It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new reason for alien visitation, conquest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Indoor. Collection only.

But I'm a lot nicer in real life I'd like to believe.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: canucks555

But they're hovering over the U.S Navy.

Those triangles are either USA or NATO owned and manufactured. Technology was obtained from ET. I know these things.

Don't keep us in suspense .
Tell us all about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Those triangles are either USA or NATO owned and manufactured. Technology was obtained from ET. I know these things.

Tell us all about it.

You know we cant do that,because it means our deaths or our families deaths. They will reveal all when they leave in 2032-2036 and leave the rest of humanity behind on our prison planet under the PTB/NWO.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

www.dailystar.co.uk...

you were saying?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Think a little deeper in your thoughts. Some forward-thinking minds concluded long ago that some of our most present religions in the world are the results of early contacts with ETs. The evidence is plainly there in Indian and Christian/Hebrew religions if not others. Those were in the old days. Now is now, and we are space travelers, cognizant of other life forms in the universe and ready to realize...ourselves for what we are and can be.

The ETs come with cosmic consciousness,an understanding of nature at its invisible core, impossible to understand in the forebrain of man at the present, so we are being forced in that direction, away from materialism. The steps to that end are right in your face every day. Equality and equity are the main two words. You WILL eventually abide by them. Beyond that crucial point, the human spirit turns inward, away from worldly things, toward self and the connection to "All that is," as some call a true enlightenment of the soul.

Most people will not give any of this a thought, but just wait. The time when all of humanity will have a monk-like existence is coming. I don't like the statement and some of its meaning, but the saying, "You will own nothing, and you will be happy," comes to mind as being closer to being right about the future than any projections I see out there.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gothmog

Tell us all about it.

You know we cant do that,because it means our deaths or our families deaths. They will reveal all when they leave in 2032-2036 and leave the rest of humanity behind on our prison planet under the PTB/NWO.

You too ?
Am I the only one that does not know 100% positive ?

Good to see you posting .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

www.dailystar.co.uk...

you were saying?

An article on the Daily Star about what Barry said.
I appreciate the comic relief.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

but what if its for religion?

what if they have a catholic church type mentality that's convert by word or sword?

Catholic "by word or sword"? You must be thinking of Islam. You're sick.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Play the game SPORE fantastic fun game that before you become a galactic civilization you must unit your planet to one of the three ideological paths one of them being religion.

Once you do unit the planet and become space-faring you discover other planets with similar ideologies.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We have broken “The Prime Directive” here on Earth.....but out of necessity.

Consider the Cargo Cult ..... sounds a bit like the forming of dogmas for beginning religion. Today’s indigenous tribes yet not having contact with modern humans would think of us with present technology as Gods, Aliens, Sorcerer etc....

A cargo cult is a millenarian belief system in which adherents perform rituals which they believe will cause a more technologically advanced society to deliver goods. These cults were first described in Melanesia in the wake of contact with allied military forces during the Second World War......

.....Isolated and pre-industrial island cultures that were lacking technology found soldiers and supplies arriving in large numbers, often by airdrop. The soldiers would trade with the islanders. After the war, the soldiers departed. Cargo cults arose, attempting to imitate the behaviors of the soldiers, thinking that this would cause the soldiers and their cargo to return. Some cult behaviors involved mimicking the day-to-day activities and dress styles of soldiers, such as performing parade ground drills with wooden or salvaged rifles.....

edit on 2-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What might this native be thinking....how does he quantify what he is seeing with his eyes and thinking in his mind?

A helicopter to us, but something very strange to the native.

This thing descends vertically from the sky to land. It lands on three wheels (tripod configuration). A being dressed in strange clothing....a being pale in color perhaps. He gives gifts never seen by the native or his tribe. An exchange is made. The being enters the craft and ascends vertically leaving three wheel indentations.

What does the speed of this strange craft mean to the native? while the helicopter starts to fly horizontal.

Is he thinking, “it flies faster than birds on the island”.

The very camera that is taking a picture of him is a strange object being pointed at him as well.

Interesting to speculate if the native witnessed a god from the heavens.

Any familiarities to what we say about aliens from the earliest recordings?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Alien religious zealots!!!!
Can you imagine the Size of Their Bible???
Are You Going To Hell?.......
plastered on the side of their Ships lol

Maybe they are really coming here because of this new virus that attacked our society.
Maybe they are the solution!

Brings a new dynamic to the people of the book...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Interesting to speculate if the native witnessed a god from the heavens.

Any familiarities to what we say about aliens from the earliest recordings?

Speaking to us vs the cargo cults in S. America and Islands:

Yes, modern humans not realizing the aliens are not from elsewhere, but at the bottom of our seas. IE not that far from where we are all living thinking we are the height of evolution, culture, science, and technology. We even built the Avro Car to simulate the disc they saw in the sky just like the cargo cults you speak of built wicker planes. Will humans wake up to the reality of their true existence?

We are the same beings as the cargo cults after all...

edit on 2/6/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse...We are the same beings as the cargo cults after all...

“This Island Earth”

(referenced in title only...not the movie itself)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I hardly follow our Earth based religions - I suppose I'll be burned at the stake for not believing in some gray, bug eyed God.

A fav of mine.....

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wow Afroman is OLD! i guess he was gettin high.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

new reason for alien visitation, conquest

Why would you conquer something you already own?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This was done back around 2003-04 with a little game called HALO....the covenant (the aliens in the Halo universe) wanted to convert or get rid of all the species in the galaxy, including humans, because of their religious beliefs.

Great game as well

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If Aliens are behind UAPs, they're far more advanced, and likely wouldn't believe in some invisible man/alien in the sky. They probably have no use for myths

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
If Aliens are behind UAPs, they're far more advanced, and likely wouldn't believe in some invisible man/alien in the sky. They probably have no use for myths

SO advanced they over did it and now are dying as a species,because they cant reproduce naturally anymore. The greys are just clones trying to replicate a hybrid they can use to repopulate their pillar of humanity.yes they are a offshoot of humans apparently.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join