It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passengers On First Fully Vaccinated North American Cruise Test Positive For Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just found this new article and it talks about a group of fully vaccinated crew and passengers on a cruise ship:

Passengers On First Fully Vaccinated North American Cruise Test Positive For Covid-19

To quote from the article:

“Celebrity Millennium is sailing with fully vaccinated crew and guests and following comprehensive protocols that align with our destination partners and exceed CDC guidelines to protect the health and safety of our guests. All guests on Celebrity Millennium were required to show proof of vaccination as well as a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours before sailing from St. Maarten this past Saturday."

The last line of the story seems indicative of what's really going on:

"This situation demonstrates that our rigorous health and safety protocols work to protect our crew, guests and the communities we visit.”

It seems to me that despite all their "rigorous health and safety protocols," the measures did not work to protect the crew, guests and the communities they visited. When will people see what's going on?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
I've heard that fake test results are easy to get. Is that the case here?
edit on 11 6 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
It seems that fake covid vaccination cards are easy to get. Is that the case here or was it actual vaccinated people who got sick?

I doubt fake vaccination cards were used here. Typically, older people take a lot of cruises and they are some of the first to get vaccinated and among the last to have to resort to getting "fake IDs."

Edit to add:
I repsonded to you before you changed your question. As it was originally asked can be seen above.
edit on 11-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: User I responded to changed his comment while I was responding to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This goes to prove that Irony can be pretty Ironic sometimes.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We have already been told that vaccinated persons can be infected with and transmit COVID.

When announcements were made that people that were two weeks past their second jab could go without masks, I asked why that would be okay.... if they can still be infected and transmit COVID.

I mean, we have been told that the masks are to protect other people, not just the wearer... remember that?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
We have already been told that vaccinated persons can be infected with and transmit COVID.

When announcements were made that people that were two weeks past their second jab could go without masks, I asked why that would be okay.... if they can still be infected and transmit COVID.

I mean, we have been told that the masks are to protect other people, not just the wearer... remember that?

I remember that being said. Then renounced. Then reinstated. Like a yo-yo, or a carrot on a stick.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

exactly. in fact since it is less likely that a vaccinated person is less likely to know they have it, because there is less chance of feeling the effects, then it's even far more important that those who have been vaccinated MUST wear masks in public.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Every Cruise contains passengers who suffer from mild illnesses.

Probably more cases of mild food poisonings than covid-19 infections.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You can still get covid when you've been vaccinated. The plus part is you more than likely wont succumb to it.

Surely you've heard that already? You can get it and transmit it even when vaccinated?

Nothing to see here...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The passengers are asymptomatic and have been forced into isolation on the vessel.

That↑ doesn't seem quite fair. I mean, everyone else is vaccinated, so wtf are they afraid of? lol

I do wonder how many more times they've been re-tested, to account for the possibility of a false positive, or even if they have different types of tests.

I'm also curious how many people on this 100% vaccinated cruise are wearing masks the entire time. I'm sure some were already wearing masks before these people were found to be positive, but probably many more started wearing them afterwards.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Might change the wording to;
“Celebrity Millennium is sailing with fully lab rat injected crew and guests."
Sounds like someone might of sneezed or had a funny nose. Feels like a push for more pharmaceutical bioweapons for variant of the China virus.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

You can still get covid when you've been vaccinated. The plus part is you more than likely wont succumb to it.

Surely you've heard that already? You can get it and transmit it even when vaccinated?

Nothing to see here...

Don’t you see the absurdity in this reasoning?

If you are super resilient to the bug. Why test for it AND flash your vaccine papers? Surely just a negative test would be enough, no? Apparently no.

If a quick jabber in the arm is important enough for you to get it documented so as to be inspected then why have your brain tickled through your nose? Isn’t the document authority enough?

If neither then why have either? Just canx the whole shebang if it’s unsafe.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

BECAUSE YOU CAN STILL TRANSMIT IT EVEN WHEN YOU'RE VACCINATED

You can still get covid even when you're vaccinated.

Don't you see the logic in this?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nope.

A vaccination provides immunity.

Maybe marketing should call it a viral prophylactic.
A condom for the soul.

Although that might imply that only d!cks would insist on a vaccination that doesn’t and paperwork to prove it with.

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nothing to see here...

Except for all those people who were vaccinated and then died after getting Covid19 afterwards.
You forgot to put that part in.
edit on 11-6-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 11/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So it’s wrong to think of it as a vaccination.

It’s snake oil.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 11/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

For crying out loud.

How is immunity produced by vaccination?

Vaccines contain a harmless form of the bacteria or virus that causes the disease you are being immunised against. The bacteria or virus will be killed, greatly weakened, or broken down into small parts before use in the vaccine so that they can trigger an immune response without making you sick.

'they can trigger an immune response without making you sick'

See that part?

That means that your body will trigger an immune response when you get covid.

That means it will be in your body but the vaccine will trigger an immune response.

That means you wont die from covid but you can still transmit it because its in your body

If you dont understand it after that then you carry on with it....

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
lol

/thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join