It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population cull announced in 1980 is underway

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
2 billion hungry bellies do not buy smart phones.

There are over 1.6billion cell phones in China as of 2019, it's considered a status symbol to have more than one. China is also busy trying to develop sub-Saharan Africa so it has a new labor force and market.

China curbed their population before it got out of hand.

The corporate communist party are a business. They have to make cuts now and then for the greater good.

Cuts now? They just increased the child limit as I posted earlier.

And I concurred.

I was talking about when they enforced the one child policy...

I'm not sure what was hard to understand about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
No it's not

Really? Can you tell us why Obama/Biden, Fauci/democrats outsourced military experiments to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious FOR HUIMANS to China?... A communist dictatorship that has murdered millions of babies for being born girls?...

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

(This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.) This is a BS claims. China has had more accidents and the U.S. government knows the Chinese miltiary/CCP controls such experiments.
As such in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

Why would they outsource, and fund a Wuhan lab in China when we know their military controls all such experiments?...

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

Fauci couldn't have done this without the Obama/Biden administration and democrats in power not knowing and not accepting to outsource such dangerous military experiments to China...

They knew what the CCP would do, which both the Obama/Biden administration and China want. To reduce the world's population by any means neccesary.

Why would Obama/Biden/Fauci, et al outsource and fund military experiments to a dictatorship known to use prisoners for organ harvesting, and you have religious, and political opponents being the majority of prisoners they have. It is known China does inhumane experiments on their prisoners.

The only reason Obama/Biden/Fauci, et al outsourced such military experiments to make coronaviruses more lethal and more infectious to humans to China is to depopulate the Earth with such a virus...

You don't have to be a genius to realize this. Or maybe you have to be, which is why people like you don't understand this...

edit on 3-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, excerpts and link.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
You don't have to be a genius to realize this. Or maybe you have to be, which is why people like you don't understand this...

Don't know if it is genius but I guess you have to be something to author a thread that says U.S. Death Rate Remains NORMAL Despite COVID-19 and still come here and try to argue that a cull is going on.

edit on 3-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Don't know if it is genius but I guess you have to be something to author a thread that says U.S. Death Rate Remains NORMAL Despite COVID-19 and still come here and try to argue that a cull is going on.

Because the virus ESCAPED them before they were able to make it even more lethal and infectious... So it seems we can rule you out as an intelligence person huh?...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I'm intelligent enough to know that when someone says something is underway it means "it is happening" and not that "it was going to happen, if only the bug hadn't escaped from the lab prematurely".

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So again, you are not smart enough to understand that they were not able to make it more lethal and infectious because the virus ESCAPED... Got it. I am glad you are realizing how much of a useful idiot you are.

After all, if they were able to make the virus as lethal and infectious as they wanted, then why is your illegitimate China Biden administration allowing illegals to enter the U.S. without being tested for COVID-19?...

After all, if CoV-2 was as infectious and lethal as they wanted that it would have killed more millions of people you would think the illegitimate China Biden administration would want to check illegals entering the U.S. to make sure they don't enter the U.S. while being infected with COVID-19. Unless it is done intentionally so more infected people enter the U.S. and they can continue to use the virus as an excuses for taking all power, and taking away more human rights from regular Americans.

edit on 3-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No, you don't understand that the premise of the thread is that a "World population cull announced in 1980 is underway" and that if the virus escaped before they could make it really lethal and infectious then it couldn't be underway, could it?

edit on 3-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Dr. Simone Gold

Excellent vid RV.
There are so many of them now, and so much info available.

Am not convinced about an imminent depopulation situation.
Eugenics seems to be primarily concerned with control, and modification.

We can't deny that our elderly were decimated in the last 16 months, but that could be for many different accidental, or not-so accidental reasons.
But sending supposedly Covid positive patients, into retirement homes : not only boggles the mind on the 'why', but also on the 'how' .
Like : not one person stood-up and said : " No ! " ?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It's a little long but I wouldn't have posted unless worth the time.
Glad somebody gave it a look.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No, you don't understand that the premise of the thread is that a "World population cull announced in 1980 is underway" and that if the virus escaped before they could make really lethal and infectious then it couldn't be underway, could it?

This is why you're not worth talking to. You're here determined to deny
what scares the crap out of you. And you'll weasel around splitting
hairs using semantics, BRINGING UP PAST THREADS Really? What
an ass? What a pain in the ass really. Why else would you bother discussing
this topic if you can't be moved to accept the obvious? Are you that weak and
scared? Do you feel that if you deny what's happening enough times you can
bend reality to you? Or maybe you're some little rich twerp that can't see
what normal people see. Either way you're only here to be a pain in the ass
and impress yourself.
edit on 4-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
This is why you're not worth talking to. You're here determined to deny what scares the crap out of you.

A culling of the herd doesn't scare the crap out of me.

And you'll weasel around splitting hairs using semantics, BRINGING UP PAST THREADS Really?

Well, when a past thread shows that someone's stance is that covid isn't killing many people and they pop into a thread about many people dying of covid and support that claim, that former stance is relevant.

Why else would you bother discussing this topic if you can't be moved to accept the obvious?

So all I am free to do is accept your POV?

Maybe you should use your little ad hom rant as a mirror of sorts?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well, when a past thread shows that someone's stance is that covid isn't killing many people and they pop into a thread about many people dying of covid and support that claim, that former stance is relevant.

"Well" There's no explaining that it was just cheap.

I'm beginning to believe you really are this stupid.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine
What is cheap about it?

It is what they wrote. They felt strongly enough about it to make a thread and it just so happens to contradict the premise of this thread.

It's the truth, since when is speaking the truth cheap?

ETA:

What you wrote implies that I should not be discussing the topic unless I can be moved to accept what you think is obvious.

edit on 4-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Like : not one person stood-up and said : " No ! " ?

There was a lady out of New York I believe.... Yes it was.
She called into the Mark Levin show. I'll see if I can rustle
that up for you.

Dr. Elaine Healy

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I was talking about when they enforced the one child policy...

It didn't slow their population growth during that time, the impact will not be felt for at least another decade.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What is cheap about it?

It is what they wrote. They felt strongly enough about it to make a thread and it just so happens to contradict the premise of this thread.

It's the truth, since when is speaking the truth cheap?

ETA:

What you wrote implies that I should not be discussing the topic unless I can be moved to accept what you think is obvious.

This is a default position for many here, pretty clearly outlined.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Listened to about half of it, but it's just too disgusting, so stopped.
Words escape me.

They did the same thing here, and ATS's most handsome member made a thread about it :

ATS : Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No, you don't understand that the premise of the thread is that a "World population cull announced in 1980 is underway" and that if the virus escaped before they could make it really lethal and infectious then it couldn't be underway, could it?

So you want to claim that CoV-2 hasn't killed people? Is that it?

BTW, some other members and myself have made threads over the years, before you were ever a member of ATS, showing how the Gates family and other liberals/progressive elitists have been forcing not just abortions in third world countries, including India. But they were also involved in forceful sterilizations. In some of my threads i found documents dating to the 1920s-1940s explaining how rich liberal elites were pursuing not just population control. But also depopulation, and these documents also mentioned the ways to achieve this which includes vaccines.

Heck, we even have Bill Gates himself admit that population control/depopulation can be achieved with vaccines as well as other programs "to reduce CO2 output to zero."

None of this is just "conspiracies." There is a trove of documents, including several well known newspapers around the world publishing at least some of the efforts by your rich liberal elite friends and idols wanting to do this and actively implementing such programs for decades.

I know your feelings are hurt, and you want to deny anything, and everything that shows the true evil your idols have been partaking in. But that is the truth.

edit on 4-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No.

I pointed out that you have said it didn't kill many and that few deaths a cull does not make.

edit on 4-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No.

I pointed out that you have said it didn't kill many and that few deaths a cull does not make.

Wrong. I wrote, and posted evidence that people dying of other conditions were being labeled as dying of COVID-19... Because they weren't able to make it more infectious and more lethal as they wanted they made it look like it was to impose more draconian laws and take away more rights from people.

You also seem to be forgetting the fact that yes people have died from CoV-2. But you also forget that if your CCP loyalist democrat leaders wanted to stop the spread then why aren't they, and haven't they been testing illegals for COVID-19 they are allowing into the U.S.?...

Why would Obama,Biden, Fauci, and everyone else involved in this, outsourced MILITARY EXPERIMENTS TO CHINA TO MAKE CORONAVIRUSES IN HUMANS MORE INFECTIOUS AND LETHAL?... China has had no qualms with depopulation in their own country. Or do you want to claim that the murder of millions of female Chinese babies is not depopulation?...

edit on 4-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join