It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population cull announced in 1980 is underway

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Not wrong. People labeled as dying of COVID-19 means the number of deaths due to covid is lower. Even less of a cull.

It doesn't matter why the numbers are low. It also has nothing to do with how politicians in the US reacted or whether they did/did not test illegals. That is just another of your personal hang-ups.

I'd say unless the world population takes a dip, depopulation isn't happening even though there are a lot of deaths every year.

edit on 4-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm not getting why kill off the first world?

The first world has no population growth problem. Nearly all first world countries are already at or near zero population growth.

And I don't see covid or vaxes getting serious ground in places like South America, Africa, or the Middle East where population growth rates are out of control.

It did hit India pretty hard though. And India is a problematic growth nation.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Phirun

Logistically, it'd never work.

If you culled the majority of the worlds population there'd be the issues of diseases, decomposing bodies, and no one left to run the infrastructure.

It just doesn't make any sense, unless the plan is to return us to a 14th century feudal state.

If so, I name myself King.

King DB.

A fair and kind ruler who grants boons like occasional drinking water and rats for the serfs to gnaw on.

If it is aliens, that might actually be the goal.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join