It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh! The Stupidity Of Climate Campaigners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Reading about all the G7 protests in Cornwall and came across this little gem:

About 200 protesters paddled out into the bay from Gyllyngvase beach in Falmouth with banners declaring an "ocean and climate emergency". A huge blow-up shark was anchored in the bay with the message: "Eat people not plastic."

WTF do they think the blow-up shark is made from?

Do these people not think before holding a protest against plastic and then using a big inflatable shark made of......

Yes! you guessed right. It's made from the very product they are supposed to be campaigning about.

Any wonder there is no hope for humanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Turning plastic into products for our food system is the next big thing...

www.chemistryworld.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

I'm sure that they won't actually leave their plastic shark to pollute the ocean, whether they recycle it or otherwise, and the problem of world pollution, as I would think these protesters clearly understand is government policies and greed driven corporations.

Think you're missing the point here

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Do these people not think before holding a protest against plastic and then using a big inflatable shark made of

Not to mention the blow up politicians and Pikachus.

None whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It would be neat to have a big blowup shark like that out on Lake Superior. You would need to rig it with some kind of sail though, ride along the shore till a northern pike with it's pointy top finn pokes holes in it and you start to sink

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Dementia Joe wants everybody driving electric cars so he can shut down the oil industry.

Hey Joe, hasn't anybody told you that practically every component of an electric car is made from petroleum products?

Joe:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You what to know stupid from stupid, the most shocking course I took in school, as a teenager, was the history of the world. You had the Egyptians killing everybody in their way, then the Assyrians killing everybody in their way, then the Greeks killing everybody in their way, the Romans killing everybody in their way, the Chinese killing everybody in their way... war and conquest, ad nauseam. The thing is, though, they generally targeted opposing armies, regardless a degree of rape and pillage among civilians. Still, it was kill off the military resistance to foreign conquest, then move on to occupation of something worth having, as opposed to a pile of rubble, on to the glorious empire and ultimately failing to hold the gained territory, when somebody, evil like you, comes to kill you, because you're standing in their way. What was shocking is there's this concept mankind has progressed in our times, how we delude ourselves into thinking, because we have flush toilets and iPhones, and so on, that we're better, more civilized. Yet, the most wanton, mass murder BEGINS happening in the 20th century, and these huge, heinous wars more frequent, carpet bombing civilians, purges of millions, a total disregard for life, generally, of glorious, modern man. There was mega-murder in the 20th century, more than in the entirety of prior human history. You cannot find man progressing, in all history, into any lasting, moral civilization: quite the opposite. As a matter of fact, he gets worse, and more frequently so.

Most of the human race is a dead man walking, full of moronic narcissism and creature hubris, who can't help himself doing a wash, rinse and repeat of the very dumbest and most self destructive actions, repeating all history's mistakes over, and over, and over, learning less than monkeys. I realized, as little more than a kid, that man, sans God, is hopelessly doomed, for his very intractable vanity and blind idiocy.

Look at the news. It’s the 21st century. Vandalism, looting and arson, serious felonies, wanton destruction, are now called peaceful protest, by the collective body of leftist morons, trying to build their dictatorship, same old stupid, narcissistic notion they’re somehow uniquely qualified to dictate what people should think and believe, when nobody should be engaged in such totalitarianism, at all. It's the same old game, vainglorious, evil people, trying to enslave others, the Nazi detriments of America, trying to overthrow the free and just. They try to change the dictionary, black is white, bitter is sweet, the perverted now normal (and because morally improving themselves is not possible, for reprobates), and they are simply taking their turn at crapping the pages of history, the same old, little criminals, in pursuit of such a glorious new world order, that glorifies cities burning, and where collective fear replaces individualism and courage, where one can’t even be sure the allocation of one’s sex organs?

Now, with such a mentality, what could possibly go wrong? And a senile, corrupt old pervert, onboard with the devil's every destructive whim, enemy of a free people, actually, entrusted with the Constitution and the nuclear codes? I rest my case.

I know. “This time it’s different .” Uh huh.

Ecclesiastes 1:2,9 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

I'm sure that they won't actually leave their plastic shark to pollute the ocean, whether they recycle it or otherwise, and the problem of world pollution, as I would think these protesters clearly understand is government policies and greed driven corporations.

Think you're missing the point here

True... but a big thanks to the petroleum industry for our ability to make plastic sharks to protest about the petroleum industry..

top topics

join