It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF's Cyber Polygon Cyberattack Simulation - July 2021.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Could be nothing but considering how 'simulations' have played such a large role in active events over the last few decades then thought it was worth a thread.

It also involves the World Economic Forum which doesn't sound good as (I suspect) they're a bunch of unaccountable eugenicist technocrats.

Probably also worth noting that the eerily predictive October '2019-nCoV' simulation was also sponsered by the World Economic Forum (and the CIA and Gates Foundation).

Apparently this time it's the turn of the WEF's 'Cyber Polygon' cyberattack simulation which also predicts a global catastrophe and is set to occur on July 9th, 2021.

Excerpts:

Is 2021’s Fictional Cyberattack Simulation Prepping Us For a Cyber Pandemic?

The WEF, Russia’s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur July 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise participants. 

The exercise comes several months after the WEF, the “international organization for public-private cooperation” that counts the world’s richest elite among its members, formally announced its movement for a Great Reset, which would involve the coordinated transition to a Fourth Industrial Revolution global economy in which human workers become increasingly irrelevant. This revolution, including its biggest proponent, WEF founder Klaus Schwab, has previously presented a major problem for WEF members and member organizations in terms of what will happen to the masses of people left unemployed by the increasing automation and digitalization in the workplace.

New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks are a key part of the WEF’s Great Reset, and such systems would be part of the answer to controlling the masses of the recently unemployed. As others have noted, these digital monopolies, not just financial services, would allow those who control them to “turn off” a person’s money and access to services if that individual does not comply with certain laws, mandates and regulations.

• How do the event coordinators describe Cyber Polygon 2021?

The newly updated event website, Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns as the world is more interconnected and global digitalization accelerates “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect. A secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

'

The WEF has settled on the model of “stakeholder capitalism.” In name and theory, it appears to be an inclusive type of capitalism. However, it would essentially merge the public and private sectors, which would, as Webb and Vedmore write, create “a system much more like Mussolini’s corporatist style of fascism than anything else.” To get to that point, however, the current system must collapse. Its replacement society will be successfully marketed to the general population as being better than its predecessor.

“When the world’s most powerful people, such as members of the WEF,” write Webb and Vedmore, “desire to make radical changes, crises conveniently emerge—whether a war, a plague, or economic collapse—that enable a “reset” of the system, which is frequently accompanied by a massive upward transfer of wealth.”

Is there a possible warming of international relations with Russia?

What’s also notable about the upcoming simulation is Russia’s inclusion as a leader of such an important global event.

If there is a real cyberattack that disables and disrupts a large portion of the global financial system, who will be blamed? Is the overused Russian hacker narrative coming to an end?

The answer to that question might be the final nail in the coffin of anything resembling a free society.

link

edit on 10-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Had a good rummage around ATS but couldn't come up with much .. although did see this (awesome) post from EndtheMadnessNow - here it is in it's entirety:

----------

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021

---
"The WEF, Russia’s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur July 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise participants."
---

The problem with an all-digital world with digital "currencies" and digital "trades" in digital "securities" and "equities" is just asking for trouble. Here's their admission in all its cold, apocalyptic, reality:

---
"The newly updated event website, Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns as the world is more interconnected and global digitalization accelerates “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect. A secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come."
---

Our current system is like the old children's game Mouse Trap and the BlohSchwab solution to usher in the Fourth Industrial Revolution is apparently to add more digital versions of rubber bands, cranks, gears, winches, pulleys, strings, and other contraptions to it. But, when the all digital version collapses what will humanity do then? Most people today have forgotten how to do even the simple things without the smartphone.

FLASHBACK - July 8, 2020: Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab warns of Cyber attack Worse than COVID-19 Crisis - Power Grid Down, Banking Offline:

When the system comes back up the world will be under a new digital enslavement akin to SkyNet or some such dystopian rule of order. If such a catastrophic event were to happen how would the cabal continue to communicate and conduct transactions?

What do the technonazis have in place? I've wondered if there are at least two other separate systems of communications and logistics on the planet: (1) a public digital system (the internet); (2) a private digital system for cabal use only that’s (EMP?) hardened, very difficult to hack, basically a seperate secured Internet along with all those satellites orbiting above; (3) a private analog system for gov't/cabal use only as a backup like the former "Project 908." (4) something else entirely different.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Look at this sinister stuff....
emphasis mine.

New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks are a key part of the WEF’s Great Reset, and such systems would be part of the answer to controlling the masses of the recently unemployed.

Just have to read between the lines and it's all clear.

To clarify further, in a blockchain driven financial system, there's no central bank that is subject to influence from third parties that could interfere with my financial freedom and decisions.

Could it be you messed up the last quote and that's your opinion on the topic? (add: my mistake)...

There is already a military version of the internet I read somewhere and because of this I am sure that the WEF or similar groups would want something like that too. Something complete out of range and oversight from any government.
edit on 10.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: sry I did notice you were even saying you quote someone, lol never mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Sinister sounding indeed mate and some nice emphasis on your part there concerning the central banks - definitely getting the Dr Strangelove vibe from Klaus Schwab.

As for the simulation here's their slick public relations exercise of an advert.

Just to be clear the second post on the thread does contain a (great) post by 'EndtheMadnessNow'.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

We do this were I work (large organization with over 3,000 IT Folks and 3 data centers) every six months. It starts out with some emergency (weather, earthquake, forest fire) that brings down one center, then the cyber starts, then a shortage of fuel for the generators and people to drive to work, then and EMP event. It goes on for a whole week. We all love it.

We run a command center from a remote location on the East Coast of the US, and pretty much live on coffee and take out food, sleep on cots, but we have a great time figuring out what to do in the even of a series of emergencies. It is not any one thing that takes down the infrastructure, it is usually a combination.

Anyway, this is common sense for large organizations. I know most large banks, insurance companies, auto manufacturers, Wall Street, pharma companies, and major sectors of the economy perform at least one disaster recovery exercise a year. If all these folks are doing is cyber, they are way behind the curve.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It could as well read

"how to enforce compliance and slavery"

instead of
"how to ensure confidence and safety"

in that admittedly slick clip.

Just to be clear the second post on the thread contains a (great) post by 'EndtheMadnessNow'.

Yes you got me with this one, my fault though for not paying attention. It wasn't critic either but my asumption you messed the quote was just wrong. It was based on the different writing style but make no mistake I just messed up here

edit on 10.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is, it's nice to have a heads up, for the next disaster I guess.

Make sure you have some cash on hand.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, all I can say is, it's nice to have a heads up, for the next disaster I guess.

Make sure you have some cash on hand.

Perhaps a more complete hedge would include Gold and Silver

OP: appreciate the info. As we recall the Covid "walk through happened near the same time in 2019, didn't it?
edit on 10-6-2021 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hi Karl, great thread and many thanks for including my post.

Adding on...
Just coincidence that these large scale cyberattacks on supply chains are happening with greater frequency in the lead-up to a WEF’s Cyber Polygon simulation next month? Or, is Cyber Polygon another Event 201? Is it a beta test for a disaster that is planned for the near future? Else, just another cog toward the Great Reset. The WEF is openly comparing future cyber attacks to covid outbreaks:

Cyber Polygon in 2019 simulated DDoS attacks, web application attacks, and ransomware attacks. The 2020 theme for the event was addressing a digital pandemic and for 2021...

Cyber Polygon in 2021

During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.

Something further I found which surprise, Next Gen Internet Routing Protocol coupled to the Climate Change narrative...

WEF: Footprints on the path: how routing data could reduce the internet's carbon toll (12 Mar 2021)

Unfortunately, today’s internet architecture is ill-equipped to accommodate such user preferences. The path-discovery mechanism that is used nowadays (a protocol called BGP) provides only a single path between any two points in the internet, offering neither transparency nor choice to users.

To resolve these drawbacks, researchers have been working for over a decade to create a viable alternative. This alternative, the SCION next-generation internet architecture, allows service providers (ISPs) to offer multiple paths to their customers, to augment these paths with valuable information (such as the carbon footprint of the path), and to forward traffic based on their customers’ path choice.

WEF: Our current internet architecture was conceived for the 1980s. It's time for an upgrade (01 Jun 2021)

At ETH Zurich, we have been working on a modern replacement to the ageing BGP. The next generation SCION Internet is designed to be provably stable in the face of major disruptions and even hackers. By “provably” we mean that our researchers, aided by state-of-the-art software, applied “formal verification” to devise mathematical proofs of SCION’s stability.

Does SCION make it easier to censor the Internet?

No, SCION makes it strictly harder for a government to censor networks. We are not aware of an attack that a government could perform on SCION that could not be performed on today's Internet. On the other hand, many attacks that are possible in today's Internet, do not work in SCION, for example route hijacking attacks — a SCION path cannot be diverted due to the separation of control and data planes.
SCION FAQ

"Based on the SCION Protocol, this new network is now fully built, tested, and moving towards the 2H 2021 target go-live." @Anapaya Systems

No surprise the Swiss Octagon, Klaus & the Davos crowd are the puppet masters behind all of it.

7-minute video presentation about enabling novel interconnection agreements with path-aware networking architectures to replace BGP.

Recall the story from April: The Mystery of AS8003 where the DOD activated 175 million IP addresses 3 minutes before Biden was sworn-in. I wonder if this has anything to do with the SCION network upgrade for a private, more robust, secure DOD/Mil Internet. Perhaps not, but something is definitely brewing, imo.

Flashback 2019...

For two hours on June 6, a large portion of mobile device traffic in Europe was diverted through systems controlled by China Telecom. According to ZDNet, the technical error was caused after the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), which reroutes traffic at the internet service provider level, at Swiss data center company Safe Host leaked more than 70,000 routes to the Chinese internet service provider.
China Telecom May Have Revealed a New Hacking Method (June 11, 2019)

Flashback 2007: The New PSYOP Payload: Bird Flu and the Collapse of the Internet

“We don’t believe that the Internet will be compromised within a matter of hours or days,” said Brent Woodworth, worldwide manager for IBM’s Crisis Response Team, which does consulting on disaster preparedness. “Most Internet traffic is reroutable, and as different areas are affected at different rates by a pandemic, the networks could anticipate increased traffic and adjust accordingly — with the caveat that critical components will be maintained.”

BONUS::
Tom Clancy's The Division - Story Trailer - 2013

Quote from the vid narration: "The System is built on a global supply chain, that gets things where they're needed "just in time"...."We've created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart..And what's fueling this system...MONEY.”
The ghost of Tom Clancy...Some of these 'game' scenario narratives have uncanny prophetic realism.😲🙄

So much going on now it's impossible to keep up and focus on any one conspiracy agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Dang !
For those into TPTB symbology : anything to the 8 July 2020 warning vid, and the 9 July 2021 supposed 'simulation' ?

Just invested all of my money into 2025 silver futures, hoping the CME's data system remembers me...

( Be like Olivia Neutron-Bomb, and get physical.)

A massive internet failure, would be devastating not only to industry, govt, and retail : but greatly disrupt personal lives.
Just imagine how life would suddenly change with zero network services, for a month or 5 ?
Whatever is left of small-business : oy !!

Even a partial planned-outage, oops, breakdown : would affect so many other fields.

Am suspecting the the Covid™ model did even better for them, as far as compliance goes, than they expected.
Perhaps we shall see a lot of parallels, in the whatever solution ( the real goal ), to the inevitable, as predicted by them, massive, upcoming cyber-crapfest-schmidtshow ?

"Sorry folks : it really is the ONLY way out".
Baaaaaaaaa - Baaaaaaaaa : ok.

"The networks don't work, so the only way is to store all of your digital info on you, in a fashionable cute-chip !! "
Banking, health, ID, social-credit, and of course : vaccine-booster status.

They'll have the sheeple begging them for it, to get their 'freedom' back, and then virtue-signaling whoever they can, about how great it is to be able to blah-blah-blah again.

Ahhhh: who knows.
Am just guessing really.

Wonder what TPTB have been investing in, after vax ?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Look at this sinister stuff...

New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks

I can tell you this is 100% going to happen and is most likely going to have initial implementation this year.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It could as well read

"how to enforce compliance and slavery"

instead of
"how to ensure confidence and safety"

Ha yes well said mate and always thought Orwell made a very scary but very plausible point here about a human face.

Also funny that the WEC were promoting the abolition of petrol and meat and the two large cyber attacks this year were on.. petrol and meat.

Think people need to wake up and see these people for what they really are (unelected for starters).

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Look at this sinister stuff...

New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks

Did think there was some extremely interesting speculation below from a former George H W Bush adviser (and investment banker) about covert agendas and human operating systems.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it".

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree, it's on my radar, although the terms are very vague one way or the other. Vac passports and central storage of digital ID is ramping up big too. My government talks about centralized cookie management to ease our life. Yeah right! All they want is a centralized database about where we browse because by accepting or active decline, there's a neat entry somewhere.

And like annoying cookie reminders are our biggest selfmade problems right now.

edit on 10.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo, seeded some more

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't need to decipher the link you gave me to know what awaits me. Yes Orwell. Others are going to be like yawn that stuff again but the similarities are stunning striking. Like a greased lightning bolt.

edit on 10.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: greased is a far better word than oiled.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How do I access my Bitcoin when they kill the internet connections?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hi Karl, great thread and many thanks for including my post.

Not a problem mate and thanks for the great content - am finding time to go through the info in your new post and have to say Herr Schwab's narrative prepping about a 'cyber pandemic' is starting to sound incredibly familiar.

Also saw Corbett just released a vid with related content and thought he made some interesting remarks about the Russian Sberbank angle.

From 7:10

Extra link

So much going on now it's impossible to keep up and focus on any one conspiracy agenda.

Yes indeed mate and perhaps that's the point - hope I'm wrong but everything does seem a bit 'coordinated'.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Just invested all of my money into 2025 silver futures, hoping the CME's data system remembers me...

( Be like Olivia Neutron-Bomb, and get physical.)

Yes wouldn't hurt to stock up on batteries and tobacco.

A massive internet failure, would be devastating not only to industry, govt, and retail : but greatly disrupt personal lives.

Just imagine how life would suddenly change with zero network services, for a month or 5 ?

Could be shaping up as the mother of all Hegelian dialectics mate - did post this link on another thread but thought it actually might be relevant here.

Perhaps we shall see a lot of parallels, in the whatever solution ( the real goal ), to the inevitable, as predicted by them, massive, upcoming cyber-crapfest-schmidtshow ?

Well let's hope it's not a final one as there are some interesting aspects to Herr Schwab's family background explored below (just don't mention zee war).

• Also a whole host of I.G. Farben connections found within the medical industrial complex.

Perhaps that is why so many have declined to trust Mr. Schwab and his motives, as so little is known about the man’s history and background prior to his founding of the World Economic Forum in the early 1970s.

Like many prominent frontmen for elite-sponsored agendas, the online record of Schwab has been well-sanitized, making it difficult to come across information on his early history as well as information on his family.

Yet, having been born in Ravensburg, Germany in 1938, many have speculated in recent months that Schwab’s family may have had some tie to Axis war efforts, ties that, if exposed, could threaten the reputation of the World Economic Forum and bring unwanted scrutiny to its professed missions and motives..

Schwab Family Values

Wonder what TPTB have been investing in, after vax ?

The mind boggles mate.

edit on 11-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The WEF is openly comparing future cyber attacks to covid outbreaks:

That's one disturbing video right there mate - looks like all the agendas are being merged together and do suspect this has all been in the works for a very long time (that Tom Clancy trailer promoting banknotes as the primary vector is also pretty blatant).

When it comes to the recent 'Ransomware attack on world’s largest meatpacker' then also didn't realize they just happen to be partners with the World Economic Forum - what are the odds of that?

JBS, which specializes in meatpacking and is a partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has entered the plant-based food space, which will allow the company to produce both alternative and traditional protein products.

WEF Partner JBS Meats Coincidentally Hit With Ransomware Attack

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
New vid analyzing the WEF and their long term agendas.

Meet The WEF

top topics

<<   2 >>

join