It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat Shortage coming soon. Possibly part of the plan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you think about it, overpopulation is the answer to world hunger.

Not sorry.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Right Now , Fresh Caught Shrimp is Cheaper than Meat . Bon appetit .

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Arnie123

Right Now , Fresh Caught Shrimp is Cheaper than Meat . Bon appetit .

I love shrimp too, just kinda sucks of the destruction some of the large commercial boats do. So I try and buy from the smaller outfits that care.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In the '70s, the term was stagflation, but this time around, watch out for shrinkflation. Basically, the art of selling a little less for the same price but making it look as much as possible like the same amount as before.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey folks, my fridge is empty. Do I have a food shortage now or did my SS run out in 2 days paying all the survival bills that needed to be paid first so I won't be homeless and in food bank lines.

Hey, went to Meijers today and got eight two packs of meijers paper towel for thirty four cents a package today, that is seventeen cents a roll. It said it was a clearance item. Not hoarding, just revering the cheap sales we hit once in a while. Now it is not like it was a year ago when you would think you hit the lotto getting that kind of price...but you still have to make sure not to leave them in an open car, some people haven't figured out that there isn't a shortage anymore.

I can't leave them out as our cat shreds them. Pieces everywhere.

Just buy more paper towels for your cats, it keeps them occupied....Notice that my way above top secret score is 666 right now, I am trying to live up to my score.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In the '70s, the term was stagflation, but this time around, watch out for shrinkflation. Basically, the art of selling a little less for the same price but making it look as much as possible like the same amount as before.

I was at the grocery store today.I was looking to buy some steaks for the grill.

I saw a 2 pack of NY strip for 23 bucks.The steaks were 7" long,by about 3" wide.I switched to chicken leg quarters.

I couldn't believe it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

A lot of people are dismissing these hacks because now the systems are back online. What they're missing is that this was a probing operation and/or a conditioning operation. They're trying to determine how these industries will react to shutdowns. That way they can mitigate the resistance they face when they go 'live' with the plan. At the same time, they're psychologically prepping people to accept shortages and disruptions.

The end game is to nationalize these things and ration them. They need to be able to blame the private sector for the failure so their power grab will seem justified.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I try to buy from small local farmers, but even the little guys are having trouble finding processors. Still with that said, I'm not about to rush out and start buying more than I usually would. We buy from a local rancher and my sons are hunters so we always have a freezer full of venison usually. I am in northern Colorado and we typically have at least a month's worth of food in the freezer and pantry just in case of bad weather and not wanting to get out. It worked out well when people were panic buying last year, we already had what we needed and could just avoid the stores.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just went to Costco today. They had meats at this one, but the last time I was there, they did not. A brand new Winco just went up in our area too and they also have meat, but I believe that TPTB are trying to create a shortage because they think Americans are too affluent and Agenda 21 has a plan for less meat. Dont forget JB said we should only eat meat once in a while if we are good.... because radicals ...
I bet radical vegans are the same ones who are religiously still wearing masks. Almost everyone in town has stopped.
edit on 5-6-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
At this point, those of you that are able should be prepared to hunt. Will it get to that point? Maybe not. But you should be prepared. Stocking a freezer isn't good enough.

Our Costco was like $27.99 a pound for most steaks. Never seen anything like it.
edit on 6/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it's going to kill anybody to lay off meat for awhile.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
As someone who has been 100% plant-based for the past 4.5 years... I have 99 Problems but a meat shortage ain't one.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
JBS also said that the majority if its ability to produce will fully be back Wednesday..., yesterday.

That set back certainly did its part for panic buyers, I can attest to that fact at my local grocery, HEB.

Considering this incident, we'll be fine pretty soon.

However, if Cyber attacks continue to rise, emboldended by a weak and failing Biden Administration, then expect for more shortages.

You sound just about as dumb as the people who attacked Trump for everything. Now Biden is somehow responsible for a private company's web security? Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Uhhh yeah, where foreign actors are concerned, the gov should have a response. If they dropped a bomb on a meat packing plant when no one was in it, would the Biden admin shrug? If they broke all the pumps in a pipeline would the Biden admin shrug?

I'm not saying he should be securing their systems, but he should be doing something like, sanctioning countries who allow this type of activity. Or designating these people terrorists! Hey Russians are white, maybe these are the white supremacists we've been getting so many warnings about! Then we could drone their asses.

But the plan of the Biden admin is the same as the Obama admin, nationalize as much as possible. So these hacks are advantageous as long as they're in the "private sector" as if the private sector isn't who the government is meant to serve.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: korath

a reply to: ChasingAurelius

Then you don't understand our food supply at all. Sure individually you can lay off meat for a while but the 280 million people who eat it as a main staple are getting a lot of calories they'd need to get elsewhere. This means you won't be able to find your vegetarian food either because it will be gone. It's not like you just stop eating if you stop eating meat.

edit on 9-6-2021 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

JBS also said that the majority if its ability to produce will fully be back Wednesday.

Did find it interesting that JBS are actually partners with the World Economic Forum.

JBS, which specializes in meatpacking and is a partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF).

WEF Partner JBS Meats Coincidentally Hit With Ransomware Attack

However, if Cyber attacks continue to rise..

Don't worry the WEF are holding a global simulated attack on July 9th, 2021.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join