It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey I had this weird dreams in one night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
First dream- I was in this building. Where (lol) tyroin lannister was wanting to be with me but I was refusing because I am married to my husband (real life hubby). Then tyroin kidnapped me and tried to get me pregnant switch I couldn't because I had my tubes cut.

Second dream- same place. There was this demon woman who was trying to take over and claimed she killed God but God showed up and whopped her butt and sent her back to hell.

Third dream- same place. There was a need for new born babies. There was these nurses. One nurse who was elderly kidnapped a baby name Connor (my son name) but the mother got her back. Group of people were chasing after the mother until they were outside. Then fire fighters rescued the mother and child and sent her on her way on a bike.

Weird dreams eh? What our brain comes up with.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Been watching or reading game of thrones lately? Even youtube clips? Been watching or reading Terminator movies? Youtube clips? Been watching the Conjuring 3 movie recently? etc?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Nope. I think my brain 🧠 just wants to mess with me.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The brain can be quite creative. Dreams are amazing. I love having dreams. There are a lot of adventures in my dreams, An dI love it when I have the ability to teleport and fly and glide in my dreams ;-p

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There is a part of you wanting a different life but you are afraid of changes.

First dream : The sexual fantasy represents the changes you refuse to make.

Second dream : That hidden part of yourself telling it's ok to go for it.

Third dream : You are not ready to let go a bit your mom's role and give yourself more attention.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Maybe you feel that cutting off your tubes is against creation, second thoughs and guilt.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I don't think so. Two kids is enough. Never wanted more then 2.
Thanks for your input

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I've just got to ask: what did God look like in your second dream?
I can visualize Tyrion Lannister, and even a demon woman, but God?
Alanis Morrissette? Morgan Freeman? George Burns?

So I did an image search for God and found this picture. I could pass for this guy with very little makeup.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
The one in the famous God and Adam painting.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dream 1 was the 'Temptation'....

Dream 2 was the personified 'Corona-Virus; visualized as a identified Avatar... fails because overcame by hubris

Dream 3 has to do with some conceived notion of Pandemic resulting in a potential 'hive-mind' state like Star Trek Borg

All 3 dreams are attuned to your present state of being, not some future timeline, seek counsel or life coach at minimum

good health !

ETA: 3 minit video
www.bing.com...[editby ]edit on th30162422281220002021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join