It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ever use symbols reserved for …..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Nashville hat shop HatWRKS compares COVID vaccinations to Holocaust"

www.abc.net.au...

“The owner of a hat shop in Nashville, Tennessee faced global backlash over a post advertising Star of David patches printed with the words "not vaccinated". In a now-deleted Instagram post in late May, Gigi Gaskins wrote that the $US5 patches "turned out great" and her business HatWRKS would soon be offering trucker caps with the same logo. Throughout history, Jewish people were forced to wear patches similar to the ones sold at HatWRKS as a means of easily identifying them for the purpose of ostracism or persecution.

During World War II, Nazi Germany ordered Jewish people to wear yellow Star of David patches. About 6 million Jews were killed by Nazi authorities during a period now known as the Holocaust. After being alerted to Ms. Gaskin’s post, Australian brand Akubra and its US equivalent Stetson both released statements on social media announcing they would stop supplying the store with their products.”

....."Thank you to everyone who took the time to contact us respectively......

...“Stetson condemns anti-Semitism and discrimination of any kind.

"As a result of the offensive content and opinions shared by HatWRKS in Nashville, Stetson and our distribution partners will cease the sale of all Stetson products.”

...“Ms Gaskins, who is a vocal Trump supporter and does not support America's pandemic mask rules, took to Instagram to defend her stance.

"People are so outraged by my post? But are you outraged with the tyranny the world is experiencing? If you don't understand what is happening, that is on you, not me," read a post.

"At the least, all unvaccinated people will be segregated from society, marked & must wear a mask. What comes next?"...

To me this fits the definition of a protected class.

Now look at the lengths the Victorian Government has gone to suppress citizens,
In what democratic world is this acceptable?

The State: "We will use all avenues at our disposal to silence you"

“Senior Victorian Treasury insider Sanjeev Sabhlok has given his first television interview since he sensationally resigned after he was told to remove tweets that were critical of Premier Daniel Andrews.”

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Good luck.

You are now an antisemite for even arguing about the topic. Because how dare you question victim hood or challenge anything Israel gov did or does. Yes they are guilty of it by themselves, they were one of the quickest to come up with this vaccination passport idea and introduce 2nd grade citizens by doing it.

The hypocrisy is boundless and stretches towards infinity.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sounds like a persecution complex.

It's all the rage these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I think that it's been well established by now that you're going to provoke outrage if you take anything related to the holocaust and use it for other purposes.

It's just one of those topics.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah I get it, but if anything the Holocaust people should be in solidarity with anything that goes against a State that uses similar tactics as the German regime. They should be the 1st to speak out as they often say,

from the ADL website - lets use education - so the mistakes of the past are never repeated

www.adl.org...

ADL is a proven leader in anti-bias education that teaches young people to embrace diversity and stand up to bias because we are stronger together.

As a leader in the field of anti-bias education, ADL provides current, relevant curricula and customizable, interactive training programs that incorporate the latest research.

A Classroom of Difference™ has trained thousands of educators, counselors and administrators, and reached thousands more families and students, from grades pre-K through 12. The Peabody Award-winning program has led to A Campus of Difference™ and A Community of Difference™, which address bias at colleges and universities and in community settings. All these programs are part of ADL’s flagship A World of Difference® Institute.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

An anti-Semite, hmmm, how dare people question what the State does to its citizens. Even when the State has evolved to using same tactics, stormtrooper black uniforms and thuggery against protestors!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hat shop woman: "I'm outraged that people are outraged at my outrage."

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It was sarcasm, I thought it's obvious.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Were they pro-non vaccine want to label the resistors or were they anti non vaccine and wanting people to wear the stars with pride? Either way stupid idea, I am just confused

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Until nobody takes away all your property, locks you away, makes experiments with you and kills you on an industrial scale to make soap and such out of what's left of you
It is not the same thing.

Even if the vaccine would be a trojan and it would turn out that it was all just one gigantic psy-op to ruin the middle and lower class

And it's not because the victims were Jews but the industrialization of killing what sets it apart from everything before and after.
We as humans can't afford to normalize and ridicule how bad that really was.
Especially at the dawn of robotics and AI.

It's the same distasteful crap as if you use slave-collars and flogging marks as fashion statement.
Only idiots with no empathy would say 'oh that's because they're a protected class'

If you and this Gaskins want to wear something that shows your status, how about an 'I'm a disgusting idiot' badge?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So wearing a Nazi uniform or any outfit that flashes back to the slave era is bad, but it's OK to constantly yap the "woah is me" moaning and groaning about the Holocaust and slavery?

I don't think so, I hope chains and potato sack suits and dresses make an appearance on fashion show runways, as well as Nazi gear, not because I'm a Nazi and a racist but because this whole cancel culture schtick expired a few years ago. It's played out. Let's go back to civility and unite as one, despite any differences, and let's focus on the REAL problems around us.

By the way, that's not a racist OK in this post. Don't want those walking around with rayciss hammers hammering on my post.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Until nobody takes away all your property, locks you away, makes experiments with you and kills you on an industrial scale to make soap and such out of what's left of you

Even if the vaccine would be a trojan and it would turn out that it was all just one gigantic psy-op to ruin the middle and lower class

And it's not because the victims were Jews but the industrialization of killing what sets it apart from everything before and after.
We as humans can't afford to normalize and ridicule how bad that really was.
Especially at the dawn of robotics and AI.

It's the same distasteful crap as if you use slave-collars and flogging marks as fashion statement.
Only idiots with no empathy would say 'oh that's because they're a protected class'

If you and this Gaskins want to wear something that shows your status, how about an 'I'm a disgusting idiot' badge?

The Nazi's started out making the Jewish people wear a yellow star. The Nazi's didn't immediately start to "take away all your property, lock you away, makes experiments with you and kill you on an industrial scale to make soap and such out of what's left of you." How come people like you always go to extremes? The hat shop could be warning people that, just like when the Nazi's started, they began doing it slowly at first by making Jews wear a yellow star, which LED to the far worse things. Maybe she's warning that these covid tactics could also lead to far worse things? Didja ever think of that? No. You went right for the throat.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The funny thing was this had nothing to do with Israel or jews...the only comparison made was that each was due to authoritarian governments. I wouldn't buy a stetson anyway though...way over priced for what it is...a simple that...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh like when Nancy Pelosi and her cadre wore those traditional slaver scarves to some african event or whatever it was...like that?

I think your missed the point of the statement the patch made all together ...I'm not surprised though its basically par for the course.
edit on 6-6-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes I did get that it was sarcasm, just thought I would clarify; as with any thread mentioning the Holocaust we tread lightly before Mods spank us into 404

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

Were they pro-non vaccine want to label the resistors or were they anti non vaccine and wanting people to wear the stars

?

Its a shop - she got demand from customers for a sign that says ...

post advertising Star of David patches printed with the words "not vaccinated".

edit on 6-6-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I think that it's been well established by now that you're going to provoke outrage if you take anything related to the holocaust and use it for other purposes.

It's just one of those topics.

It's common sense really..you would think.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ja, I am low on sleep, my fault

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Until nobody takes away all

Let's see if I understand you correctly...on 2nd thoughts why bother when firstly start off like that ???

What did you see in my OP that warranted such a meandering story?

Tsk Tsk Tsk

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Jeezus H..way to minimise something terrible

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join