It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Popeye's Chicken for White People in St. Charles, MO.......NOOOOOO!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And god said chicken fried in oil is good and so it was. And on the 7th day he rested on the toilet all morning because he ate Long John Silvers the night before.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Yes, there was a quote from a man upset that there were not enough businesses in his part of town here. He said the usual, "Is our money not good enough?"

I would have told him that his money is perfectly fine and any business in town would take his money. All he has to do is go there and use it. The problem isn't his money; the problem is all the bad baggage that comes with his neighborhood location. I feel for the decent people stuck there, but until they find a way to help clean up their communities, this is the natural consequence.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

I am just presenting the BLM talking points and you are correct, it isnt even worth discussing it with them, if you are white, you are racist and there's nothing to discuss.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Did anyone catch Marc Lamont Hill?

He debated an opponent of CRT and tried to trap him by asking him repeatedly what's so great about being white. To Rufo's credit, he handled the question well. But, yes, proponents of this sort of thing boil everything down to race and skin color.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

There is a lot of race BS being peddled , but why are you outraged someone pulled a prank? This is my problem with internet and social media, one idiot pulls a prank in a random town somewhere in the world and it is in the news and people are outraged. i don't care what happens to a random person in a random town somewhere on this planet. We need to get back to only being concerned with what locally affects us

I wanted to thank you for your response to this thread. I think it needs 10,000+ stars.
You are absolutely correct that we all need to get back to being concerned with
what locally affects us. About 99% of the material reported by the media machine
is emotional triggers to manipulate us.

Philosophy I recently started to follow.. Any person, group, event or information
that's not instructive in making me a better person or a better income is ignored.

Lack of passion and purpose for a worthwhile pursuit might also be a cause why
so many are moved by BS.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Mikemp44

The implications are terrifying? What are you talking about? I live on the US/MExican border, there are many restaurants that refuse service to Anglos (Gringos). Whats the big deal/?

I live in El Paso Tx and have never been refused by any restaurant either here or in Juarez Mx

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to drive 2 hours to Boston for the closest Popeyes. It's almost worth it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is a non issue as most whites don't like fried chicken anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I heard Spaulding is no longer selling basketballs to blacks .

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: mamabeth

I can completely relate, I cannot imagine living the rest of my life without that sandwich.... it is completely unique regardless of what others say.

It's clearly inferior to Chic-Fil-A's though, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I heard they were no longer selling mayonnaise to whites.

originally posted by: ThothHermes
I heard Spaulding is no longer selling basketballs to blacks .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The Regular Crispy chicken sandwich yes. The spicy.....mmmmmm no I still choose popeyes. It's the cajun sauce and seasoning....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Have you been to the south? That statement is just categorically false my friend, fried chicken is enjoyed by all people regardless of color.

Tell that to the Colonel Sanders....LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
This is a non issue as most whites don't like fried chicken anyway.

Wha ...? What parallel universe did you pop out of or are we missing the /sarc tag.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I’ll stick with Town and Country organic fried chicken. Albertsons comes in second. I used to like Lee’s fried chicken in my home town but no such thing where I live now.
edit on 3-6-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The implications are terrifying? What are you talking about? I live on the US/MExican border, there are many restaurants that refuse service to Anglos (Gringos). Whats the big deal/?

The big deal there is reconquista. Mecha la raza and so on. Which side of the border were you on?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well let's just start up our own chicken place that only servers white people

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The best Popeyes serve fried gizzards.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join