drones"

Because our Navy's muti billion dollar tech has the capability of discerning those things and defining them. These objects were confirmed NOT to be those things.

So all those here saying "planes/drones/ etc"

You really need to throw that out and ask.. "If they arent balloons, planes, ships, or drones.. and they are in our restricted military space, and we cant do anything about them... wheat are they?"

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Stepping in for a brief moment…..

Below is the TMZ Fox Special from which Corbels new vid gets featured.

The entire show vid is about 45 min plus including commercials. There is a white text overlay you’ll have to endure. I couldn’t get rid of it on the iPad. I suggest watching it all the way through and listening closely. Make of it what you will.

Enjoy

Back to my vaca

TMZ Investigates: UFOs: The Pentagon Proof

www.fox.com...

Note: You’ll see 2 play buttons appear as shown in the example below …..click the one on the show video…..not the play button in the blue shaded area down on the left. I was able to see the whole thing.

Good Luck

edit on 30-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yeah Umm

This could be anything

Im getting increasingly impatient with this report and interviews purporting footage from just 50ft away

That’s all I want to see and it better be as good as promised

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Yeah Umm

This could be anything

Im getting increasingly impatient with this report and interviews purporting footage from just 50ft away

That’s all I want to see and it better be as good as promised

Or what?

Seriously the people involved in this possible soft disclosure owe you nothing.

We owe them.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why did we stop winning wars, then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join