It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
They are all actors on the same team, they are "toying" the people for whatever reason !

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: 2Faced

I kinda just go about my day with Biden out of my mind. He's clearly a terrible president, his election is suspect at best, and nothing good will come of it. 4 years seems like a curse sometimes, eh?

I don’t blame Biden for being incompetent. I blame whoever is trying to destroy our country for using a washed up, senile old fool to do their dirty work.

Oh I blame Biden.
He might be getting old and senile, but there is no excuse after spending a lifetime of service to this country to willfully stand by and not man up. Man up like JFK style. Just do the right thing.

edit on 14-6-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We all know Biden is bumbling. But according to you guys, he's not even suppose to be alive now. Isn't Harris suppose to be President? Wasn't that part "of the plan"?

Which is it? Hard to keep up with you guys.

The Plan is for Biden to last 2 years.
At that point VP Harris who refuses to even been seen at the border she has been given responsibility for will take over as President. That would leave her eligible to run for 2 terms making her a 10 year President.
If she becomes President for more than 2 years in this term she can only run once
The Democrats want control for 12 solid years not 6, by then their totalitarian regime will have complete control of all voting machines and we'll be like China (as Obama openly said he wished his Presidency could have been) with everyone "voting" for the only Party in complete power and control.

If you think I'm wrong about totalitarian, look at the Democratic Party run states and how draconian and totalitarian they were with their citizens during COVID, which ended up with HIGHER rates of infection/death than states that were not draconian and overly oppressive.

Their plan will work only if they can get Joe to last that long, he probably will live that long but how long can he continue to do anything in public without his dementia showing so badly that even CNN and MSNBC say something? Stupid question, CNN and MSNBC will say his rambling dementia is simply extraordinary brilliance.

edit on 6/14/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 2Faced

We all know Biden is bumbling. But according to you guys, he's not even suppose to be alive now. Isn't Harris suppose to be President? Wasn't that part "of the plan"?

What!?
Who/what the hell are you talking about?
You’re kinda making a general accusation here.
It feels like you cant find something negative, so you use another irrelevant attack.

Were you not here towards the end of Trumps reign? Loads of people were saying Biden would die or bow out within the 1st 6 months paving the way for Harris to become President.

Tick-tock, we're still waiting.

This sock puppet president isn't as entertaining as the last one.

See my previous post.

He HAS to last for 2 years
That is the ONLY way Harris can be President for 12 years
The Dems or whoever is really controlling this Administration want a lock on the Presidency for 12 years

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is such a major screw-up that even the democrats, who thought they’d somehow come out ahead in all of this, are now having second thoughts, to say the least!

Why do you say that? Where's the proof. Its fairly well known that Biden's handlers are former Obama staff members; mostly female and although I cant provide a list, I saw one discussed in another source I couldnt access, (pay wall).

But honestly, with the possible exception of Trump, all previous modern POTUS have been sock puppets. The GOP presidents tend to take their marching orders from the Military Industrial Complex. Democrats take their cues from the elite leftist think tanks operating out of the Ivy league Univiersities and the Democrat Media machine.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F5thCav

the GLOBAL media

That's a good point. It is clear that the MSM in the USA is biased beyond any point of recovery. Apparently this holds true for much of the non-USA MSM as well. I've seen some commentary in the Australian Sky network that questioned Biden's ability to function, but most media outlets go along with this demented political theater.

Cheers

Yes,I placed emphasis on “global” because I feel as if most people think this whole circus relates to the US and US citizens only, but nothing could be further from the truth. Never before have I seen such a coordinated effort by the world’s media, to make Biden look like he’s a very competent, intelligent refreshing new statesman. The mere fact that this whole shady presidency isn’t openly questioned and ridiculed, and that the powers that be aren’t even hiding it anymore, says a lot about the frigging doo-doo we’re in. All of us...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

This is such a major screw-up that even the democrats, who thought they’d somehow come out ahead in all of this, are now having second thoughts, to say the least!

Why do you say that? Where's the proof. Its fairly well known that Biden's handlers are former Obama staff members; mostly female and although I cant provide a list, I saw one discussed in another source I couldnt access, (pay wall).

But honestly, with the possible exception of Trump, all previous modern POTUS have been sock puppets. The GOP presidents tend to take their marching orders from the Military Industrial Complex. Democrats take their cues from the elite leftist think tanks operating out of the Ivy league Univiersities and the Democrat Media machine.

I say that because I searched for: “democrats regret biden”
I suggest you do the same, if proof is what you want.

I agree that practically all presidents have been “sock puppets”, in one way or another. But my biggest problem is with the fact that Biden also doesn’t appear to be in control of his mental faculties! Aside from the fact that I personally think that this (illegitimate) presidency is as shady as hell, and absolutely foreboding. Ever since I heard Trump would be running for the white house, my intuition said that he would win, and also be the catalyst of something much greater, something dire. And here we are...

edit on 14-6-2021 by 2Faced because: syntax error

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

FWIW it's easy to just lump all conspiracy theories together that way it cheapens and discredits them all, and I'm pretty sure it makes you feel smug and superior.

HOWEVER

The consensus and thinkers here on ATS though suggested it would likely be optimum for Biden to hang on for 2 years and then let Harris assume the Presidency. #1 reason is if she takes office after 2 years she can get her full 2 terms afterwards was one main theme IIRC.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Can only be President for 10 Years max (Your math is wrong)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I kind of think no ones in control.
The illusion that some secret society is ruling the world is a smoke screen to hide the fact that it's all just a chaotic sh*t show.
Those who think they are in control, can only keep pretending they are, and reassuring those who would otherwise panic.

A great many people do not know their own intentions, and would most often not express them directly.
Most act from subconscious intentions, unless they have explored their own shadow.
edit on 00000061214612America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Gold star for the out of context JFK quote and header.

Work out what JFK was talking about and you'll see it's nothing like what's happening today.

Start with the word monolithic.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Gold star for the out of context JFK quote and header.

Work out what JFK was talking about and you'll see it's nothing like what's happening today.

Start with the word monolithic.

Maybe I should clarify my use of this particular quote. First of all, in my humble opinion, there absolutely is/was a huge conspiracy, by left wing politicians democrat citizens, the media, all conspiring to get Trump impeached (or worse, if it was up to some), by any means necessary.

Not only that, but the (global) media and politicians of almost every western nation reports like there is nothing wrong about/with this current administration. If Trump failed at only a fraction of what Biden gets away with, he'd be hung out to dry, endlessly ridiculed (still happened) and measured up for a straight-jacket and rubber walls.

In fact, most of the quote, granted perhaps a bit cheesy, relates directly or metaphorically, to what has happened the recent years. I am also well aware JFK was referring to something else, however his quote (most of it anyway) could just as well have been about this particular situation.

At least I didn't act like it was my own quote, like Biden did on multiple occasions.

edit on 14-6-2021 by 2Faced because: Oy Vey!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Indeed, Trump remains an enigma.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
a reply to: The2Billies

Can only be President for 10 Years max (Your math is wrong)

Thanks! You are right, I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And that's right.

Why get mad at Joe, he's barely hanging on to what's left of his cognitive skills.

It's the ones that put him in the Whitehouse to bring down America to a third world level. Then Bill Gates gets to come in and hand us pills and Matt Damon will come in and hand us clean drinking water to wash them down.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I think JFK's statement is more relevant today.

The hidden hands showed no restraint with Trump. Every damned talking head and celeb and all forms of government were openly and abrasively against Trump.

Celebs threatened to move out of the USA and made sideways remarks about killing him, members of Con-gress were yelling impeachment BEFORE Trump was inaugurated, talking heads BROKE DOWN AND CRIED ON LIVE TV and had shaky voices and red eyes for weeks.

If all THAT doesn't convince a person that Trump was for America and her citizens, then that person will never be convinced.

ORANGE.MAN.GOOD.

Probably the best thing to happen to America since JFK was elected.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: The auto word inserter is pissing me off, it can't read my mind, NO ONE can read my mind

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I agree

Orange Man Good, that’s undeniable

And his loving family of great people. Every one of them a good person

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join