It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Researchers Discover a Parallel Universe That Runs Backwards through Time - Alongside Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Wasn't it said before that the wormholes scattered in space are doorways to parallel universes?

125 universes, I wonder where they get that number from.

I still think wormholes are the Universe Transit System. Seems more plausible to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was expecting my post be here by now.

I hope the fields of time don't have corn.
edit on 12-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Its all a matter of perspective. if your car is in reverse, and you are going backward, then you are going backwards. however, what if you were actually supposed to be going that way? its all perspective from an outside source that is viewing it, and what they believe to be the 'correct' way. why is up up, or down down. why can't up be down and down be up? In space what is up and down?

camain

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Your description of your dreams sound very much like my dreams.
Plus you used the word.....Dreamscapes
Which is funny/odd
Because in one of my most memorable dreams
My deceased fiancé admonished Me
He asked me how I learned to Dreamscape and
Come to Visit Him.
Of course, he told me I couldn’t stay...
That it wasn’t my time.

Sorry for thread drift but I had to respond!!

Plus if I was in the Parallel Universe this one would appear backwards, right?
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: One More Thing To Say

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I believe alternate universes exist. So here's the thing... if that universe has time run backwards, it is probably full of anti-matter and I bet its gravity has the opposite charge of ours.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They need a proof.
Looking at the current state of civilization it stands to reason that we are the ones devolving.
If properly cultivated and grown you can feed a lot folks with just an acre of land.
The technology is there but they won't share it because they would lose control.
Our History has tales of spacecraft space travel amazing technologies and much more but we can never quite re-create it. Look at the pyramids so much speculation about how they were constructed and have stood the tests of "time."
Everything we build is disposable never lasts too long.
We have spent how many centuries at war?
1984 is rapidly coming to fruition.
Where can I send them my bill?
How can I get to the "progressing" universe?
Progress and the opposite of

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

A theory. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I believe alternate universes exist. So here's the thing... if that universe has time run backwards, it is probably full of anti-matter and I bet its gravity has the opposite charge of ours.

Why? What evidence have you seen to suggest such an outlandish idea is even remotely plausible ? Thats a massive leap to take based on nothing other than science fiction and overly funded whimsical ideas dreamt up by theoretical physicists. Theres absolutely no evidence at all.

These people are playing you like a fiddle. If there was any proof at all i guarantee that you would never hear of it. Instead, they'll feed you bull# about aliens and parallel universes to distract you from the reality that were all being screwed.

Grow up.
edit on 12-6-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
NASA Researchers Discover a Parallel Universe That Runs Backwards through Time - Alongside Us

Yes you read that correctly. NASA have a theory

It was one of the scientific sensations of the year 2020. For the first time evidence was presented for the existence of a parallel universe. As thought that weren’t enough, the universe was described precisely. It is said to have originated at the same time as our universe and to be a direct mirror of it.
That means that, from our point of view, time runs backwards in the parallel universe.
If you assume this theory comes from tin-foil-hatists and conspiracy theorists, you’re wrong, because none other than NASA scientists have presented this sensational thesis. In this video we’ll give you all the information you need to understand the theory of the parallel universe running backwards.

Here's a video from the excellent channel TheSimplySpace.
Its nearly 12 minutes long and very interesting.
The science is wayyy over my head. I post this here for ATS discussion

Jeez,
I just knew it..that guy walking backwards past me the other day...was me! (same size and all though)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

I have a feeling I know more people over there than I do here. I'm almost half a century old, I've had some strange unbelievable yet extremely realistic dreams in my span of life. Regardless of what "scientists" say, I HAVE picked up from previous dreams and continued to dream. I HAVE been able to revisit dreamscapes that I had dreamed about before. I HAVE had dreams in which I KNEW I was dreaming and I would either stay for a while longer or immediately wake myself.

I've had dreams like this too. Realistic and I remember the detail easily even years later. They always left me with a feeling of being homesick. I could draw a map from each location as I know what lies where from many different dreams.

What do scientists say about this? That you can't continue dreams? Guess they forgot to tell us.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I wonder if these particles have a role somehow in the cycles of radioactive decay triggering the melting and convection of silicate in
the periodic cycles of plate tectonic movement , volcanism, and
blue ocean events from polar melting.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yes you read that correctly. NASA have a theory
Is this still a "deny ignorance" site?

Fact check: No, NASA did not find a parallel universe

The recent ANITA study does not have any findings that support the “antiverse” idea, known to physicists as the CPT Symmetry Universe. Researchers affiliated with the project have offered scenarios ranging from scientists needing to update their models about the Antarctic ice to decaying super heavy dark matter in the Milky Way.

Given the large number of alternative possibilities, including many that are more likely than a parallel universe with anti-physics, more research is needed before any concrete conclusions can be made.

Our ruling: Partly false

We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE because it is mostly unsupported by our research. It is misleading to say that NASA has found a parallel universe. While it is true that the ANITA observations may prompt a revision of the Standard Model, it is false to claim that the existence of a parallel universe is the explanation for those observations. The studies referenced in several viral articles do not claim that a parallel universe with reverse physics was discovered either.

Our ATS neutrino expert thought CCQE might be the likely explanation for anomalous ANITA results based on a discussion with a colleague who told him they thought the cause of that anomaly was solved, but stories keep popping up in the media.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My e the mirror reverse universe is the reason why people have “ Dejavu “ … their double in the reverse universe has already done it .

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's late and I'm a little buzzed, for every action, there is a reaction

if it's mirror "universe" it wouldn't necessarily be mirrored down to the smallest detail, there could be endless deviations. Or is that Rick and Morty speak...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
My e the mirror reverse universe is the reason why people have “ Dejavu “ … their double in the reverse universe has already done it .

Yea but for that, we would have to become linked somehow someway. Even if it's temporary that brings a whole other metaphysical element to this. Pretty deep stuff

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yeah i had me doubts about it, its too big a discovery to have heard about it through a youtube video.

Thats why i put the line in my op "i put this here for discussion" so the members can, well, discuss it.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Kinda' like a "Slinky-verse" then, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

Here is a theory for you, what if the big bang is actually when you reach the beginning of time, and the bang results in a flip of the reverse universe and our universe. As such, the reverse universe yanks our universe in reverse. Think of it like a rubber band. one side is stretching in one direction, the other is stretch in the other direction, and your an ant walking along it. when you reach one of the points (beginning or end) the items holding the band release and everything comes back to the center, and wham big bang as everything collides. The process starts again. In this case it would not be a parallel universe, but the same just moving in a different direction.

Camin
I remember hearing a similar theory, probably on The Science Channel's 'How The Universe Works'...

Anyways, the currently expanding Universe will eventually reach a point where it stops expanding, and begins retracting until it eventually becomes so dense that it once again explodes with another Big Bang. Then it continues expanding all over again until it once again retracts, and so on, and so on.....

In that scenario, what we currently view as the Big Bang that created our Universe was just one of an infinite amount of Big Bangs that came before. Each Big Bang creates a much different unique Universe that consists of the same matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You die, you cross over to rewind. Simple.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join