It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population cull announced in 1980 is underway

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Randyvine
No amount of proof is enough for you. You're becoming ridiculous.

No, the ridiculous people are the ones insisting population is declining when it's actually going up. The fact that they cannot even grasp basic arithmetic should be supremely troubling for them.
This is coming from the member of the death cult.
Which end of the blade did you take?

edit on 2/6/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We can give them more and do so every day. Why would they kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? That wouldn't make sense but it is what you are suggesting.

Because the goose is cooked.
edit on 2-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: spirit_horse

How does that even work??

Allow them more children so they can kill 'em all?? That's a good way to have another Revolution on your hands, methinks...one that they'll lose.

I meant they didn't care anymore about their population problem because when they cull the population these extra kids won't matter to the communist government leaders anyway. So have all the kids you want. They have a reason the policy no longer matters.

Sorry, forgot I was on ATS and had to explain things very carefully. True about the revolution. I say if they try to crush the population too hard the elite may be living underground for the rest of their days in hiding.
edit on 2/6/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sorry, forgot I was on ATS and had to explain things very carefully.

Way to carefully!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
My random theory is that China did the one child policy to build wealth per populace until they were economically prosperous.

Who buys more cell phones, food, or clothing, a family with two parents and one child or two parents and two children?

Economics again.

2 billion hungry bellies do not buy smart phones.

China curbed their population before it got out of hand.

The corporate communist party are a business. They have to make cuts now and then for the greater good.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

why yes, yes it would make a considerable amount better sense.

But...that's not doom-pronish enough...apparently.

They're gonna kill us all...because stuff. Sounds scarier, doesn't it??

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
See how ATS gets when you show evidence that goes against the narrative?
ATS is as deep in denial as Instagram, Twitter etc. It's sad that ignorance couldn't be denied and that most of ATS now trusts and loves the government. At this point, I don't think even the most damning of evidence will shake people from their denial, this clearly didn't do sh# for most brainwashed people. Every day I feel more and more disappointed with humanity and how we all walked to the slaughter willingly.

They can't help it. Their rulers are intelligent people with all the experts anyone could need. They have figured out how to use the propaganda boxes and ridicule the truth and boohoo it with experts on national media. They are so hopelessly chained to their social scores and surveillance technology that to actually educate themselves and do... OMG Research... well, that would just be asking too much for these lost souls.

I promise you this though. Being ex-military,“America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776“, when the rounds start flying, and troops start crushing skulls, they will wish they took the time to learn some valuable skills and information. The lil propaganda boxes that tell them everything they know won't work anymore and they will be snapped full force into the Reality of Man!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They're gonna kill us all...because stuff. Sounds scarier, doesn't it??

But nobody said all.

Oh what I'm only worth answering when you say?
Right on!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL it's the only thing that does make perfect sense.
What's wrong with you?

Come on man, Masons are the salesmen! In sales, you have to overcome objection... lol

edit on 2/6/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They thru me a blanket party ands tried to roll me up!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine
You got to watch out. They have to keep the lid on this thing. I mean you can't be ALLOWED to be taken seriously. Social Media Management Policy Department heads that up. Send in the Mason's!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No, the ridiculous people are the ones insisting population is declining when it's actually going up. The fact that they cannot even grasp basic arithmetic should be supremely troubling for them.

Kinda like police on black crime versus black on black crime. Arithmetic eludes many.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You got to watch out. They have to keep the lid on this thing. I mean you can't be ALLOWED to be taken seriously. Social Media Management Policy Department heads that up. Send in the Mason's!!!!

Okay ya! Shhhh almost forgot thanks. I'm gonna try to make it to next
thread cover me. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
See how ATS gets when you show evidence that goes against the narrative?
ATS is as deep in denial as Instagram, Twitter etc. It's sad that ignorance couldn't be denied and that most of ATS now trusts and loves the government. At this point, I don't think even the most damning of evidence will shake people from their denial, this clearly didn't do sh# for most brainwashed people. Every day I feel more and more disappointed with humanity and how we all walked to the slaughter willingly.

Very amusing..apparently if one doesn't believe bullsh#t posted on ATS..it because you love the govt!!..lololololololololololololololol

Derp

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Because the goose is cooked.

How so?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun
a reply to: Gothmog

> Just call me Ross

Hmm! That's different from the "Robert" on the official documents. And does your wife know about your ... after-hours pecadilloes? I WON'T publish any of this if you could arrange a "small" deposit in a Jersey Bank account. PM me for the account number.

Isn't it.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Oh, pardon me...

The vast majority.

Better??

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A little

Thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The land of the fantastical, myself and millions of
others who see exactly what is only obvious.

Oh, I'm sure there's more than a few million people who can't do basic math when it comes to population growth.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
This is coming from the member of the death cult.

Sorry, I'm not a Christian, go eat some flesh and drink some blood.

Which end of the blade did you take?

Both, and it has tetanus.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join