It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of the Bots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
As we move forward in this information war we are met with disinformation more than information, the truth has become reversed. Mask wearers deprived of oxygen whilst providing the perfect moist and warm conditions for a virus to live and multiply. ....

Viruses don't actually "live" or "multiply". They are only created inside specific human (or animal) cells... Not likely to occur on a mask... Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

thanks, so what does happen inside a mask that has been worn all day, tbh im all for germs, if someone lives in a germ free environment for a year then comes into the real world then their immune system would be very weak, we need germs to keep our immune systems strong.

I dont wear a mask simply because i think its symbolic and is conditioning slaves... but thats just me.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

i dont really enter into convos that talk about liberal, left, right excetra because i believe that is all about controlling groups, have people identify with that group so their own beliefs begin to align totally with that group, ingroup, outgroup psychology is interesting.

when you are outside that thinking it is very clear to see how people have lost individual thinking into an almost hive mind.

i blame those fking archons

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Try circular logic. A chat bot doesn't know how to respond to a question like, "If I say I am a liar, does that mean I am a liar?"

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
AI "bot" algorithms are used by corporate entities to increase profit. Any means necessary to keep your attention focus, including misinformation because there is no way to program truth into the parameters. Take a good, hard, long look at Facebook and you will see what I mean. How long you stopped scrolling to read a post etc, these types of measurements build a profile of you. You are no longer the consumer, you are the product.

Perhaps I'll write a detailed post on this for you all. My first real thread post xD

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

in a normal world if a virus is killing say 90% of the weakest, to make way for growth then any animal wanting the whole to be stronger would be fine with that, knowing that exposing everyone to it would make the whole much stronger for any future variants... vaccines do not strengthen an immune system, they start a dangerous cycle of the body requiring vaccines to fight diseases instead of doing it itself... you can see how this could end very badly.

how many people was the virus killing,
? how much money are those involved set to make?
its not just about money and control? is it about transhumanism, eugenics or even mass genocide? i guess time will tell, but ultimately if im bowing out its by the hand of the great mother, not by the symbolic white horseman with the golden crown and the bow and the arrows... that old hidden in plain #e apocalyptic symbology is too relevant right now.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I agree. Bots can pick-out keywords to determine an individuals likes, dislikes and beliefs. The bad aspect of this are words taken out of context that build an incorrect profile. It's the main reason I don't use any of that social media crap and use VPN on the net. Maybe email text is at risk but Emails are encrypted and hidden from your average bot seeking information. Besides a bot need access to the sender or receiver before encryption and after encryption, respectively, to get any information. The Email provider could release data, for the right price, regardless of information security policy.
edit on 19-6-2021 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

aye or say

did you know my lawn has grass that are flames and anyone that walks on it get frost bite on their hands

or

one dark day in the middle of the night two dead men get up to fight, back to back they faced each other drew their swords and shot each other,

if they dont reply WTF u talkin aboot mate. their a bot.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Honestly, what they call 'ai' for text generation works on exactly the same premise as the autosuggestion on a phone keyboard only using a bigger dataset and more tokens.

The 'intelligence' part of Artificial Intelligence is a huge misnomer.
edit on 19/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

I've always assumed half, at least half, of comments in ALL
comment sections were bots.

That includes ATS.

Artificial Intelligence is more advanced than we know.

Was it a thread here....that showed a collage of faces in which some were computer generated and some real photos?

It may have been TGP, can't recall.

My neighbor still thinks the robocalls are real humans talking to him.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTree

Please do.

I've always had a weird feeling about Facebook. It consumed my dad for hours each day. As well as everyone else I know that uses it.

I broke free five years ago.

Best. Decision. Ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

True, but I don't think the epitome of ai is used in this regard.

That would be for collecting and classifying every piece of conversation of every electronic device on the planet.

We are all on file.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I would agree, ive noticed a few glitches where i thought no way, can that user be a bot... so i pulled the thread and wot do ya know.

but yes we are likely 20 years behind hidden technological achievements.

its like when the first world give the 3rd world countries all their old weapons, then accuse of them pointing them at them so they can go in and practice all their new weapons on them. the funny thing is a fking tinfoil hat maybe a solution to the invisible frequencies that continue to occupy our space.

im highly sensitive so can hear eeeeeeeee, whenever i focus and sometimes at night i find it hard to not hear it... but eventually i can refocus by using my imagination. but yeah if i had the funds i would be living in the wilderness with a satelite for communication, dont trust all this wireless technology, and what next 5g, then 6g

by 7g individual conscious will be programmable into a main frame (prison)

sounds crazy sci fi talk but thats a definite, once they do that Humans become immortal... or trapped in a box within a box. jeez i would need to change my tag to, OutTheBox2.

think about that though, we can go into trance states and consciously traverse a dream world of different levels, basically with god like powers, yet fewer than 1% of the population can do this consciously, theres no machine they could build with the power of a collective conscious... humans can also create change without by gaining information within and bending the universe to their will (this i have proven for myself) so yeah if the choice is to live in a machine for eternity or take the dance of death.

im dancing even if the dance ends with the devil.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I wish I'd have managed my money better and bought land in the middle of nowhere. I don't need a large home. I could easily build me a cabin, with help of course. Well water, compost toilet, solar kit and satellite like you said.

I was so bad with money in the 90s.

I hear tones occasionally. Don't know if it's tinnitus or what.
But since I was a child I've always heard TVs or monitors that were left on, it's a faint electric whistle.

I was a library assistant in 8th grade and one day me and the other assistant were just about to walk into the school library and I told him someone left a monitor on, Apple II's, and he walked in front of me went over to the comps and saw one was on. He kept asking how I knew, I kept saying I heard it. He made me feel like a freak by asking several times so I changed the subject.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Forgot whole words...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

www.verywellmind.com...

they have a name for everything now, but they are not sure about anything ha.

for me life is about finding out who you are and not what people say you are. if you are HSP then if you work on its advantages things become clearer. i had to stop reading the news many years ago, but now i can desensitize to most negative stimuli at will, and invoke deep feelings of joy, sorrow, ecstasy, love... by listening to certain songs and entering into specific feeling in a pure sense without the attachment of a negative feeling to the events but for an appreciation for the feeling. having a cry of pure sorrow can be like opening a pressure valve, afterwards you feel renewed.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Thank you for the link.

Never heard of HSP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join