It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Pressure from Department of Public Health and Environment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi friends

Sharing a creepy and intrusive letter I got in the mail today. The chief medical officer of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Dr Eric France, MD just sent an intimidating letter in the mail urging me to join in the mass clinical trial for the COVID experimental gene therapy.

After some "important update information" about the vaccine, the bolded and underscored words state:

We have a vaccine reserved for you.

Then it uses what I'd consider to be manipulative tactics by stating:
"I hope you will take this important step to protect yourself, your friends and family, and your community, so we all have the freedom to get back to the things we love."

Two MDs signed the threatening letter.

Lol. Have any of you had anything like this happen to you?

edit on 25-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Now is the time for forged documents. It'll get crazier, Mark my words.

Got a shady doctor? Use it. Now.
edit on 25-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's part of that whole government psyops thing now, absolutely # disgusting and it should be illegal. As far as I can tell the tactics are pretty much world wide now and come in various formats but the message is the same.

Totally agree with sine.nomine, this is just the start, and they're actually being nice about it. The punishments will start soon enough.

Never forget 80% pretty much without symptoms and 0.15% fatality rate, informed consent cannot be given under experimental conditions.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Never got anything like that, and I wonder if it went out to everyone.

And who buys into that stuff?
I always thought vaccines were to protect who ever got the jab?
Not others.

BTW, isn't Colorado opened up yet?

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'd return the letter along with a printout of the CDC website that shows how low the odds are of dying from Covid-19, and write on the page, "Covid-19 is not deadly enough to warrant so much attention and resources. Please re-focus your attention to curing the common cold....and cancer." Sincerely, Your Employer (aka Taxpayer).

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

We are fully open; been that way for a while, and cases and deaths are at really low numbers (dropping numbers too).

I just read this article blaming an unvaccinated person for a death:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The propaganda is amping up! I wholeheartedly agree with all the above posts. Thanks for the comments, ats!!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Check out the

downloadable jpg to send with it

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Huh, looks like I found some dirt on the good doctor Eric France MD and his Dept.

Some trouble about falsified death certificates (falsely stating COVID as cause of death); interesting:
www.denverpost.com...
edit on 25-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No. But but thats full blown insanity.
Using goon tactics so you feel guilted into getting the jab.

I had statistics Canada show up at my door telling me it was the law that I had to answer their questionnaire.
So I allowed the woman to ask me absurd questions about trans sexuals. Apparently that was the theme this year.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Hell, yeah! Every damn day in the main-stream propaganda feeds. Not necessarily verbatim, but the same essential message.
edit on 2021 6 25 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hi friends

Sharing a creepy and intrusive letter I got in the mail today. The chief medical officer of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Dr Eric France, MD just sent an intimidating letter in the mail urging me to join in the mass clinical trial for the COVID experimental gene therapy.

After some "important update information" about the vaccine, the bolded and underscored words state:

"I hope you will take this important step to protect yourself, your friends and family, and your community, so we all have the freedom to get back to the things we love."

Im in Colorado....I havent received anything like that. Can you take a pic or scan it? Obviously, marking out your personal info.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I am in England and I get these same things in the Mail, E-Mail and Cell Phone messages, I get at least one of these a day telling me they are waiting for me to get the job to help save my neighbors....I have not been within 65 feet of a neighbor in the 15 years I have lived here.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I get an sms once every few weeks and had a few letters through the door. Don’t and won’t reply but similar wording to what you’ve experienced.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Hi friends

The fake htat you still think that this is experimental, or that it alters your DNA proves that you've not educated yourself about what the shot is, or even the fake that you don't have to get the mRNA version because there's a traditional vaccine version available.

Seriously, you should know this.

Liberals and never trumpers need to step of an stop spreading misinformation about Trump's vaccine. You're hatred for Trump is going to cause this pandemic to go on for longer and longer because you refuse to use his vaccine.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
B

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Hi friends

The fake htat you still think that this is experimental, or that it alters your DNA proves that you've not educated yourself about what the shot is, or even the fake that you don't have to get the mRNA version because there's a traditional vaccine version available.

Liberals and never trumpers need to step of an stop spreading misinformation about Trump's vaccine. You're hatred for Trump is going to cause this pandemic to go on for longer and longer because you refuse to use his vaccine.

So which one is the traditional vaccine version?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Got a text from the NHS just yesterday, I thought they’d given up on me as it’s been about a month since I last received such. I noticed they have re-worded the message to make it sound cooler or something, below is the exact wording:

“Not booked in for your Covid-19 vaccineyet? Grab your jab at a vaccine walk-in service near you this weekend-no appointment is needed. Find out more at www.blahblahblah....

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Now is the time for forged documents. It'll get crazier, Mark my words.

Got a shady doctor? Use it. Now.

This is was the digital ID2020 is all about, no forging your quantum dot tattoo QR code for you..

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Hi friends

Came out of retirement to respond to this asinine post. First, the OP mentioned nothing to illicit your word vomited response.
No claim of 'experimental' was mentioned. The OP said nothing about DNA or anything else at all mentioned in the reply. Its as if this response was actually written by a bot...a misinformed one at that.

mRNA vaccines have never been used on a macro scale for many reasons. Mostly, the delivery method is very poor. The long term testing of mRNA vaccines doesn't exist. Therefore, there isnt one scientist alive that can predict how our bodies will react long-term.

Why would anyone with half a brain accept any experimental (The US Governments words, not ours) 'vaccine' that has one year of testing merely to stop the path of a sickness that has a morality rate of .02% to every human being under the age of 65?

In fact, the 'vaccines' have close to the same death rate as Covid itself lol. Not to mention inflamed hearts, unexplained blood clots, viscious headaches, and even heart attacks as side effects.
As people were experiencing BLOOD CLOTS via the J&J doses, the FDA actually said that 'making people get the vaccine outweighs any possible side effects'.
This is the government telling its citizens that jabbing you with an experimental cocktail of God-knows-what, in an effort to stop the spread of a pandemic that is killing 1 out of every 100k people, is a GOOD THING...even if it causes your death.

Also...please direct me to any article about any 'traditional' vaccine for COVID-19. A traditional vaccine can never exist for Covid, and never will. It is a lab creation, and as such, the original genetic sequence will never be made available so no 'real' Chickenpox like Covid vaccine can ever be created.
A person in a lab literally studied the genetic sequence of a Covid variant, copied the RNA of that Covid, made his/her OWN mimicked mRNA line to inject into you in an effort to make a protein designed to fight off the protein spikes of the Covid virus.
Your body will now fight off ANY molecule having a SIMILAR protein as Covid. Well...what if we NEED that protein for some reason 50 years from now? What if Cancer is cured using a similar type protein that our bodies have now learned is an enemy? You cannot shut this mRNA sequence off once it is injected into your body...it is there FOREVER!!!. So...if you got the 'vaccine' in 2021 and you somehow need a similar protein that vaccine kills in order to cure some other far worse disease in the future....YOU...WILL...DIE.

This world is so full of stupid, I cannot honestly believe this species has survived as long as it has and cannot wait until it is replaced by one far more deserving.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Come get your jabs- before they come get you!

I hate to say it, but I think forged documents might be the answer.

Papers, please.
Or else.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I'm not sure I know how to remove location info from pics. I might try to figure it out and upload a pic of the letter later (minus the qr code at the bottom pointing me to the closest vaccine location).

I found this agenda from a recent (June 11-12) online symposium called "Navigating a Post-Vaccine World:
Virus, Vaccine, and Variants" where Eric France spoke about "Vaccine Rollout-Communities"
I guess this is his first attempt at community rollout.
acoem.org...

Also on the agenda during that virtual conference was a talk called "Vaccine Hesitancy" by someone from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai--worth looking into that school's history; I wrote a thread on that a while back, but Dr. Richard Day and Dr. Alan Guttmacher both held positions at Mt Sinai, worth checking into those two for sure.
edit on 26-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join