It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Going to Take Back the Senate, House, White House SOONER THAN YOU THINK”

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It’s “incite”, not insight.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Get Back in your Cubical Winston , or it's the Rat Cage for You !

Signed - Big Brother

Pardon me?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: pianopraze

Election FRAUD CONFIRMED .

Biden is NOT a Duely Elected POTUS .

banned.video...

OK. So on the basis of that video I suppose Biden will be replaced immediately by Trump?

Has Covid mutated over there and started to eat your brains???!

Only likes taste of leftist brains apparently.

The zombies attack nearly every night in places like portland.

And ordinary democrats have so little brain left that they still believe everything msm says.

A real life horror movie.

Fascinating. I'm not a democrat, being a Brit and all, nor am I on the left.

Just think Trump was a bit of a tosser, is all.

But then I suppose I'm not allowed to have an opinion being a foreigner, even though the rest of the World is also affected by what goes on over the Pond.

Never mind, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I find it incredible that there are Americans out there who truly believe Trump will be back in office via some sort of re-instatement or something.

I find those that have faith in 'Cyber Ninjas' to do an accurate and unbiased recount incredibly naive. The idea that Trump will be put back in office is even further off the deep-end.

It is a bit entertaining though to see the mental gymnastics the die-hard Trump fans go through to justify their beliefs about this whole election debacle. It would be funnier if the threat of more violent acts of stupid on Trump's behalf was not there. There are probably a million or more Americans who think a coup to get Trump back in.power is a great idea.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh the irony of your posts.

Thank for once again validating the Dunning-Kruger effect.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MessiahBuddhaOnline

ATS moderators keep deleting your posts soon after you've placed them in thread-after-thread. Stop wasting your time, MessiahBuddha.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fact is, the audits need to happen at the very least, to fix obvious problems with mail in ballots and more...If nothing is reformed election wise, half of the country wont vote anymore...Democracy no more...So yes, there will be no 2024 without addressing 2020....

a reply to: Michigan72

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fact is, the audits need to happen at the very least, to fix obvious problems with mail in ballots and more...If nothing is reformed election wise, half of the country wont vote anymore...Democracy no more...So yes, there will be no 2024 without addressing 2020....

a reply to: Michigan72

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree..Last resort...JFK, then Reagan and after they failed to kill him, he changed....There can be no more true presidents anymore...

a reply to: TruthJava

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The days of Switzerland staying out of this stuff are over....fact...people will have no choice but to pick a side in this one...

a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That time is upon us...Come August, it will be game over...General Flynn just said that he fully expects something big to happen quite soon...Stay vigilant and prayerful....

a reply to: Human2Spirit

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ron Desantis, except news came out today saying that Florida has the right to 'forcefully inject people they deem a threat'...Not mandatory, FORCED

a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the military was purged if you recall....who do you think they purged???

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As it is the impeach a former President...Did they somehow think he was still the actual President?
a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The people of the world adore him!! There were rallies in 20 countries on his behalf...You are confusing leaders with the people and believe me, they are not one in the same!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey mate, I have some uncomfortable news for you...This country was born out of revolt against tyranny from you....You were ruled for centuries and centuries and centuries by non elected royalty and you loved it...You love to be dominated and controlled...When was the last time anyone stood up for themselves in your country...See,America is the grand prize for the evil controllers...Why? Because we are literally the last bastion of freedom on earth...And we have 300m guns lol....We are the ONLY country on the planet that was established on an 'idea', not on geography , race, religion, etc.

Patriots here do not just lay back and say, eh, it is what it is....We the People are the strength!!! With GOD as our protector and Love of Life as our motivation.....Stick to the insane fascists that are ruling you with an iron fist right now....Do something about it??? They are abusing you people like nothing Ive seen before....I am sure you will gladly put your mask back on when they mandate it today or tomorrow and sit tight at home for 7-8 months....

Get some balls!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bravo!! but, man, these people didnt read it because facts trigger them...I tried waking people up with articles, logic, anything...A blind man who doesnt want to see, will stay blind....

Lets focus on waking up the good people that are victims of programming and brainwashing....These good souls need guidance...Forget the Moronic idiots who can only throw out insults.....

Best!!!

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lukey7
That time is upon us...Come August, it will be game over...General Flynn just said that he fully expects something big to happen quite soon...Stay vigilant and prayerful....

Sure.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, any day now.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
For 6 years I put all my hope in one man saving this country and maybe the world?? giving up soo very much in the process...Truth is, I and ANY good soul had no other choice...I do not regret it....He served two purposes in the grand scheme...He gave us a 4 year reprieve and certain world war under Hillary....He, through a lot of ways, woke up more people not only here, but everywhere, than anyone in a very long time...However, now, after watching his body language and my instincts, I dont feel very optimistic...I have seen every speech of his since 2015...I have met him...I am a lifelong New Yorker and grew up listening to him on Howard Stern....Anyway, I hope and pray that the truth wins in the end...I know it will eventually...It always does...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join