It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1977 Camp Scott Murders of 3 Young Girl Scouts - Still Unsolved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: LSU2018

If you go through local churces you may find something cheaper.

We found a real nice Episcopal one that accepts all or no faiths, even trans kids(no conversion therapy, settle down now...) My wife and daughter have attended a few years each.

$600, half down on registration.

My kids are Southern Baptists and while I 100% promote the idea of Church Camp (all but my 4 year old and 19 year old go to one every year), I really want them to experience the same fun stuff we got to experience as kids. I'm not saying Church Camp isn't fun or that it's a drag, but you can't really spend two weeks getting into things you really shouldn't be doing, but gaining valuable experience like panty raids or sneaking into the girls' cabins for a couple hours or meeting up with them away from camp to check out the stars.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
a reply to: TexasTruth

Rob Zombie did a documentary about Manson,not long ago.

In it,the basically debunk the helter skelter theory presented in court.

It's on youtube...i think it's called "The Final Word".

But,this case is chilling.

The part about the "wonder dogs" chilled me to my bones.

Great post LSU2018

Thank you. That got me too, and if you haven't watched the documentary all the way through, it gets even more chilling!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

I'm sorry OP I can't do this. Got thru the first paragraph scrolled
down to the pics and that's it I'm done.

SnF

I know man, it was tough listening to the parents all blaming themselves. It was also tough seeing the nearby community hail the "alleged" killer as a hero, claiming he'd been framed even though everything pointed to him.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Great post LSU2018

Thank you. That got me too, and if you haven't watched the documentary all the way through, it gets even more chilling!
I did...it definitely makes you wonder about native american "legend" and medicine.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Tragedies I can handle unless it involves the very young. Not
even old enough to know a single sin. And yet taken by it
with such brutality. At least they're only solace is eternal. God
defends them now. This is why the fire is eternal and a truly
righteous judgement. This is why God hates the tiniest sin.
It's how he keeps abominations like this out of his creation.
Soon it will be so once again. Hallelujah

edit on 10-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Love Rob Zombie. I forgive him for “3 From Hell”. Lol
Off to find that one now. I haven’t read Tom O’Neill’s book yes “Chaos”, but watched The Joe Rogan Experience with him and a few other interviews, and man, it blows your mind what that guy found over 20+ years of digging.

This one I’m perfectly satisfied that this guy did it and is now gone. The medicine man stuff was really intriguing.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So.....reading a bit on this subject and from what I have read, they did DNA testing and he had a 1 in 7700 match to possibly being at the scene, but not conclusive enough to say he is the killer.

For me, 1 in 7700 is pretty good odds along with all the other evidence that appears to point to him, such as a photo and newspaper found in a cave where he is believed to have been hiding.

It wasn't until after I made this thread that I realized how sinister the story got. Running his DNA removed 99.22% of Native Americans because he had that extremely rare (I'm guessing) strand. Plus what you mentioned about the paper, then the NA officer did the ritual with the filterless cigarette and cedar wood to help find this guy, only to realize Hart had done the same thing. All, ALLLLL evidence pointed directly at him... From the newspaper to the flashlight to the guttural noises to the hair to the DNA to the sperm found in those poor little girls, and he was STILL acquitted only to die shortly thereafter of a heart attack after the medicine doctor cursed the real killer.

Lumineri is deep into this stuff due to her Native American roots, I'd love to see what she says about the rituals performed by medicine doctors, cigarettes, and cedar wood. I mean, the tracking hounds (renowned for tracking scents down) lost this guy's scent like he'd faded into the air, heat radar couldn't find him, he was practically invisible.

I'm going to sub for now and come back to watch the documentary later when I have uninterrupted time to do so. Like you, I'd also LOVE to hear Lum's opinions, there's much about this end of Native rituals that I don't really understand well

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Great post LSU2018

I did...it definitely makes you wonder about native american "legend" and medicine.

Oh it certainly does. That's why I'm so interested to hear more about those legends from some of our Native posters.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

I'm not gonna go into detail, but I'll say that Hart is paying dearly for what he did to those girls, and will be paying dearly forever.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Whats crazy is he said "We" in the note left before camp started.

3 girls raped and killed by one man and none got away or screamed?

He had help for sure, if not other men then dark magics.

Why did the medicine man help him to begin with, just helping out a criminal from the police in general?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So.....reading a bit on this subject and from what I have read, they did DNA testing and he had a 1 in 7700 match to possibly being at the scene, but not conclusive enough to say he is the killer.

For me, 1 in 7700 is pretty good odds along with all the other evidence that appears to point to him, such as a photo and newspaper found in a cave where he is believed to have been hiding.

It wasn't until after I made this thread that I realized how sinister the story got. Running his DNA removed 99.22% of Native Americans because he had that extremely rare (I'm guessing) strand. Plus what you mentioned about the paper, then the NA officer did the ritual with the filterless cigarette and cedar wood to help find this guy, only to realize Hart had done the same thing. All, ALLLLL evidence pointed directly at him... From the newspaper to the flashlight to the guttural noises to the hair to the DNA to the sperm found in those poor little girls, and he was STILL acquitted only to die shortly thereafter of a heart attack after the medicine doctor cursed the real killer.

Lumineri is deep into this stuff due to her Native American roots, I'd love to see what she says about the rituals performed by medicine doctors, cigarettes, and cedar wood. I mean, the tracking hounds (renowned for tracking scents down) lost this guy's scent like he'd faded into the air, heat radar couldn't find him, he was practically invisible.

I'm going to sub for now and come back to watch the documentary later when I have uninterrupted time to do so. Like you, I'd also LOVE to hear Lum's opinions, there's much about this end of Native rituals that I don't really understand well

If everything in this story adds up, and remember they weren't candy coating in the early 90's, then the medicine doctor really did something that we consider "magic" these days. Makes you wonder just how much worth magicians/wizards held in medieval days.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Why did the medicine man help him to begin with, just helping out a criminal from the police in general?

For the first part, they found sperm in all three girls. I wondered how that could have been from one man, but going along with your second part, he could have had dark magic within him. All three samples matched Hart's.

I also wondered why the medicine man helped him and it says in the video that medicine men help any Native American that comes to them for help and do not judge who the person is or what they've done or what they plan to do, nor do they ask.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Im sure that old mage regretted it, but he lacked wisdom in a similar way to todays Left.

Is what Hart did the "Language of the oppressed?"

What a horrific event to be in anyway involved in.
edit on 6112021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The fact that these things happen should make us understand
at least one thing. What a waste of breath it is to complain
about how messed up the world or our lives are. And I do it
myself way to much. I don't like it. I think I'll let these three
little sweet hearts change that for me. Not now but right now.
I have no right complain.

Thanks OP
edit on 11-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

From what I understood in the video,the investigators found blood splatter from 2 of the girls being struck in the head as they slept.That would explain how he controlled them during this evil attack.

The note was just straight up weird,if he was the one that left it.Why draw attention,if you're on the run from escaping jail?Unless dark forces were controlling him.

This whole case gives me the heeby jeebies...😫

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

From what I understood in the video,the investigators found blood splatter from 2 of the girls being struck in the head as they slept.That would explain how he controlled them during this evil attack.

The note was just straight up weird,if he was the one that left it.Why draw attention,if you're on the run from escaping jail?Unless dark forces were controlling him.

This whole case gives me the heeby jeebies...😫

To hit them hard enough to spatter blood, you'd think the others would have heard the first hit and screamed. There was most likely help, whether physical or somehow spiritually demonic. What perplexes me is how they found his stuff in all three of them, plus he was supposedly fixed.

That note could have been the most coincidental prank ever, they never mentioned whether the writing matched anything written by Hart or not.

I'm right there with you on the heebie jeebies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join