It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ever use symbols reserved for …..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

" How come people like you always go to extremes? The hat shop could be warning people that......

Went completely over her head!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Your mindset is the whole problem. See, in Germany we talk about the holocaust and comparing it to other circumstances where cause and action matches, is absolutely okay, if there is a valid connections to the mechanisms, in order that we remember about what happened and POINT it out in time, so it wont EVER happen again. Regardless where.

Just it seems that the international community is so tip-toe about the subject it's both a cringe and hell dangerous at the same time.

Because valid discussion are not allowed "because holocaust". Some of you really get your underwear twisted when ever the topic comes up. I tell you as a German that has been history shamed, I will point # like this out [b]whenever I see it fitting and everyone that disagrees with me solely because how dare I use the comparision, can go # themselve in their knee and go whining in the basement.

Because this is really no joke that the mindset a few here show, including you is extremle dangerous because it forbids and actively prevents the discussion of a very serious matter.

So
the useless virtue signalling and don't shame others for daring to point out some similarities.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

all good

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Your mindset is the whole problem. See, in Germany we talk about the holocaust and comparing it to other circumstances where cause and action matches, is absolutely okay, if there is a valid connections to the mechanisms, in order that we remember about what happened and POINT it out in time, so it wont EVER happen again. Regardless where.

Just it seems that the international community is so tip-toe about the subject it's both a cringe and hell dangerous at the same time.

Because valid discussion are not allowed "because holocaust". Some of you really get your underwear twisted when ever the topic comes up. I tell you as a German that has been history shamed, I will point # like this out [b]whenever I see it fitting and everyone that disagrees with me solely because how dare I use the comparision, can go # themselve in their knee and go whining in the basement.

Because this is really no joke that the mindset a few here show, including you is extremle dangerous because it forbids and actively prevents the discussion of a very serious matter.

So
the useless virtue signalling and don't shame others for daring to point out some similarities.

I'm not virtue signalling..and no, I wont EVER
I'll say what I like!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

What is wrong with some of you people...did you read the post slowly ..absorb what they actually said before getting triggered ...if you think they minimized the Holocaust not much I can do to help your comprehension.

Do you have anything to say about the State, Corporations, and vaxxers bullying and shutting discussion on the jab?

link   
a reply to: RickyD
You don't see the connections to a certain demography basically getting shunned and banned from shopping, openly and in public?

That this was done to Jews (don't sell to Jews, don't buy at Jews) and just because the victimhood of the jewish community needs to be perpetuated into infinity by their Government. So how dare make comparission because this would directly threaten and undermine the idea that a horrible thing like this only can ever happen to the jewish community.

And that's #ing dangerous because this is not the case and can happen anytime to anyone in the current #ed up climate. Being tip toey because of feels actually is far more dangerous than allowing the admittedly stupid comparission with the david star.

Founding the argument on the take away of the ability to go buy food or clothes, would have been enough by far and made the point. I agree with this.

link   

I wont EVER I'll say what I like!

Then you will be happy to grant this right to others, right?

edit on 6.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I wont EVER I'll say what I like!

Then you will be happy to grant this right to others, right?

Sure, I gave my opinion..you got a problem with that, it's your problem..not mine.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are aware you just wrote that you will keep shunning others for stupid reasons if you feel like.

Your opinion isn't the problem. I could not care less about it currently. What I wrote in my first paragraph is important and something you should think about.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You are aware you just wrote that you will keep shunning others for stupid reasons if you feel like.

Fair enough!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Your opinion isn't the problem. I could not care less about it currently. What I wrote in my first paragraph is important and something you should think about.

As to your 1st paragraph..sure, of course, discussion is fine, and normal. My problem is turning it into some virtue signalling(as you say) fashion statement..I'm talking the yellow star

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think your may have misunderstood my reply. I was agreeing with the comparison and the fact it had nothing to do with antisemitism. Its was more about the authoritarian government than jews or Israel.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Lost in translation then (my mistake). Sorry

originally posted by: vonclod
As to your 1st paragraph..sure, of course, discussion is fine, and normal. My problem is turning it into some virtue signalling(as you say) fashion statement..I'm talking the yellow star

The virtue signalling was about agreeing with the overblown global outrage, not the fact that this admittedly (wrote it before) bad comparission and using the david star. That was stupid.

Basing the argument on the "Don't buy at or sell to Jews" and comparing it would have rendered a perfectly valid argument. I agree on that part that using the David star was stupid and over the top.

However there's something to it because as I wrote, the gov of Israel were the first ones to introduce such a two class enabling symbol, the entry that says you're vaccinated or not and re-evaluate their basic human rights because of the status of that entry.

Add: It's always about the Government when I name countries, not the people living in there. Second, I could care less if it was Israel or other country first. Since Israel were one of the first but I think they werre the first ones really, it's super hypocritical that, in a different instance, the gov of Israel was all mad because someone drew that absolute valid comparission to what was done to them in WW2.

edit on 6.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Agreed - I was even in two minds whether I should have done the OP in the first place, but as you have stated if we're silent then we are complicit. The State once it has power never gives it back to the people, this is my main point that I thought was clear enough. Sadly they missed the point.

I see a whole generation not giving a damn.

"if it this if that I don't care, sign me up and lets get to travel to Bali again yahoo!!!"

google:
"of course I want the vaccine" you wont be surprised what comes up.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Their analogy is inaccurate.
Not being vaccinated is a choice which people make.
Being Jewish is not a choice, which is what made the attack on it so unreasonable.

(For the sake of clarity, I should add that I am not a Jew myself, even ethnically. I chose my username from a mental list of Conservative Prime Ministers)

edit on 6-6-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Nuances matter.
Iron Sky was hilarious.
Jokes about being skinny like a KZ prisoner are not.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

If you need 10 lines to explain your symbol it ain't working.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Their analogy is inaccurate. Not being vaccinated is a choice which people make.

For now...

But you've missed the point. Often the Jewish were persuaded, lied to, to go into the trains. Now people are being induced with money to take the jab, Drs are silenced, and for vaccines that we wont know the full medical implications of for years to come. How is it a choice with the vaccines when people are being yelled at for not masking or for Police using Gestapo like tactics to quash protestor?

If you can't see the similarities of the State Vs the People well...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Seeing how the Left has acted since 2016 I say all bets are off. According to the Left I'm a racist and a threat. Couldn't be further from the truth. If anything the Left is a threat, considering the blind eye turned from the BLM movement. So jokes are a free for all as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join