It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Tic tac like UFOs in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There have been a couple of recent sightings of something resembling the Tic Tac UFO from the famous USS Nimitz encounter-One in Leicester from last week in which the witness claims she saw it vanish after taking a pic or two:

Lucy Jane Castle, swore she saw the craft matching the description of the USS Nimitz UFO encounter hovering over Leicestershire.She took a photo of the craft before it shot away "in the blink of an eye" last Sunday at 9pm.
The nutritionist, of Hinckley, said: "It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone.
"Never seen anything like this before in that shape. Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared."

Pictures at the link-it sure looks tic tac shaped.
www.thesun.co.uk...

And then there is this one from a month ago in New Forest in Southern England which was caught on camera.
It is a similar shape,although it doesn't perform any strange flight manouvres so may be a balloon or blimp of some kind:

The sightings are approx 160miles from each other roughly on a North/South line from lower middle southern England, and a month apart.

(Maybe)of interest is that there are 4 USAF bases pretty close to that North/South line as you can see on the map here:
en.wikipedia.org...

So maybe the tic tacs are interested in US military installations for some reason-or they are operated from there

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thanks for posting this Silcone Synapse first I've heard of the sightings

When I get back from work will check out if they were on the energy lines

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Good call-
Its actually pretty dang close to a ley line by the looks of it-on this map from point 3(York)to point 4(Weymouth ish)

i.pinimg.com...

They do often seem to like those ley lines..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks fake.. It does not appear to follow the same "line" when it goes behind the greens and comes out again.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Probably a airliner with sun reflecting on it.Saw them look like that till they went into cloudy area and then,poof- UFO gone,jet there.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
UFO's zip from one side of the Earth to the other in MINUTES. Stands to reason that the Tic-Tac (or any other style of UFO) will be spotted all over the planet.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I know these are real. They look exactly like what I saw a few years back in Alaska....same color same seamless shape gliding silently.

I wrote a thread the day I saw it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-6-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Looks fake.. It does not appear to follow the same "line" when it goes behind the greens and comes out again.

There does seem to be something going on with the camera when the object goes behind the tree and pops out the other side-looks like a cut.
Some of the comments on the YT page mention it.
It looks like it jumps back a few frames,the film not the UFO

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nice one for the map Silicone Synapse. They do love the routes for sure. Closer to the ancient sacred sites where the lines meet the higher the chance of seeing one of the ships

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I know these are real. They look exactly like what I saw a few years back in Alaska....same color same seamless shape gliding silently.

Did yours roar like some kind of wild animal? Almost elephant like roar x 12?

Saw pretty much exactly the same thing as you describe it "same color same seamless shape gliding silently" and it was bright white............ When I say white I mean radiant white like trying to look at a nuclear explosion. Out of this world

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think it's funny that considering all the reports from the US Navy about these so-called "tic-tacs" and with footage released, NONE of them actually show what was described, or doing the fancy maneuvers they're supposed to do.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The bases at Bentwaters, Woodbridge, Chicksands, Greenham Common, Sculthorpe, Wethersfield and Upper Heyford were closed by the end of 1993. Alconbury's flightline was closed and its base support functions were taken over by RAF Molesworth. However, in 2015 it was announced that Molesworth, Mildenhall and Alconbury were to be closed,[1] leaving RAF Lakenheath the only operating USAFE airbase in the UK, which will continue to host the 48th Fighter Wing. In 2020 it was announced that Mildenhall would remain open.

Only those 2 remains open, and as for being quite close to the possible sighting, not really, this is a small Island, everything is quite close relative to say the USA what I mean is a 3 hour roadtrip is considered long here and you could cover half the country north to south , a 3 hour roadtrip is local in the USA

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Did yours roar like some kind of wild animal? Almost elephant like roar x 12?

Saw pretty much exactly the same thing as you describe it "same color same seamless shape gliding silently" and it was bright white............ When I say white I mean radiant white like trying to look at a nuclear explosion. Out of this world

No this was totally silent......I have heard sounds like that in the sky before though

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's because you /me/anybody can draw lines anywhere from a point to a point and call it a ley/lay line.

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Good call-
Its actually pretty dang close to a ley line by the looks of it-on this map from point 3(York)to point 4(Weymouth ish)

i.pinimg.com...

They do often seem to like those ley lines..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It also pauses its travels ,whilst the dude filming it looks down/away, then carries on when they look back, which is jolly nice of it!

originally posted by: Spacespider

top topics

join