It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is studying UFOs again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: easynow

You're either mistaken or lying.

Either way I don't believe you've had up close and personal contact with aliens.

Not mistaken and I'm not lying and I never said Aliens.

Your viewpoint is a shining example of what's wrong with Ufology.

Sad because I usually enjoy your posts but you've now proven I can't take anything you say seriously.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Additional comments from Nelson ...

NASA now investigating Navy's UFO videos: 'There is something there'

"We are doing a lot. As a matter of fact, I have seen and been briefed on those films you have seen. I have talked to those Navy pilots…They followed it and suddenly it would move in a direction faster than anything they had ever seen," Nelson told FOX 13.

"It’s not just those couple of Navy pilots. This has happened now among a number of aviators. So there is something there. We just don’t know what it is," he continued. "So what I did when I got into NASA a month ago, I asked our chief scientist and the Science Directorate if they would look at it from a matter of science and see if it can shed any further light on this."

Link - www.fox13news.com...

Link - youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

You're either mistaken or lying.

Either way I don't believe you've had up close and personal contact with aliens.

Not mistaken and I'm not lying and I never said Aliens.

You may believe you have seen something not of this Earth. I don't.

Your viewpoint is a shining example of what's wrong with Ufology.

Ufology is not a subject I subscribe to. What's wrong with ufology is ufologists.

Sad because I usually enjoy your posts but you've now proven I can't take anything you say seriously.

My disappointment is crushing.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yes folks back in the early 80's I had a close encounter with a real UFO.

Apparently if you try to tell others here about your experience, you get called a liar.

It's been said the UFO topic is ...

"the most highly classified subject which makes it known as a "waived unacknowledged special access program." It's waived from congressional oversight"

If that's true, would agents of the DoD or NASA try to discourage any discussion of Alien objects ?

Example:

"in addition to political activists, it seems that COINTELPRO has particularly targeted groups that are seeking the truth about the interactions between the US government and Ultra Terrestrials, or so-called “aliens.” That a long-time cover-up of these matters has been in effect is certainly evident to any careful researcher"

Link - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Does NASA have or participate in counter-intelligence operations ?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

How can NASA not be in the loop? There would at the very least be a liaison department at NASA to ensure continuity with those running things in Washington, Nevada, Antartica or wherever on or off Earth that may be.

The term 'Ultra Terrestrials' is certainly eye catching! Suggests that these sighting come from a place, or time associated with Earth; a future, or parallel dimensional Earth? Or are they the ancestors of an Earth species (Human or otherwise) that colonised other planets in our distant past, or future?

It's interesting to say the least.

Btw, i too have seen a ufo, which i've described in a thread on ATS. Amazing how people react to such stories, despite the proliferation of star systems and unkown unkowns all round us. IMO the Fermi paradox is a question rather than an answer.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

IMO the Fermi paradox is a question rather than an answer.

Bit of a straw man there.
It was presented as a question, "Where is everybody?"

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A straw man it is - fair enough! It was meant more as a sentiment against the way Fermi's often cited as a means to debunk ET.

Whereas, the observation could be pointing out that we simply don't know how to see, or understand what may in fact be right in front of us, just as easily as the observation meaning that ETs don't exist.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
NASA is up against a wall now......I’m betting they’ll cave in. There’s too many decades in which NASA has had unofficial reports by their own employees since the earliest space programs.

Perhaps Mr. J.O. Skeptic ...will be eating crow after all

NASA employees should stop holding back and start leaking or outright come out of the NASA closet. That includes the retired ones.

NASA brothers and sisters....it’s time to come into the fold...it’s OK.

Always open to new reliable evidence. Who are these NASA workers with credible reports of UFO secrets? Not Donna Hare and Ken Johnston again, I hope.

Bill Nelson the leader of NASA, hinted at the possibility that some UFOs might be extraterrestrial life forms or beings from an alternate universe this week.

Nelson said near the end of a wide-ranging hourlong discussion with Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia's Center for Politics. "I know what you've seen is what those Navy pilots saw in 2004, and there have been some 300 sightings since then."
Nelson said that "I've talked to those pilots, and they know they saw something, and their radars locked onto it, and then all of a sudden it was here," as he looked down, "on the surface and then it's there," as he pointed up.

"And they don't know what it is, and we don't know what it is. We hope it's not an adversary here on Earth that has that kind of technology. But it's something.

source

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Gov can't just come out and say they are real, AND not from this earth.

Why?

I personally think this planet and its occupants, are too religious and also FRACTURED religions, and not a single mainstream religion has anything about life on other planets in their message.

So, how do you tell people, who believe that their particular religion is the truth, that, in fact, there are truths far beyond that book you follow?

Liberals are trying to shove "take religion out of everything" down people throats isn't the best way to accomplish anything.

Tell people, the truth. Show them the UFO's. Show them the people who have seen them.

And, let the people decide for themselves.

Can you even fathom, how the ultra religious Muslim faiths will respond to the fact that there are other forms of life outside of this rock?

Baptists? Frog Worshipers?

Honestly, it will cause some real turmoil, and, uprising.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960Can you even fathom, how the ultra religious Muslim faiths will respond to the fact that there are other forms of life outside of this rock?

Baptists? Frog Worshipers?

Honestly, it will cause some real turmoil, and, uprising.

Fred..

Never used to hold that view, but I do now. The economic impact will be similar. I can't see why the average man in the street with a mundane job working 40 hours plus a week, will continue with this economic enslavement, when they see that UFOs are using technology that will free them from all of their bills. TPTB can't let the man in the street see that they could be free of enslavement.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join