It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Society Accept That Covid-19 is a Bio-Weapon from China?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Why are people engineered to not think twice to blame China?
Why are people not upset or looking for retaliation?

I thought when this 1st started. since covid hurt so many different countries. It would be a good time for the world to unite and go after China.
And with the death toll, go after with extreme prejudice.

I thought there woukd be world courts investigating this and putting people on trial.

Seems like the source and who is responsible does not matter.

Very strange

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

I thought when this 1st started. since covid hurt so many different countries. It would be a good time for the world to unite and go after China.

I thought there woukd be world courts investigating this and putting people on trial.

Very strange

For one thing, the big media outlets, politicians, and celebrities are not complaining. IF they don't tell us what to think, the average person doesn't care either.

Check this out from the CEO of NIKE... This week, the CEO provided verbal evidence to support the theory that his company co-conspired with China (and Democrats) to damage America/Trump in 2020.

Nike CEO: "This company is OF China and FOR China."

Talk about "Infiltration" of China into the fabric of U.S. society!

Source: news.yahoo.com...

If you recall, Nike and the NBA were the first two organizations to shut-down, very early, even before a National Emergency was declared due to Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's amazing how BOLD China is becoming, now that they have puppet Joe Biden as U.S. President.

The China-endorsed media is actually criticizing the rescue efforts at the site of the Miami high-rise apartment building collapse.

China - The rescuers must do better!: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Very strange

For one thing, the big media outlets, politicians, and celebrities are not complaining. IF they don't tell us what to think, the average person doesn't care either.

Check this out from the CEO of NIKE... This week, the CEO provided verbal evidence to support the theory that his company co-conspired with China (and Democrats) to damage America/Trump in 2020.

Nike CEO: "This company is OF China and FOR China."

Talk about "Infiltration" of China into the fabric of U.S. society!

Source: news.yahoo.com...

If you recall, Nike and the NBA were the first two organizations to shut-down, very early, even before a National Emergency was declared due to Covid-19.

We are at war and people don't see it because the weapons are not bombs and bullets.
America is getting the crap kicked out of her now

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Involved gain of function research, with U.S. and Chinese gov't agencies and private corporations participating, and probably similar from other countries.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
NO!
as they would have to take big action against China.
they they will never do that.
and biden is with them.

I say biden but hes just a mupet with a hand up him.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
NO!
as they would have to take big action against China.
they they will never do that.
and biden is with them.

I say biden but hes just a mupet with a hand up him.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said 2 months ago that the Chinese Military was involved in what happened at the Wuhan laboratory. The Media, even FoxNews where he is a paid commentator, 100% ignored him!

TODAY, the U.S. House China investigation task force reveals the same thing. In 2019, the Chinese Military had "taken over" the Wuhan lab where Covid-19 was released.

Source: www.msn.com...

Maybe...just MAYBE, America and the rest of the world will punish China for murdering millions of human beings, like Adolph Hitler did. (Assuming "life" is still as precious now, as it was in the 1940's.)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
Morgellons was the first dna-specific targeted disease manufactured. It only targets one race... or ppl who have enough lineage in them of that race...

See photos anywhere of ppl with Morgellons, and you will know the race.

So to answer your question.... yes, Cvd is probably a newly designed affliction, let loose upon mankind. Probably accidently... because I don't think that a country would first kill their own on purpose.

Timing timing timing. Not accidental.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: MarkJS
Morgellons was the first dna-specific targeted disease manufactured. It only targets one race... or ppl who have enough lineage in them of that race...

See photos anywhere of ppl with Morgellons, and you will know the race.

So to answer your question.... yes, Cvd is probably a newly designed affliction, let loose upon mankind. Probably accidently... because I don't think that a country would first kill their own on purpose.

Timing timing timing. Not accidental.

There is a good chance that Covid-19 has killed someone we know.

Most people feel the disease was cooked up in China and allowed to infect the planet by China.

The SHEEP accepted all the Covid deaths and restrictions without much protest, beyond social media posts.

But are angry to the point of doing what they can to boycott all-things Russia, in support of Ukraine.

Go figure...

A powerful MEME that perfectly encapsulates (imo) how illogical American's priorities are at this moment.

Thanks to ATS powerhouse "duncanhidao" for this gem.

edit on 3/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join