It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment UAP report is here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.dni.gov...

Just wanted to get it posted, I'll read thru it now

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The limited amount of high-quality reporting on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP)
hampers our ability to draw firm conclusions about the nature or intent of UAP. The
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF) considered a range of information on UAP
described in U.S. military and IC (Intelligence Community) reporting, but because the reporting
lacked sufficient specificity, ultimately recognized that a unique, tailored reporting process was
required to provide sufficient data for analysis of UAP events.
β€’ As a result, the UAPTF concentrated its review on reports that occurred between
2004 and 2021, the majority of which are a result of this new tailored process to
better capture UAP events through formalized reporting.
β€’ Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a
majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to

edit on 6/25/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

Welp, it's a pretty short read, and pretty much a nothing burger. Maybe some of the classified stuff will get leaked

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

If this is it so far, it's not much. So sad. But thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So basically... "We dunno πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ."

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Can I have an order of fries with my nothing burger?
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I hate the way they changed it to UAP. Just call it a frickin UFO like it's been forever (not directed at you).

As usual, they claim there's really nothing. Forget about anyone who has seen a UFO up close and almost personal, we know the truth. If I could rewind and record my memory as it happened, I could show everyone something that would blow their minds.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It’s sad when even the Pentagon is all about those click rates.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So... many senior officials can come forth and state they saw something that defies our technical capabilities, but still wont hint at anything?

Simply stating something like:

- Based on what has been seen and reported, we can conclude that it is certainly not our own technology. We do not have the ability to make 90 degree turns on a spot in high speed.

Would also be a conclusion.
edit on 25/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yeah it's basically along the lines of "we don't know what it is that everyone is seeing, but it's not ours and we can't prove it. Thanks and have a nice day."

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Could be carrier bags...??
Did not check "USG or Industry Developmental programs" though...sorry.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well... If to say anything positive about this.

They are acknowledging their existance. So it can't be brushed off as not having been there or cgi.

I just read losely through it, and Im happy to read that they intend to focus their analysis on the cases where the UAPs perform unusual movements.
Non the less it's a slight step up from the last report, which was designed to fail.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

So basically... "We dunno πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ."

To anyone looking for disclosure, "we don't know" is probably the best answer you could have asked for here. Did anyone seriously think the military was going to come out and say "yup, it's little green men, the tin foil crowd was right after all!"

Meanwhile, simply admitting they don't know is a pretty huge shift in messaging, considering that ever since (at least) the 1952 "Invasion of Washington", there has been a very active policy of convincing the public that they have everything under control, nothing to see here, etc.

I'm still reading through the report but there are some interesting tidbits right off the bat:

Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a
majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared,
electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.

144 reports originated from USG sources. Of these, 80 reports involved observation
with multiple sensors.

In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or
flight characteristics.
Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver
abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small
number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with
UAP sightings.

So they're acknowledging it wasn't just broken sensors, swamp gas, yaddi yadda... Assuming some of those 18 incidents were recorded with multiple sensors - this is very compelling evidence about some degree of intelligent control - coming from the same institution that spent decades jumping at any excuse possible to tell us we were all just imagining things.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I hate the way they changed it to UAP. Just call it a frickin UFO like it's been forever (not directed at you).

I don't know, on one hand, I don't really like the letters UAP... they don't seem to flow smoothly off the tongue.

But on the other hand, there are far too many people that think the letters U.F.O. = Flying Saucer.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I saw a video posted on ATS today by Black Vault that had a supposed FBI document from 1947 in which they used the term Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. It surprised me to see it used back then.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It kinda confirms a lot of people are not crazy or are seeing things that aren't there.
Uap just ceased to be a f# illusion

There it's official.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
disappointing, but I had low expectations based on the fact that our government was involved. It looks very much like it went through the Deep State filter. Sad. They do NOT want the truth to come out.
edit on 25pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

link   
It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but maybe 'This preliminary report' is merely a prelude of more to come?

or is 'This preliminary report' all we're gonna get?

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I hate the way they changed it to UAP.

Unmitigated Actual Propaganda.

Reliance on government to 'disclose' what has been observed for hundreds, nay thousands of years, in our skies is a fools errand - don't trust anything they announce - this same entity fraudently installed the latest administration, keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Very disappointed.

I wasn't expecting anything earth shattering, but I could have written that report in one afternoon without any classified reports to go off of.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

It kinda confirms a lot of people are not crazy or are seeing things that aren't there.
Uap just ceased to be a f# illusion

There it's official.

Don't know about that, since 2017 and the NYT story and the several videos released, the government has admitted they are real. Most people already know that

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Don't know about that, since 2017 and the NYT story and the several videos released, the government has admitted they are real. Most people already know that

They've admitted there is some reality to the UFO / flying saucer thing way back in the 1950s. Sure got to give them an "A" for consistency.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join