It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment UAP report is here.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2021 3AF-SIGMA2 Report

www.3af.fr...

To the question do the UAP exist? We leave it to the reader to judge, but the answer is YES, in multiple and even changing forms during observations.
Progress will come from the collection and sharing of data as well as the interest of scientists in confronting the Laws and Theories under study.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888
2021 3AF-SIGMA2 Report

www.3af.fr...

To the question do the UAP exist? We leave it to the reader to judge, but the answer is YES, in multiple and even changing forms during observations.
Progress will come from the collection and sharing of data as well as the interest of scientists in confronting the Laws and Theories under study.
When you cite sources like that, you are supposed to put the quote in either quotation marks, or use "EX" tags. So you didn't really say anything in your post, you only posted a link, but that's not clear from the way you posted.

It looks like that was written before the June 25, 2021 task force report came out, when they still didn't realize what a nothingburger that was going to be.

Anything flying becomes unidentifiable if you put enough distance between the observer and the object, so to say "UAP exist" is a completely vacuous statement, almost a tautology. For it not to be true, one would need to assert that observers are always close enough to objects to identify them, which would be a ridiculous claim. Just for example, if you didn't know what these "tic tac" objects were already, you probably can't identify them from this image.

If all you had was that image, they would be UAPs, but, we have more information, and that is how we know what they are, just ordinary airplanes:
www.youtube.com...

But sometimes all we have as a fuzzy dot image. That doesn't necessarily mean it's an alien space ship.

I wonder if the sigma2 group was able to identify the batman balloon. They have a picture of it in the report you linked, but they don't say much about it. See figure 1 labeled "acorn".

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What always interested me in the UFO phenomena was the very fact that whatever it is is very adept at concealing from us what’s it is all about. Who or what are they or it, where are they from and what do they want? None of these questions have been answered. All the hoopla over the 2017 NYT, politico, and MSM interest has faded like the wind on a hot day.

And the appetite for government investigation has been fulfilled, and predictively they haven’t come up with anything to disclose save finally a public admission of their ignorance and impotence.

So we're back at square one. Not knowing

Of course, I have a theory of what it is but my theory is as worthless as the rest and as untested and unprovable as all of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Just maybe something like this ?

m.youtube.com...

www.amazon.com...

edit on 12-11-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I am synthetic because my English is bad ...
However, if you read the document you understand that it is recent and it speaks of the previous report of the US government.
It is strange that you do not know the 3AF SIGMA ... in this forum I have seen people who are very knowledgeable about UFO cases
This report is very interesting as it confirms the Pentagon report, I want to hear your comments

edit on 12-11-2021 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was Born in 1963, fortunately I was pretty smart ... there was talk of going to the moon ... I got bussed to a different neighborhood ... but I heard on the news about nasa and how much it was going to cost ... but a few days later I heard about some of the richest people in the world, and I waS smart enough then to know ... if I can't make it to the moon on nasas dime, that guy I just heard about has got more than they have trying to go to the moon .... its Drive Determination FREEDOM to Try .... God thank you for USA

I'm not doing it But others EVEDENTLY had the same thought ... because they are some doing Just That .... only in The USA

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ONLY IN THE USA .. you can be a plant animal or a DOOR STOP.... if your voice is an range a few hundred Folks ... Don't try to tell 100 million where to PISS

And don't try to get the Door stops to get with the 20 plants to get with the demo gods to make me FEEL GOD BLESS USA WHATEVER THAT BECOMES ...
edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jarboe
More than 4 hours ... if your voice is 100 .. I WILL Listen ... I will help but I have too Take Care of 200 Million or more ... I will have the 200 hundred on my mind while I'm caring about the 200 hundred million folks ......

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
and they Tried to tell us HIDE UNDER YOUR DESK , THAT WILL HELP WHEN THE NUKE FALLS ...GOVERNMENT .. huh ? But ... USA IS STILL get enough ...

That a peon like ME still HAS A VOICE; GOD BLESS THE USA OR BUDDA WHAT EVER HIS REAL NAME IS I CALL HIM GOD ....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I use Too ... have to go to the Library to get INFORMATION ... I wanted too know stuFF ... well I Do you can have 500 million DOLLARS AND be miserable you can be so poor to put your last 50cents in your gas tank ...one might jump from the top floor cause of oops money ... misery ... one was just trying to get to WORK to make or let ... his family some free time its all ABOUT Government it is probably about what they don't Tell Ya ... I'm Pretty sure I've seen the fire and Rain and Everything in-between ... so You PrObAlY ... wouldn't want to ask MY APINION about UFO's ...some say science some say monkeys some say multiple realities ... why can all that we are living in a computer stuff gets by BUT GOD CAN'T he cant ...now its O h... I know we are out there i mean the kids i grew up with ... what a bunch.
?..he'll the Alamo knew yes we've all made mistakes but some of us need to start telling it LIKE IT IS AND WAS .... GOD thank uou again for the USA and ... any marine ... I.love em all Special place in my Heart for any marine ... cook grunt office pusher still A USA MARINE., love me Some Green Beret .. navy seals Hats off to ya .. 101 Air Born .... if you have or are serving our COUNTRY there's sill some of US BORN IN 1963 THAT DOESNT WANT THE WAY OF OUR LIFE MESSED WITH TOO MUCH .. HELL we are trying to go the moon ..... what distraction ...... what bussing , hide under your desk DONT hide stand up and try too take it .... I Guess thats makes me some wired whacked out UFO believer

I Did say I've seen the fire and Rain and Everything in-between ... and when I say that sh*thing it almost Scares me cause. ? I know I don't want to do any of it no more ...lol. USA

When the 4 horsemen arrive I've ask God since I was little can i be the One on the riding the Big white one horse for just one of your seconds ,.. I PRETTY SURE WE ARE STILL DISSSCUSSINGTHAT I'LL TELL YA IM THE MOTHER FFFER ON THE LEFT. THAT USED TO MEAN SOMETHINGDIFFERENT. Peace ...... I don't know how long your minutes or seconds are but sometimes a minute can go on for hours or days where I'm from and they can Seem like an eternity ... and I know its only been 1 minute here but I took me 5 hours to
Get through that 1 minute ...so here I am ... at so close ... am I of sound mind when God tells me to JUMP ... no that was just a sergeant air my dad ringingin my ears.. sh*thing.
those that think its 5000 or 300000 maybe they are all right .... or maybe sometimes ... we are entertaining

angles ... or making a marine smile Somewhere ......

edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: made a few typos

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This report is so full of nothing that’s it is clear it was a waste of time. They commented on not even 20 UFO reports in a small window. Nothing about past government actions on UFOs; their meddling with the field; their conclusions on any past events; their actions and projects over the years; or anything that offers an overall outlook on what it is in lieu of over 75 years of UFOs.

It’s almost a mockery by whoever made this report on the new interest in ufos they would put such a flimsy report and give it to the public. “With the entire report only being a 17 page document, and there being 13 or so agencies that contributed, their respective parts are likely very minimal to review.” www.theblackvault.com...

It’s like a commission to examine baseball from 1947 gives us a report about the MLB years of 2002 to 2017 and tell us about the world series games by the NY Yankees ONLY in those years! Wouldnt even mention the arrival of Jackie Robinson in 1947 as the first AA major league player.

Any legitimate government investigation about UFOS should at least include these four elements:

An in-depth report on what was done in the past from the various projects sponsored by the US government up until today.

An in-depth analysis of all the conclusions of these projects.

A non-governmental (sitting outside the residing political powers) judicial review of the unclassified information that remains today outside the view of the public.

Anything less than the above equates to a clear and conscious maintenance of government obfuscation.

Obviously, the premise behind this report is that the government gives us a current update of their view and experience of what they call UAPs with the inference that this might become a permanent report. I doubt it.

If so, the recurrent report will end up becoming a boring and superficial one putting an end to the present ballooning interest in ufos.

edit on 15-12-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

It’s almost a mockery

Not almost - it is one.

Nice baseball analogy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join