It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cold Spell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So here I’m sitting still trying to figure out why this cold spell is not a big thing, it should be. It can now be seen in both the hemispheres with massif cold fluctuation not associated with normal climate swings. Is it a mental block due to the years of lying and bombardment of the AGW clan (politicians misusing media and science with falsified statistics and predictions) or what?

This one is not going to be for a year or two and we need to prepare.

Those of us understanding Earth cycles will know about the Angular Momentum influences on our Solar System gravitational center point “Barrycenter”. This gravitational pull by the planets on our Sun is making it a variable Star influencing its output and therefore our climate.

The difficulty with understanding cycles is in their changing lengths and is mostly done by the 4 Jovian planets - Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Other factors are when and whether the planets are in the movement of Perihelion or Aphelion to each other causing different statistics in similar position. Then we get the shorter more local cycles 11, 22 and 87 years caused by the Sun, Moon and inner planets influencing any graph on earth to look even more like noise.

The thing is if you do not understand the Milankovitch Cycles how anyone can comprehend the possibilities of the changing climate and the misleading of the people. Do you understand Covid19 now?

Below is predicted changes based on data (not politicians) that are not necessary correct but should be closer to accurate

So why is this predicted cooling period so extensive because the Sun is going to heat up again. The answer is in cosmic radiation and volcano activity. When the Sun cools down Earth receives more cosmic radiation causing more or larger volcanic eruptions. This in turn contaminates and builds up in the Stratosphere blocking the Suns radiations lasting for many years.

And seeing all the volcanic activity currently I sort of am agreeing to this graph.

F___ Covid, are you ready. This is going to be brutal but please, it’s not the end of the world just educate yourself (not with news articles please).

I suggest reading John Casey’s book “Dark Winter” and “The Solar Magnetic Cause of Climate Changes and Origin of the Ice Ages” that is available at Amazon. It’s based strictly on data.

Only some of the latest statistics:

Canterbury, New Zealand Mt. Hutt 5 m (16 feet) of snow to the summit
June 3, 2021
Delhi, India sees coldest June day amid streak of record-breaking weather since August 2020
June 3, 2021
KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa wakes up to winter wonderland
June 2, 2021
U.S., North-eastern parts record cold over the Memorial Day weekend
May 31, 2021 - June 1, 2021
Germany comes in as one of the coldest in years.
May, 2021
Australia, Adelaide shivers through coldest May morning in almost 100 years
May 31, 2021
Delhi, India Suffers Coldest May Day in 70 Years + Earth has cooled 0.8C since 2016
May 20, 2021
Australia and Canada Record Breaking Cold Blasts
May 20, 2021
U.S, Western Montana heavy snow falls
May 20, 2021
Czech Republic May snowfall hits as another Arctic front descends on Europe
May 19, 2021

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think it is worse, much worse than you think it will be.

More data for you!

Back in the mid seventies we were learning about the looming return of the ice. Then someone upped and changed science. Al gore I think his name is.

P

edit on 4/6/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
We're definitely having a colder than average winter in Australia, I'm guessing it has something to do with the sun. If it keeps getting colder in the next few years people will start to take more notice of it. If CO2 concentrations really do control the global temperature, I find it very ironic that the only way to prevent an oncoming ice age would be to increase CO2 emissions, yet politicians all over the world are making plans to achieve zero net emissions in the next few decades.

It's also quite ironic that CO2 is a source of food for plants and trees, and satellite imagery shows the Earth has experienced significant greening as a result of increased CO2 emissions over the last several decades. We probably should minimize CO2 emissions but the Earth can clearly handle some level of CO2 emissions so there is zero logic in trying to eliminate all emissions. By reducing emissions to zero we will be starving the Earth of the CO2 which has allowed it to become so green in many areas.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I think it is worse, much worse than you think it will be.

More data for you!

Back in the mid seventies we were learning about the looming return of the ice. Then someone upped and changed science. Al gore I think his name is.

P

That graph seems to confirm that the climate loonies have got it arse-backwards....increasing CO2 doesn't cause warming, global warming causes an increase in CO2. Which makes sense as warmer oceans release more CO2 into the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think people should know by now about the studies concerning CO2. The fact that the study was duplicated and confirmed should shut up some politicians but they just keep on lying and BSing.

Its like they do not care who see anymore

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Nah, just the Ruskies pinched all the heat

‘mindboggling’ Arctic heatwave breaks records

Moscow breaks 100-year May heat records

Just can't trust that Putin!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Totally normal weather, climate did not flinch, nothing to see here, go on citizen, do not let me arrest you.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew & ManFromEurope
Got nothing to say against AGW fraudsters or trolls except or go do the study

edit on 1C212021-06-04T06:39:42-05:00FridayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Totally normal weather, climate did not flinch, nothing to see here, go on citizen, do not let me arrest you.

Are you serious? Continental Europe has had a prolonged period of cool weather this spring. It is only now that temperatures are beginning to approximate something normal for the time of year. "Totally normal" -- Unsinn.

Now tell us where global warming went.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Winter is coming..
Gonna buy me a warm hat

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The Pacific Northwest of the US had/has its driest winter (drought period), EVER recorded. I wonder if this summer will be a wet one like Australia this year? Seems to swing extreme both ways. Weird

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The Pacific Northwest of the US had/has its driest winter (drought period), EVER recorded. I wonder if this summer will be a wet one like Australia this year? Seems to swing extreme both ways. Weird

You might find this report of interest. By the government's Office of Net Analysis.

apps.dtic.mil...

And this.

IN OCTOBER 2003, A LITTLE-KNOWN THINK TANK in the Department of Defense quietly released a report warning that climate change could happen suddenly—so suddenly it could pose a major threat to our country's national security.

The title of the Pentagon report was a mouthful: An Abrupt Climate Change Scenario and its Implications for United States National Security. Those implications included rising seas, flooded coastal cities, at least one drowned country, droughts, food shortages, failed states, and fortress states. The report was never designed as a scientific prediction. It was a speculative effort by defense strategists to dramatize all the security threats the country would face if the climate suddenly shifted.

Why was the Pentagon suddenly worried about abrupt climate change? Because there was new evidence it had happened before.

www.climate.gov...

Cheers
edit on 4-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
More Charts - Rather telling ...

source

CO2 Levels In Air Dangerously Low for Life on Earth

Atmospheric CO2 concentrations and average global temperatures for the past 550 million years on Earth.
Carbon dioxide levels from Brener (2001) and temperature from Scotese (2001) sourced from www.geocraft.com.
See also Boucot et al. (2004)

For the past two weeks or so, I just have not been able to get away from the subject of global warming. Every time I turn around, I seem to learn yet more reasons why the popular picture of Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) is not to be believed. Now I have run across data indicating our current levels of atmospheric CO2 are actually dangerously low for life on Earth.

edit on 642021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Are you serious? Continental Europe has had a prolonged period of cool weather this spring. It is only now that temperatures are beginning to approximate something normal for the time of year. "Totally normal" -- Unsinn.

Cheers

It's perfectly normal to have some periods of below average temps, even under a general warming trend!

Despite what the ignorant sometimes seem to think, GW does not mean everywhere is warmer than normal every day ..... And the G stands for global. 70% of which is water.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Been cool here in Southwest Michigan till this weekend. Really dry the rain just isn't happening. Corn and beans are up but dry.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Cheers

It's perfectly normal to have some periods of below average temps, even under a general warming trend!

Despite what the ignorant sometimes seem to think, GW does not mean everywhere is warmer than normal every day ..... And the G stands for global. 70% of which is water.

Define 'periods'. It is going on much longer than, say, days or weeks.

You're right about "normal". Except that what the AGW people pushed was a scenario that was anything -but- normal. Now that scenario is being re-tracked as "climate change".

What is going on now could be considered "normal" -- for Europe north of the Alps in the 1980s. The blazing temperatures of just two years ago are gone. When we go back to having summer temperatures from April through October, I'll reconsider. Until then -- "warming" is someone's ideologically-driven fantasy.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
doesn't anybody remember that global warm... climate change will cause a new ice age.
all the hip global warming scientists were saying that for years and years.

How Global Warming Can Chill the Planet

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why does tho cold never get to Central Florida?

As a life-long citizen (57 yrs. now), I'm sick to death of temps. above 85F and 70% humidity over 3/4 of the year!

And in the last 5 years, it seems as if our summers are getting longer and longer!! And we just had the driest May ever recorded!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Cheers

OMG!!! Allllll this time I thought AGW was an acronym for 'Al Gore Weather'. I mean, it seemed to fit every time I saw those letters lol. Learn something new every day.

I'm a firm believer that weather 'happens' and is cyclical. FWIW, my location is experiencing a heat wave. Hottest I've seen it this time of year in the last 10 years. Can't go back further cause I didn't live here. But it's gawful hot.....and humid.
edit on 4-6-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join