It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study shows 29% of the 42 people who have died after catching the new strain had BOTH vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

off hand, 30 positives out of 40 tested would be roughly 3 out-of- 4 or 75% have COVID19...

which illustrates the 'vaxxine is not effective at all !

i think maybe the tests are showing the presence of Spike-Proteins instead of the disease CoV-SARS-2 or whatever

If you only test people who are symptomatic then the percentage who are positive is skewed.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ScepticScot
As far more high risk people have been fully vaccinated this suggest the vaccine is working.

Please expand and explain .
As stated , that makes no sense.

"Was that sarcasm ?"

If 50% of the population is vaccinated you would expect 50% of those infected to be vaccinated if there was no protection. Anything less than that would show the vaccine is protective.

If 50% of the people infected with the new strain are vaccinated, you would expect 50% of those who die would be vaccinated. Anything under 50% would show the vaccine is protective.

So without having access to more data, it appears the vaccine is either preventing infection with the new strain or making it less likely to be a serious illness.

Are you the original poster ?
Are you on topic with the original post and my reply ?
No to both .

I am 100% on topic, wonder why you ignored my point.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

No it wouldn't, it's not 29% of infections die, it's 29% of deaths are vaccinated.

Thats what i've been saying: 29% of deaths out of 50 million people and those 29% had the vaccine, would mean 14.5 mil people who took the vaccine would still die taking the 12 people dying out of 42.

Anyway i'm tired and going to sleep

Why do you think 50 million will die from this covid strain?

I'm not saying 50 million will die... it's just a what do ya call it...

Figuritively speaking?? I think is the phrase.

Come on... you know what I'm saying...

No, we are talking math and statistics here, not making stuff up. 0 will die, it's just a phrase ....

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: vonclod

It's a personal choice to take, or not.

Yes everybody should make their own choices, "my body my choice" has never been more correct.

I agree. A choice based on actual facts, not fear and propaganda .. from either side.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yes everybody should make their own choices, "my body my choice" has never been more correct.

I agree. A choice based on actual facts, not fear and propaganda .. from either side.

When we're talking about a communicable disease that's one hundred percent false, because your choices about your body could kill other people.

It's my choice to carry a loaded gun with the safety off, but when I start juggling it in a public place it becomes other peoples problem.

If you choose to be unvacinated then you should make sure that the people around you are aware, so that they can choose to be near you or not.

Don't lie to them and take away their choices.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

When we're talking about a communicable disease that's one hundred percent false, because your choices about your body could kill other people.

It's my choice to carry a loaded gun with the safety off, but when I start juggling it in a public place it becomes other peoples problem.

If you choose to be unvacinated then you should make sure that the people around you are aware, so that they can choose to be near you or not.

That makes zero sense, those with vaccines have nothing to fear from those without, what is the vaccine for if not personal protection? Those with vaccines should continue to wear masks to protect those without vaccines as it’s still possible to spread the virus to someone else and the point of masks was to protect others.

You’re not trying to save lives, you’re trying to make a lower class of people. Why would the vaccinated fear the unvaccinated, you protected yourselves?

No, this is about you shunning away the undesirables

edit on 15-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Seems to me its divide and conquer 101 for the stupid and gullible.

The vaccinated people wont be giving a toss and the unvaccinated will be as paranoid as ever.

The craziest of both groups will find something to bump there gums and argue about.

End the day through the unvaccinated masses are simply pricing themselves out the game, as the number of people being vaccinated is only going to increase.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

That makes zero sense, those with vaccines have nothing to fear from those without, what is the vaccine for if not personal protection? Those with vaccines should continue to wear masks to protect those without vaccines as it’s still possible to spread the virus to someone else and the point of masks was to protect others.

You’re not trying to save lives, you’re trying to make a lower class of people.

That's just it, mask wearing isn't to protect the vaccinated. They are already protected. It's to protect the unvacinated, and those who were vaccinated but have additional risk factors such as diabetes.

Why would the vaccinated fear the unvaccinated, you protected yourselves?

The government has a duty to protect them, its not about fear, its about responsibility.

No, this is about you shunning away the undesirables

It's about choice. You should give people the facts so that they can make an educated choice. If that choice leads to them shunning you then you just have to deal with it.

If I wear a BLM t shirt and Marxist panties then you know where I stand on those issues and you can choose wether or not I'm likely to peacefully protest you upside the head with a brick. And you can choose if you want to shun me or not.

It's the same with vaccines, tpn your colors to the mast. Take your stand. Don't be a transvaxxer.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Your posts get more ridiculous day by day. What are you even saying?
You should print off a tea shirt with “don’t be a transvaxxer” on it, see how long it takes for someone to

peacefully protest you upside the head with a brick

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So you agree those with vaccines should still wear a mask if we are protecting one another.

You seem way too caught up in pissing on everyone. It’s hard tell if you are agreeing with them or just lashing out. You do seem very angry at those who don’t want to take the vaccine, what’s up with that?

Following your line of thinking... what do you propose the government do to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated? You sure it’s not about 2 classes of people?

You understand your line of thinking will always be used to justify your prejudice against others? You are trying to defend the right to choose to be prejudice - walk carefully.

a reply to: [post=25934109]AaarghZombies[/post

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So you agree those with vaccines should still wear a mask if we are protecting one another.

You seem way too caught up in pissing on everyone. It’s hard tell if you are agreeing with them or just lashing out. You do seem very angry at those who don’t want to take the vaccine, what’s up with that?

You understand your line of thinking will always be used to justify your prejudice against others? You are trying to defend the right to choose to be prejudice - walk carefully.

a reply to: [post=25934109]AaarghZombies[/post

Oh, I didn't say that I agreed with anything, conflating explaining with supporting is an old Liberal trick. We'll have less of that here, please.

I'm merely explaining why people are being advised to wear masks even after they've been vaccinated. It's as much to protect other people as it is to protect them, more so in the case of people who have had both shots.

You'd know this if you watched Trump's covid briefing.

I fully endorse the right for people to be prejudice against others so long as that prejudice can be justified using a rational argument based on facts and logic (I'm personally extremely prejudice against pedophiles, I can give you chapter and verse on how I justify this using facts and statistics).

Some prejudices are entirely justifiable.

If you refuse to be vaccinated then you are an increased risk to other, and they should be free to decide if that risk is worth it to them. They must be allowed to choose.

Equally if your anti vax then you could harbor all kinds of disease not just covid. You might also have other beliefs that people consider dangerous. Anti vax beliefs are common among radical islamists and other religious extremist. You could be a vegan, or a gun grabber, or simply mentally ill. There are several well documented mental illness that involve a susceptibility to paranoia over things like vaccines that also causes impulse control problems.

Being an anti vaxxers may mean that you're more prone to violence because you believe that space lizards are micro chipping everyone and that hillary Clinton is behind it.

People should be free to choose if they want to avoid you, and hiding your anti vax views takes their choice away.

How would you feel if somebody with herpes hide that from you?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
But the 29% isn't of all people or all vaccinated people, just the ones who have died with this variant, so far.

But that still is quite worrying... we haven't seen that high a number yet have we?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Should those who are vaccinated wear masks still?

Most people feel pretty justified in their prejudice, but we both know your just confused and angry and channeling that towards things you’d rather not agree with or understand... perhaps even frightens you.

Justify your bigotry however makes you feel better, you just look scared.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Can I ask a couple dumb questions???...

a.) What percentage of the overall population has died from the Delta variant? Pick any random sample group size. And...

b.) What percentage of those (unvaccinated) exposed to the Delta variant have died? And lastly, ...

c.) What percentage of (unvaccinated) persons symptomatic with the Delta variant have died?

Answer these questions, and THEN the statistic in the OP might be a whole lot more meaningful.

42.000 cases

Roughly 1.234 needed A&E care, 310 of those had first jab, 83 had two jabs.

383 needed overnight care, about 80 of those had first, 40ish had two jabs.

42 deaths, 7 had first jab, 12 had two jabs

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Most people feel pretty justified in their prejudice, but we both know your just confused and angry and channeling that towards things you’d rather not agree with or understand... perhaps even frightens you.

On the contrary, it's not bigotry when justified, and I'd say that it was perfectly justified to be a little bit afraid when dealing with somebody who lies about their vaccine status on the grounds that they could be lying about all kinds of things, or harboring who knows what extremists beliefs.

Fear keeps us alive and prejudice is a natural response. If you can justify your prejudice with logic and facts then your usually on the right side. It's the people with irrational prejudices who hate for the sake of hate that you need to wary of.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That would imply mandatory forced flu vaccinations for everyone every year too. I disagree.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If the vaccine was 100% effective you would be right, it's not. I do believe serious illness after vaccination with 2 doses is quite rare though.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The government has a duty to protect them, its not about fear, its about responsibility.

In order to protect you we need to take away all your rights. Don't worry, trust us, we're the government.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

On the contrary, it's not bigotry when justified, and I'd say that it was perfectly justified to be a little bit afraid when dealing with somebody who lies about their vaccine status on the grounds that they could be lying about all kinds of things, or harboring who knows what extremists beliefs.

Fear keeps us alive and prejudice is a natural response. If you can justify your prejudice with logic and facts then your usually on the right side. It's the people with irrational prejudices who hate for the sake of hate that you need to wary of.

It’s noted your lack of interest in answering some questions.

You sound quite irrational and have come across at the very least as combative, I’ll hold back judgement on how hateful you may or may not be as you attempt to justify yourself and your prejudice to me... as Id expect those you would place as bigoted must also sound irrational to you.

You are being bigoted towards me and those without covid vaccines by fearing us and believing it’s the governments role to protect you from us.

Those who feared “super predators” at one time were justified by the legal system to do so not too long ago...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If the vaccine was 100% effective you would be right, it's not. I do believe serious illness after vaccination with 2 doses is quite rare though.

So those with vaccines should continue to mask up for their and others safety, right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join