It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Going to Take Back the Senate, House, White House SOONER THAN YOU THINK”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Just keep it chill mate. All the dumb people are showing one's hand.its all about who has a bigger stick right.
The smart hide.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Go back to being anti-Trump. We dont want you.

originally posted by: Nickn3
I never cared much for Trump, I did like his policy’s. Now after a few months of Biden/ Harris, I’d follow Trump to the gates of hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I think most MAGA people just want to be left alone.

Democrats seem incapable of doing that and posting their political/religious crap on us.

We are standing up pushing back because it’s been proven they aren’t going to stop.

I’m libertarian, not Republican. I detested most Republicans until the maga movement is cleaning house.

I’m disabled vet and love my country. Yes we have some awful warts but we still are better than most. I also think we need to bring our troops home and defund all the money we are giving away. Time to focus on rebuilding our infrastructure. Trump was doing this. And this most of all I applaud.

I do sincerely wish you all the best. My morales are behind you, but my societal survival instincts urge me to not put my lot in with any movement right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JGIII

I’ll talk all the help we can get.

After all Biden got the most votes of anyone in history.

Gota get some of them back....

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I’ve seen enough death. But appreciate the sentiment.

If possible I’d like to do this via the rule of law.

We have the laws and constitution on our side if we can keep Democrats from twisting them into pretzels.

Maga people are taking over the Republican Party and driving the Rinos out. That is the direction we need to follow. On the local levels as sheriffs, school board memebers... at all levels.

If they try hard enough for a civil war, you just might get one, because nobody is going to stop them. The Democrats want them to try.

Well , that may be the case , but NO ONE but you is speaking anything of "Civil War"

"NO ONE but you is speaking anything of "Civil War"

Many other leftists are speaking of civil war lately, but correct that it only appears to be coming from leftists.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JGIII
Go back to being anti-Trump. We dont want you.

originally posted by: Nickn3
I never cared much for Trump, I did like his policy’s. Now after a few months of Biden/ Harris, I’d follow Trump to the gates of hell.

I don't agree with this.

Only dems can save us all.

Open arms for recently redpilled is best policy.

The first one wasn't easy for any of us.

edit on 5-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Star for the sentiment.

Trump is a real troll... but he’s wading through the # to fight for us.

That I can respect. Not a pedo complementing little girls on looking so old and handing out ice creams.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I’ve seen enough death. But appreciate the sentiment.

If possible I’d like to do this via the rule of law.

We have the laws and constitution on our side if we can keep Democrats from twisting them into pretzels.

Maga people are taking over the Republican Party and driving the Rinos out. That is the direction we need to follow. On the local levels as sheriffs, school board memebers... at all levels.

If they try hard enough for a civil war, you just might get one, because nobody is going to stop them. The Democrats want them to try.

Well , that may be the case , but NO ONE but you is speaking anything of "Civil War"

"NO ONE but you is speaking anything of "Civil War"

Many other leftists are speaking of civil war lately, but correct that it only appears to be coming from leftists.

Ahh...
You are correct .
I should have added "on this thread."
Star for you , for your correction .

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

He has never told a significant lie.

Not once.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sounds like he is trying to insight a coup?.

"Sooner than you think" ? Thats a dog whistle for "you should start an insurrection".

Hang on a moment, if Trump's government is the rightful government and Bidens government is actually a COUP put in place by electoral fraud then how would that be a coup, it would actually be your rightful president bringing a coup down and not actually a coup itself but rather a counter coup.

I know this much as an outsider regardless of which side you prefer a rigged election can not be allowed to stand or else it undermines and indeed overthrows your democracy, it does not matter which of the men you like more or which party you like to wave a flag for ultimately is the election was rigged then it was an act of treason against YOU and against your vote, because if they rig the election then in fact even if you voted for the rigging side your vote itself was worthless as they are not abiding by the rules of democracy.

IF you have a fake government WHO is ruling your nation certainly not your people as such a government is then NOT there representative think about that.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sounds like he is trying to insight a coup?.

"Sooner than you think" ? Thats a dog whistle for "you should start an insurrection".

Hang on a moment, if Trump's government is the rightful government and Bidens government is actually a COUP put in place by electoral fraud then how would that be a coup, it would actually be your rightful president bringing a coup down and not actually a coup itself but rather a counter coup.

I know this much as an outsider regardless of which side you prefer a rigged election can not be allowed to stand or else it undermines and indeed overthrows your democracy, it does not matter which of the men you like more or which party you like to wave a flag for ultimately is the election was rigged then it was an act of treason against YOU and against your vote, because if they rig the election then in fact even if you voted for the rigging side your vote itself was worthless as they are not abiding by the rules of democracy.

IF you have a fake government WHO is ruling your nation certainly not your people as such a government is then NOT there representative think about that.

So much flawed logic , that I am unable to respond to it all .
Research US Civics.
My best advice.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He brought our troops home as much as he could.

I’d vote for him just for that.

He made us energy independent.

He brought back American middle class jobs Obama said would take a magic wand.

He trolled the msm into a hissy fit exposing their absolute double standards.

He told NATO to take a hike off a cliff
He told Paris climate accords were BS
He called out Dem hypocrisy
He worked more and harder than any other President
He actually got Middle East nations to start agreeing to peace
He.......

The list is just to long.

If he runs for any office, I will vote for him.
edit on 5-6-2021 by pianopraze because: Typos/ autocorrect errora

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Consider your list 'borrowed' for use elsewhere.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Pedo Joe

We have a great system of justice here in America. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Joe Biden is almost 80 without a single accusation of child molestation.

Present some evidence or STFU and respect your president.

That's what we were told to do with the last guy who is actually about to face pedo accusations in court.

HAHAHAHHA
Not a shred of evidence was shown that Trump had done anything wrong to warrant impeachment - yet you leftist were ready to hang him. "Innocent until proven guilty". You leftist do not believe in that at all! Not at all!

Me thinks you are completely insincere and ignorant in your claim. In the least, quite the hypocrite.

Funny thing you leftists are.
edit on 5-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Pedo Joe

Present some evidence or STFU and respect your president.

Ummm…D’oh…great pedophile defense there…

go team Joe…

I’m sure there’s some psychological profile somewhere that neatly pigeon holes such…proclivities…

Whatever they might be…

…with that respect the almost 80 year old pedophile you wanted to occupy your heart…and the Oval Office…

You pathetic…serial sniffing child fondler lover…you…

Amazing how your peculiar choice of screen name exposes to the world why you might champion such depravity…

Personally…I really can’t seem to gather any energy for the thread premise…I mean…it would certainly be fun to watch
In a…slo-mo train wreck where everyone dies except two children…who then get eaten by the polar bear…kind of way…

But enough shout out for bad B sci-fi…and popcorn…Or is that cornpop…?

One can barely keep up…

3…2…1…

YouSir

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well said!
Love him or hate him, he was transparent, kept his promises, had good policies and cared about the American people. America First!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Who would be dumb enough to die for Biden?

Know anyone?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is insanity. He is obviously delusional. a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Who would be dumb enough to die for Biden?

Know anyone?

China wants to nuke all of us, thanks to the man we elected by a landslide.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
This is insanity. He is obviously delusional. a reply to: pianopraze

Is that a mirror you're speaking to?

Life can be so challenging for the mentally challenged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join