It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP investigation finds no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No, you're wrong. Trump supporters are much worse. And you assume too much.

a reply to: RazorV66

edit on 23-6-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They will just call them RINO's and say that they part of the conspiracy.

LOL

Oops, Augustsus got in there first.

edit on 23/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Worse? or Passionate? a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You need to not read the MSM article but read the findings. It is not even done yet. There are still points that are being investigated so why are they saying it is done?

While they found no evidence of widespread fraud, Senate Republicans say there are vulnerabilities in the election process and their 39-bill election reform work to address some of those issues. Democrats and voter rights groups have called the proposals restrictive and an attempt at voter suppression.

misenategopcdn.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com...

All this is stating is that there are recommendations. This is complete shart...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am sick to death of the phrase wide spread...

in this day and age it doesnt need to be wide spread to effect things, that said I also dont care if it changed it or not if fraud was found FIX IT, stop excusing it republican democrat I dont care both parties are responsible for this mess.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

All I know is that, if this audit company truly is a forensic organization, there should be something akin to evidence logs and a chain of custody documents that show when and who touched something and for how long before it was transferred to someone/somewhere else. IF that doesn't exist, and there is "missing time" as to where these ballots were, that will ruin credibility of any results for me.
edit on 23-6-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump supporters won't accept this just like Biden supporters aren't going to accept any negative outcome in the Arizona fraudit. You guys got what you wanted. People only believing their Party.

That's the most willfully ignorant thing that I've read in a while, as if only Republicans (well, "Trump supporters," as you call them) perpetuate the political bias that divides this country. That's utterly asinine, and I'll quote you:

LOL!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

explain to me why they shut down counting and threw out the republican poll watchers and blocked the windows . Then explain why Whitmer says there is no contract with Dominion when there is . I would also like to know why Secretary of State Benson broke the law with the distribution of ballots . Yes sir the election in Michigan was clean and proper ( says a political entity ) What did the Republicans get in return ?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah , they All also think the Moon is made out of Green Cheese . It's Not .

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So were back to trusting the govt....or.....?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm kinda hoping no fraud is found in any of the contested states, because if Americans really made Joe Biden president, I know my theory that most Americans are indeed brain dead is true and there is no hope us. It would actually be comforting in a way to know I don't have to ponder the question any more.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"They are all obviously RINO's and/or paid off." - Canned Answer

But it is the correct answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thank you for that Mata. So yes, rather than just ''trust'' what the msm reported I took your advice and went right to the link you provided. I skipped straight to the part of that report that is labeled ''CONCLUSION'' and read this.

''The Committee can confidently assert that it has been thorough in examination of numerous allegations of unlawful actions, improper procedures, fraud, vote theft, or any other description which would cause citizens to doubt the integrity of Michigan’s 2020 election results. Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan. The Committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain. We also conclude citizens should demand reasonable updates and reforms to close real vulnerabilities and unlawful activities that caused much of the doubt and questionability to flourish and could, if unchecked, be responsible for serious and disastrous fraud or confusion in the future.

Will you notice just how closely the part here that says

''“Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan, ''

resembles

“Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan,”

which was reported by that msm source that was used in the OP...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Me as well, though I must admit I already have my suspicions that this will not be the case. This naturally could lead to another audit of the auditors to discover just where the problems with this audit lay. Kinda like that old song that went ''Who'll be taking care of the caretakers daughter when the caretakers busy taking care.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I can understand that K. You know of course that for many of us that threshold was breached in 2016.

(post by knoxie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So why did Hillary not push for a recount in that election? Worried about being showed up as a double loser as they did not cheat enough? So we all got a big Russia, Russia campaign in the media, found one facebook page that some Russians used and that was suppose to swing an election?

In the last election we get the vote count stopping early in many swing states with a big 3am dump for Biden? Trump called it before it happened. There is a reason why the ballots have to be stored for about 2 years, it takes time to sort these messes out. Arizona will release the findings when they are ready.

As for what it will be and what the other states will do?

hereistheevidence.com
edit on 23-6-2021 by kwakakev because: added link

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It really doesn't matter what they say they found. The Arizona audit both has zero chance of changing anything, and zero credibility.
Nothing is going to legitimize the election results in your eyes, and why would anyone bother trying?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join