It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress to receive Pentagon UFO report TODAY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Take this with a grain of salt, considering the source

Rep. Andre Carson will chair a classified briefing about unidentified aerial phenomena which will be conducted by US Navy and FBI officials.

The lawmaker said the briefing was a “significant and timely topic” amid growing concerns that unidentified aerial phenomena pose a national security risk to America.

one Rep says alien craft ARE from deep space

Speculation is there may be 'leaks' from this (assuming this isn't bogus)

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The article mentions that the craft comes from deep space
and not Russia. Since Congress is getting this information,
they will probably change the report to say it's,Russia,Russia,
Russia.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Incoming nothing burger! Depending on who you talk to - half will say it's a big damned lie, the other half will say that it proves they're human made and the other half will say that it's proof that aliens are screwing with us.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I imagine that if it's a well-written report, 1/10th of the population will go "ALIENS" "DISCLOSURE!", another 1/10th of the population will go "It basically says nothing." And 9/10ths of the population will go, "What report?"

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
For some relevant consistency...Just adding from another thread where it was mentioned earlier but from CNN.....

Heads Up!

“ Washington(CNN) Members of the House Intelligence Committee will receive a classified briefing on Wednesday morning on one of the most controversial topics circulating in Washington today: UFOs.

The briefing, which was confirmed to CNN by two sources familiar with the committee's plans, comes just weeks before the US intelligence community is scheduled to deliver an unclassified report on the matter for Congress. According to one committee source, Wednesday's briefing will be conducted by the Navy and FBI.”

Government UFO report is the product of years of military infighting over whether to take sightings seriously

Source: CNN amp.cnn.com...

What! No Air Force ancillary input???

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

That's one of the biggest red flags of this whole endeavor.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The day there's "disclosure" is the day "they" invade.

Aliens go against the narrative. Aliens would unite us. Right now the goal is to divide and divide and divide until there's one person per click.

What's Steven Greer been up to, I have not seen or heard anything from him. You'd think he'd be on the front row flexing his pecks.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Stacy Abrams was on muh glowing screen.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

That's one of the biggest red flags of this whole endeavor.

Wonder if they’ll be an uptick in UFO’s sightings between today and the unclassified report on the 25th, a Friday before the weekend no less.

Wonder if the room that’s being used for the classified briefing....is bugged? Perhaps someone forgot to do a listening device sweep prior to the meeting.

Wonder if they invited Mr. Security Clearance himself...Elizar?......after all, he helped to create this. You’d think he’d have a seat at the table being grilled...

edit on 16-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
BTW from another source other than The Sun, this from George Knapp's site

www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Rep. Andre Carson will chair a classified briefing about unidentified aerial phenomena which will be conducted by US Navy and FBI officials.

The lawmaker said the briefing was a “significant and timely topic” amid growing concerns that unidentified aerial phenomena pose a national security risk to America.

www.the-sun.com...

Recommendation:

Watch the stock market for any unusual activity over the next C t few days leading up to the public release of the official report.

Good news or bad, we should expect "those in the know", who do not have to abide like the rest of us by "insider trading restrictions ", will want to be on the right financial side of this issue.

Remember, just prior to COVID19 becoming recognized as a pandemic, some members of Congress were briefed on the potential threat posed by the virus. It was later learned that some of them then used that knowledge to adjust their stock portfolios.

Actions often speak louder than words.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: vlawde

I have a fair amount of stocks with Robinhood and Acorns, I check daily. Yup, those who knew what the pandemic would become could have cleaned up

www.the-sun.com...

Recommendation:

Watch the stock market for any unusual activity over the next C t few days leading up to the public release of the official report.

Good news or bad, we should expect "those in the know", who do not have to abide like the rest of us by "insider trading restrictions ", will want to be on the right financial side of this issue.

Remember, just prior to COVID19 becoming recognized as a pandemic, some members of Congress were briefed on the potential threat posed by the virus. It was later learned that some of them then used that knowledge to adjust their stock portfolios.

Actions often speak louder than words.

Yup, if we only knew at the start of the pandemic what was to come...
edit on 6/16/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Remember when they tried to make an Alien Embassy in Russia?

link

I believe Russia has had a history with believing in Extra Terrestrials... Maybe we should make a list.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My take: This is all about the technology, nothing more or less. Anyone with their eyes open can see there's something fishy going on up there in the skies. But do we need the US Govt to tell us that? I don't think we do.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I imagine that if it's a well-written report, 1/10th of the population will go "ALIENS" "DISCLOSURE!", another 1/10th of the population will go "It basically says nothing." And 9/10ths of the population will go, "What report?"

I have to ask.... Who constitutes the extra eleventh tenth?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The briefing by Navy and the FBI, What about NASA??? If they are coming from deep space surely NASA would be the first to know as they approach Earth. Surely if we've got detectors than can detect incoming meteors they should be picking up these approaching Aliens. But I suppose they'll say they are "cloaked" till they enter our atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Another thought:

This intelligence committee meeting seems to have been called on a rather "spur of the moment" basis.

I wonder if the participants were, perhaps, hoping to use the expected MSM coverage of the Biden/Putin meeting to divert attention away from interest in whatever issues might have been brought up in the committee's discussions?

Isn't that how political sleight of hand works?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The briefing by Navy and the FBI, What about NASA??? If they are coming from deep space surely NASA would be the first to know as they approach Earth. Surely if we've got detectors than can detect incoming meteors they should be picking up these approaching Aliens. But I suppose they'll say they are "cloaked" till they enter our atmosphere.

Alot depends on just what means our visitors, if they exist, employ to get here, and the physics of that means.

Consider that to cross the vast expanse of interstellar space in anything like a reasonable time, a physical craft would have to be capable of speeds far in excess of light.

NASA may have access to a multitude of optical and radio frequency telescopes. but none of those would be able to track an object that is invisible, because it is traveling Faster Than Light!.

And I don't think that even the NRO/NSA have tachyon detectors pointed at deep space on the regular, if such devices even exist.

If "their" technology is sophisticated enough, they might be able to simply "pop" into and out of our atmosphere at will, and bypass NASA detection altogether.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The briefing by Navy and the FBI, What about NASA???

I would assume it's being trated as a " security issue ". The Navy and FBI are security agencies. NASA isn't.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

oh Greer is around. He is fast tracking a "new documentary" and currently trying to derail and discredit those involved with current events.
edit on 16-6-2021 by akira131 because: need to proof read better

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join