It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Covid vaccine is so dangerous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
A 15 minute video that's well worth watching. Dr. Robert Malone has worked on vaccine development for appx 35 years. He knows how they work. The dangers of the vaccine are discussed in this video. The side effects can be horrific. The medical establishment keeps insisting the vax is safe. They downplay these horrible side effects, and almost always deny the vaccine caused them. Spike protein is very, very dangerous. It's cytotoxic. Simply put, a cytotoxin is a substance that is toxic to cells.

I won't blather on...here's the vid:

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The people who will be arguing against everything the three
gentlemen have said. Aren't even worth engaging.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
China has 1.6 billion or more people. Are they using American vaccines?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I've been watching some of these shorter clips from their podcasts but I'm not sure if I've seen this one yet. Will have to check back later.

The thing that I find disturbing is that the conditioning of peoples expectations is so successful that all negative side effects will automatically be labelled as a new variant. Rather than exercising caution it will encourage further uptake.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
China has 1.6 billion or more people. Are they using American vaccines?

They have their own which appear not as effective. Chile is using the China vaccine, has a high number of vaccinations, yet has had surges in Covid cases. In Dec when they started vaccinating they had about 1500-2000 new cases a day for the 6 months prior. They now have over 7000 new cases a day.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The people who will be arguing against everything the three
gentlemen have said. Aren't even worth engaging.

Refusing to engage in a debate is the last refuge of those who cannot defend their own views.

It's why the left tries to stifle debate at every turn.

The fact of the matter is that what these people are saying is disputed by significantly more people than it is supported by, and they've not managed to get a single document past peer review.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Refusing to engage in a debate is the last refuge of those who cannot defend their own views.

It isn't a debate, it's just an exercise in redundant futility and repetitious
denials. Why have an argument with someone who's already lost the
argument countless time?. Yet refuses to concede? Instead just waits for
the next thread to start the whole useless denial garbage over again.

That's the definition of your insanity.

The fact of the matter is that what these people are saying is disputed by significantly more people than it is supported by, and they've not managed to get a single document past peer review.

And you aren't even capable of contemplating how that is a
useless gage for the truth. It's completely ignorant of the fact
that they are saying it. It's a good thing this conversation isn't
in person. That's all I have to say.
edit on 22-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've come to a conclusion regarding the whole damn debacle.

We, as a global society, have been circumventing the process of natural selection for many years, the result being that the world is full of idiots. I read a quote years ago that, if memory serves me, was attributed to Benjamin Disraeli: The result of protecting a fool from his folly is to fill the world with fools.

Perhaps this is just some kind of a jump-start to the natural selection process. If one is stupid and gullible enough to take a highly experimental gene therapy, perhaps they deserve what happens to them.

I've given up on saying anything to anybody. People are incapable, for the most part, of having anything resembling a rational, mature, thoughtful conversation on the topic. My son was injected. If anything in the general neighborhood of this topic comes up, he launches into some bizarre diatribe that amounts to a thin smokescreen that does nothing more than confuse and obfuscate. Rational discussion is off the table.

My life motto has become:

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.

Even the engineer guy in the video had his entire family experimented upon.

I'm done. I'll just sit back and watch the carnage, I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

CARE of Blue Jay

We, as a global society, have been circumventing the process of natural selection for many years, the result being that the world is full of idiots. I read a quote years ago that, if memory serves me, was attributed to Benjamin Disraeli: The result of protecting a fool from his folly is to fill the world with fools.

Very well played.

edit on 22-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Politifact is saying the video is nonsense, and that spike protein is not dangerous. Source

U.S. public health authorities and vaccine experts say there is no evidence that the vaccines’ spike protein is toxic or “cytotoxic,” which means toxic to cells.
Experts say there is no evidence that the spike proteins produced by the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, or the spike protein created by genetic material in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, are toxic.

There you have it! "Experts" have debunked Dr. Malone. What's really funny is that even though 4-5 thousand people have died after receiving the vax, doctors claim the vax had nothing to do with the deaths. After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The result of protecting a fool from his folly is to fill the world with fools.

I have also seen that quote in varying forms. A modern version could read:
The result of protecting a fool from his folly is to fill the world with social media addicts.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Almost 8,000 people per day die in the US. So if half the country got vaccinated today, over the next week you would expect 28,000 vaccinated people to die. Can I see a source that shows the death rate for those vaccinated is statistically higher than average?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Politifact is saying the video is nonsense, and that spike protein is not dangerous. Source

U.S. public health authorities and vaccine experts say there is no evidence that the vaccines’ spike protein is toxic or “cytotoxic,” which means toxic to cells.
Experts say there is no evidence that the spike proteins produced by the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, or the spike protein created by genetic material in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, are toxic.

There you have it! "Experts" have debunked Dr. Malone. What's really funny is that even though 4-5 thousand people have died after receiving the vax, doctors claim the vax had nothing to do with the deaths. After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths.

Yes, but out of many millions who have been vaccinated quite a lot of those will die of natural causes, etc. Simple statistics.

Where is the evidence they died because of the vaccine?
edit on 22-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, but out of many millions who have been vaccinated quite a lot of those will die of natural causes, etc. Simple statistics.

right next to the data of all who died "from covid", but not really "from Covid".

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this video, they were spot on with so much. The denial of what these so called vaccines are doing to people is huge!! Again, i talk with other women online, and many are coming out and sayingthey regret taking the vaccine, because they now have issues with the vaccine. They are getting suppressed. it scares me because now they are forcing their teenagers to take this vaccine, and they want their babies to have this vaccine because they believe it to be safe, despite having a reaction to it. If someone admits they had issues with these vaccines, well it was a coincidence, i got Covid after the vaccine, that was a coincedence, there are no real concern about this vaccine. people are excepting that these abnormal side effects are normal, again i will say they are not normal. This so called vaccine is not normal.

I have no trust with doctors, the CDC, the WHO, or the FDA, all that trust has been thrown out the window, I don't trust anyone anymore. I have a SILK who is a doctorr, and she refuses to give this vaccine to her patients, she won't do it, she has been threatened that she will lose her job, and she is now in process of moving out of her state into a state that doesn't believe in forcing others to take this vaccine. Things are getting scary people. I have no doubt in my mind, that certain democratic states will start forcing people to take this vaccine or people won't be able to leave their homes, I fully believe this will happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

right next to the data of all who died "from covid", but not really "from Covid".

The data for covid deaths was obviously fudged for political purposes.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes, but out of many millions who have been vaccinated quite a lot of those will die of natural causes, etc. Simple statistics. Where is the evidence they died because of the vaccine?

Doctor's are obfuscating vaccine deaths. When an otherwise healthy person gets the vax and dies, doctors say things like:
"After careful examination, we've concluded the vaccine had nothing to do with the person's death."
It's laughable.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

David R. Walt, an expert in diagnostic testing from the Department of Pathology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, said the study he jointly authored, which has been accepted for publication by the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases, was intended to see if researchers could use an ultra-sensitive test to detect circulating antigens produced by mRNA vaccines.

“We found we could detect extremely low concentrations of S1 (a subunit of the spike protein) in 11 of 13 healthy vaccinated individuals and the full spike in 3 of 13,” Dr Walt told AAP FactCheck in an email.

However, he added that the presence of “minute” quantities of spike protein did not mean mRNA vaccines had the potential to cause serious harm.

“We actually found that within a few days of the antigen appearing, the individuals developed antibodies that removed the antigen from the bloodstream. Our conclusion was that the vaccine is working as intended,” he said.

An Australian biotechnology expert also told AAP FactCheck that the study has been misconstrued. University of Queensland (UQ) professor Trent Munro, who was involved in UQ’s development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate last year, said in an email: “The (mRNA vaccine) dose used is very small, and is specifically designed to ensure a small amount of spike protein is produced from the injected RNA.

“During development, several dose levels were tested to identify a dose that is sufficient to provide the most robust immune response and protection against COVID-19 disease… There is no known ‘toxic’ effect of this process after mRNA vaccination, and studies will continue to monitor for any potential safety signals.”

The theory that the study discovered “toxic” spike proteins circulating in the bloodstream has been fuelled by comments made in a radio interview by Canadian immunologist Byram Bridle, an associate professor at Ontario Veterinary College.

Referring to the new research, Dr Bridle said there was now “clear-cut evidence” that the vaccine spike protein spreads into the bloodstream, where it has the potential to damage organs.

“In short, the conclusion is, we made a big mistake,” he said. “We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein, so by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

However, multiple vaccine experts have challenged Dr Bridle’s characterisation of how the vaccine works, saying the spike protein created by the vaccine acts differently to the spike protein of a live virus

www.aap.com.au...

healthfeedback.org... tein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Covid-19 is so non-lethal as a stand alone virus, entities that push the (still non-approved/experimental) vaccines are doing so for money, or to perpetuate fear, or out of pure "go along with the program" ignorance.
edit on 6/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join