It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Society Accept That Covid-19 is a Bio-Weapon from China?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: carewemust

One thing in my opinion that is undisputed is that covid succeeded in selling global panic and fear. When people are scared they look to others for answers and often cannot think as clearly as what they potentially could had they not been scared/ emotionally compromised.

Last Summer, there was a professor on CNN saying the Covid-19 death toll was at least 77,000 too low in America.

CNN (Wolf Blister) was ecstatic to have another fear-producing expert. That is, until this professor said the 77,000 additional deaths were from suicides, drug overdoses, and other "deaths of despair", caused by the oppressive lock-downs and shut-downs and constant fear-mongering.

Blister quickly went to a commercial. Upon returning, it was like the professor was never there.

THE HEADS OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA are both directly and indirectly guilty of Covid-19 deaths. Those 8 individuals need to be arrested, and charged with "Crimes against humanity".

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Brotherman

I'm thinking the virus was created to be an excuse to deploy the vaccine.

Then again I am confused why the Left, some of them, were saying they would not take "Trump's" vaccine. But as soon as Trump is gone they cheered the vaccine.

I guess there are some in DC who are nothing more than useful idiots for the real powers that be.

It's been such an unorganized circus the last four and a half years. It's hard at times to understand their playbook.

You said it sister.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I knew this Covid outbreak was a bio weapon released on purpose from the Wuhan lab as soon as people and news agencies tried to promote the fabricated story that a wet market (very near to the lab) selling bats to eat was the source of it. Bats are disease carriers just like rats and racoons and other certain animals, and people all know that there. I know a lot of people in China, have travelled and stayed there many different times myself, and NO ONE eats bats or racoons or other disease carrying animals there.

There are no markets ANYWHERE IN CHINA, the entire country, THAT EVEN sells bats or bat meat. Nobody eats that there.

Lies upon lies and which people were/are telling the lies is also a dead giveaway of trickery and deceit.

The bat idea was nonsensical on more grounds than just that.

Problem No 1. Bats aren't infected with the human virus. It has never been detected in bats (or particularly in any other animal) and bats can't seem to get infected when they try and infect bats. For a zoonotic transfer, both species must be able at least to carry the virus.

Problem No 2. If you cook the bats (or whatever) you kill the virus.

Problem No 3. The virus very specifically binds to human ACE2 to gain entry into the cell, and then inhibits ACE2 production when in the cell. It is a very human-adapted virus.

Problem No 4. For a virus to cross between species of such dissimilarity as humans and bats, there must have been hundreds of thousands of direct exposures and mutational steps. Not a couple of chance consumption's in a market, nor a by just bringing the parts together in a lab. It takes much more than that. It would take cutting and splicing in of genomic sequences to do it in a lab in a reasonable time frame, unless they happened to find something that had already been in existence for ages and that hadn't had the chance to spread before.

edit on 22/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

The American agencies are no longer as effective as they used to be. The first thing is the rot that has set in due to politicization and misuse. The second is technology. The Chinese have beaten the Americans at their own game. The Chinese have scaled up at a massive pace when the West was sleeping.

There will be no action against China for Covid19 specifically. However, it may have shaken the West from its slumber.

I guess we have to blame Congress and hold them accountable in some way. The 142 days a year they actually work in D.C., are consumed with mundane routine stuff. Do they even attempt to ensure the federal agencies are providing value for the population?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Don't think National... that's a divisive distraction. Think Supranational.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I accepted Covid was a Bio weapon early last year. When reading through some of the research papers and following the money leading up to this event, it is not just China, but a globalist agenda. Trump tried to take them on, but with all the big tech censorship and corporate shills going on not doing too well these days.

With many off the masses so willing to sign up with some new experimental technology, society will accept whatever the tv tells them to believe.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Brotherman

I'm thinking the virus was created to be an excuse to deploy the vaccine.

Then again I am confused why the Left, some of them, were saying they would not take "Trump's" vaccine. But as soon as Trump is gone they cheered the vaccine.

I guess there are some in DC who are nothing more than useful idiots for the real powers that be.

It's been such an unorganized circus the last four and a half years. It's hard at times to understand their playbook.

I distinctly remember CA Gov Newsom and NY Gov Cuomo saying they would not allow anyone in their state to be injected with "Trump's vaccine" until their own state health department scientists had run their own tests and trials.

Both men are still world-class idiots. (Add "mass murderer" to Cuomo's resume.)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

If what you're suggesting was ever undeniably proven to the public, it would blow the whole system apart.

That being said, the only powers that can convince the public of anything, on a grand scale, are the only ones that could have made us play along this whole time.

Resistance is futile.

It puzzles me why the most powerful spy agencies in the world, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) never give us (Taxpayers) a return on our Trillion Dollar investment.

They should publish intelligence that proves a bio-attack, an election steal, who's behind 9-11, etc., etc..

These things do not happen without humans planning them. The "spy agencies" have intercepts of conversations, e-mails, and other communications between the plotters and the implementers.

If we're talking about an attack that directly and indirectly causes hundreds of thousands of deaths in the United States, these agencies need to tell us who is responsible. Either tell us, or be defunded, as useless government agencies should be.

Sadly, the spy agencies have their own funding apparatus set up now completely self sufficient with all oversight long since past having been eliminated.
Hypothetically speaking only:
The only way that these completely disloyal and un-American behemoths of anti-liberty can be defunded or sent back to the stone age, would be for a large contingent of uncompromised American military forces be deployed against them and to utterly destroy them in bloody warfare. Or just the threat of that being directed at them and forced reorganization. I doubt a reorganization would work though.

Since it's our taxpayer dollars that sustains the agencies, we can legally demand that Congress critters make NSA/CIA tell us what they know about the development and deployment of the Covid-19 bio-weapon.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey yall. Been awhile since my last. Miss y’all severely.

Question is, and thank you cwm, is it possibly easier to ask or to conceive the world to be jabbed and bolster up shots and embolden against the ACTUAL story, the SO, and thusly jab the world vs. WW3 bc, well ya know….

It’s easier and all.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

IMO, the Covid-19 vaccines are designed to do "something" to our body and/or mind, at some point in our individual lifetimes. At this point, I have no clue what that "something" could be, and what activates it.

You could well be onto something there mate and there's some valid (and disturbing) speculation in the vid below about human operating systems - also found it interesting that the individual selected to run 'Operarion Warpspeed' just happened to be an expert on 'injectable brain machine interfaces'.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it".

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

Some other rather uncomfortable discussion found in this vid concerning DARPA/Gates research and upcoming 'injectable' technologies such as bio-electronics, bio-synthetics, nano-robotics and remote controlled birth control.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

We can demand on one hand and then pay for them to burn things on the other, truth is, there is no one there on our side to give transparency it is take it or leave it with them.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We have seen the stories about vaccinated persons 'shedding' some kind of particles. Some have postulated that the particles are enabling the vaccination of anyone that the vaccinated person has close encounters with.
If that is so, and the vaccines have some evil intention behind them, we are all fooked.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Morgellons was the first dna-specific targeted disease manufactured. It only targets one race... or ppl who have enough lineage in them of that race...

See photos anywhere of ppl with Morgellons, and you will know the race.

So to answer your question.... yes, Cvd is probably a newly designed affliction, let loose upon mankind. Probably accidently... because I don't think that a country would first kill their own on purpose.

edit on 22/6/2021 by MarkJS because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's a bio-weapon from China and the U.S.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Absolutely agree. Vets have been using vaccines on just a sample of a herd and then let them lose to 'transfer' to the rest of the herd for decades!
So the 'technology' was already there.
I'm seeing various 'transference symptoms in clients who have not been vaccinated in my clinic.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
It's a bio-weapon from China and the U.S.

Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned France that the Wuhan China laboratory was experimenting with biological weapons.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I read, newer RNA vaccines can be produced from a DNA template.

But, most conventional viral vaccines need to be grown on biological material, such as chicken eggs with influenza vaccines, mammalian cells with hepatitis A vaccines, or yeast for hepatitis B vaccines.

How did drug companies figure out the DNA template?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nice Post,

I think the most likely reason China would intentionally release it would be for economic gain, which would lead to military gain. Communist and dictatorships have a noted advantage when it comes to controlling a population. Both by restricting movement or forcing labor, both under penalty of death.

I don’t believe this was intentionally released but I won’t rule it out either. The fumbling and bumbling nature of how this was handled in China is the best evidence against it being intentional. However with that said, If any country would sacrifice it’s own for the benefit of the party it’s the CCP. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Monday, June 21, 2021

From Jan 2020 to May 2021, officials, experts, and news media, couldn't bring themselves to even consider that the Covid-19 virus was developed by humans in a Wuhan, China Laboratory. It had to be of animal origin.

Even though the President of the United States in 2020 (Donald J. Trump) said Covid-19 was most likely developed by scientists in Wuhan, it wasn't until 3 weeks ago that U.S. scientists began to say President Trump was probably right.

The next step of admission will be the most difficult for (almost) everyone on the planet to accept.

Evidence is mounting that not only was Covid-19 developed by scientists in Wuhan, China, but it was INTENTIONALLY RELEASED into human society as a biological weapon.

Here is an excerpt from an exhaustive multi-part investigation conducted by Dr. Li-Meng YAN, and her assistants..

Importantly, while SARS-CoV-2 meets the criteria of a bioweapon specified by the PLA, its impact is well beyond what is conceived for a typical bioweapon.

In addition, records indicate that the unleashing of this weaponized pathogen should have been intentional rather than accidental.

We therefore define SARS-CoV-2 as an Unrestricted Bioweapon and the current pandemic a result of Unrestricted Biowarfare.

We further suggest that investigations should be carried out on the suspected government and individuals and the responsible ones be held accountable for this brutal attack on the global community.

More information about the researcher(s), along with additional findings, referrals, and comments from other Doctors and Scientists..

HERE: mobile.twitter.com...

(HUGE THANKS to ATS member CherokeeTroy for finding, investigating, and sharing the above information.
)

For those of you who suspected early on that Covid-19 was being used as a weapon, WHAT made you think this was the case?

For me, it was when the country of China allowed (encouraged?) Covid19-infected individuals to fly out of Wuhan to other countries, but not to other airports/cities in China. The city of Wuhan was effectively sealed-off from the rest of the country. (Those citizens were essentially sacrificed, during the "weapon-release" phase of the global attack.)

WHY release this bio-weapon? Since Covid-19 isn't a very efficient stand-alone killer, I believe the attack is connected to the Vaccines. During the history of vaccines, none have been pushed so hard for such a non-lethal, non-debilitating disease. IMO, the Covid-19 vaccines are designed to do "something" to our body and/or mind, at some point in our individual lifetimes. At this point, I have no clue what that "something" could be, and what activates it.

As Evidence continues to accumulate that Covid-19 was an intentionally developed, intentionally released Bio-Weapon, WILL SOCIETIES OF THE WORLD BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH? Will nations put their financial self-interests on the back-burner, and severely punish all-powerful China?

-CareWeMust

Bit confused. Now you're saying it's a "bio-weapon" after posting endlessly about Covid being nothing to worry about?

Or perhaps it's you who are confused?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Look towards the money...

China has been waging war on the west for decades.... by investing / buying our properties and companies.

Covid caused a massive economic chaos in the world, but China got out pretty well. And they are still producing most of the things we buy every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join