It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. who picked "The Black Panthers are back" for June in Apocalypse bingo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Holy Crap!

The Black Panthers!

I can barely remember them from when I was a kid. The big rumor was that they were infiltrated and got shut down. I'm not talking about a nice guy like T'Challa. They were the Black version of the Hell's Angels. I never heard one good thing about them. According to Wikipedia (linked above), the Black Panther Party started in 1966 and ended in 1982. Somebody must have forgotten to tell THEM that.

This is not a good thing. It's the wrong way to go. One wrong move and they get put on the Terrorist Watch List. And anyone associated with them does, too.

I predict Godzilla next month. I still think all this is from the Cubs winning the World Series in 2016.
edit on 7-6-2021 by CryHavoc because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

That’s the problem with a cult. One person believes they are part of the ”cause”, and the cancer is back.

Takes no training, no official membership, just takes an useful idiot.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

They came back a while ago.
They were very active in Philly during the 2008 and '12 elections intimidating voters in front of polling places.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but Malcom X was anything but a
radical. He was on to what liberals were trying to pull over
black peoples eyes well ahead of most people. From what I
know of him he was a sharp man.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Malcolm X was assassinated in 1965, the Black Panthers didn't form until the next year.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Really! I stand corrected I thought he was one.

Star fer ya
edit on 7-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

If they're anything like that other black militia they will have more trouble shooting themselves than I will being bothered by them...

Also the 2016 cubs win was the year my father passed and its was this favorite team...I remember watching the game in a tour bus and its was fantastic! =P

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Correct me if I'm wrong but Malcom X was anything but a
radical. He was on to what liberals were trying to pull over
black peoples eyes well ahead of most people. From what I
know of him he was a sharp man.

You are correct. He was a conservative that warned people that liberals were wolves in sheep's clothing with regard to the betterment of blacks in the 1960's.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You are correct. He was a conservative that warned people that liberals were wolves in sheep's clothing with regard to the betterment of blacks in the 1960's.

So I did have that much right? Well look out jeopardy here I come!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There's some rather relevant info in this vid about the Black Panthers (and the Hegelian Dialectic).

Hope history isn't repeating itself as apparently 'the real action is in the reaction'.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Just mention that Malcom X and Dr. King were registered Republicans and watch some people's heads explode.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Actually what he said was:

The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

So I did have that much right? Well look out jeopardy here I come!

He dispised both parties but was especially contemptible towards liberals as he found they only wanted to use blacks for political gains.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't think many people are actually scared of the black panthers. They're basically the same as a street or motorcycle gang. Generally only hauled out for political pandering reasons. Just like BLM and LQBTQIASDFASFzs1

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That's just a straight up lie. Neither X nor MLK were registered with either party. In fact, X made it very clear that he didn't trust either party and believed they were a tool to control the black man.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Any controversy in regards to his assassination?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Any controversy in regards to his assassination?

Other than it was most likely the Nation that did him in due to jealousy?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

When arguing facts its always best to present some in the form of sources or documentation. I have no idea either way and am curious now as to the answer...would have been helpful to include that since you seem so confident...I could say the same to the other poster as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Malcolm X was not a registered anything, look at his comments on Republicans and tell me he was a member.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That vid is prophetic to say the least.

Spot on!

Do we still say that spot on?

Augustus

Other than it was most likely the Nation that did him in due to jealousy?

I'll just take that as a no.

edit on 7-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join