It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Popeye's Chicken for White People in St. Charles, MO.......NOOOOOO!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Is it OK for white people to riot and burn down that Popeyes franchise? If not, please explain why.

Because the sign is a false flag operation. It was put up by some random white guy who wanted to rile up racial animosity. In your case it apparently worked.

“The manager of the restaurant told News 4 that the restaurant had to close Wednesday because of the backlash over the sign. He said surveillance video confirmed that the person who put up the sign was not an employee.“

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

UMMM, are you on the US or Mexican side of the border? If you are in the US the big deal is it is illegal to refuse service to someone based on race

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

In a sense, yea, but in another sense, no, it isn''t. White people are the opressor class whose presence threatens members of victim classes......the anti-discrimination laws dont apply to white people where restaurants are excluding them to avoid their toxic presence threatening non-white POC customers. And of course, the anti-white legal system isnt goint to enforce those laws anyway.

So there, you cant have it your way and to argue that the same rules should apply to white people is racist in and of itself!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Popeye's Spicy chicken sandwich with Cajun fries.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
White victim syndrome.

It is an interesting study in human nature to watch people fight and kill over chicken sandwiches without a famine in progress. Soon it will be labeled culture appropriation for a white man to eat a chicken sandwich. The South, the Colonel and the biscuits shall rise again. Watch out, Popeye has gone from hero to pirate.

Both sides have joined idiocracy.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What the hell are you even on about. Open your eyes you fool. Racism exists in every race, discrimination and racism is not only perpetrated by white people. You are not even worht discussing this with honestly

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When you saw this white guy putting up the sign what did you say to him? Oh you didn't see that and have no idea who put it up, right? a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It is the Popeye's Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich. It is oh so yummy...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

They may protest peacefully, and even carry Chik-Fil-A or KFC signs..... but they may not touch the business or anyone in it. Hell bring the BK chicken Fries mascot if you want, but no burning or looting.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I completely agree that local issues are what matters most, if you want to fix a problem you do so from the ground up, not top down.
That being said I am not outrage at the prank, I was more terrified of not being able to get my sandwich.
I mean I literally though to myself, how much do i have to bribe the next POC walking in there to buy me a sandwich.... LOL

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I read this was just a troll.

A pretty sick one,to say the least.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I only ate there once when I was traveling.

It tasted like they cooked the chicken invery old oil.

I was let down,I've heard such great things.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Most, (not all) of what I see here is 'outrage' simply because they want it to be true...just to be able to rant...sheesh!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The total crap many Black people eat kind of helps them down the path of major medical problems and early death even if they make it out of their 20s that has a very high risk of getting shot by other Black 20 year-olds in many places, so have at it with KFC...enjoy...lol

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

I only ate there once when I was traveling.

It tasted like they cooked the chicken invery old oil.

I was let down,I've heard such great things.

Chicken and grease actually tastes good the first couple of bits, but then it coats your mouth and your skin gets all itchy and you feel like crap for a day.

Think about people whose 90% of their diet is basically that...lol

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: mamabeth

Being Canadian, and my local, we have kfc only for chicken franchises.
I am intrigued about this delicious chicken sandwich you speak of.
Please tell me more.
What is its name so I can Google it. Lol

Popeye's is slowly moving into Canada, maybe only major urban centers? we have one 3-4 clicks away..never been there, but I think I might go today..I have wanted to try it.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
White people are the opressor class whose presence threatens members of victim classes......

You got examples? I think for the last 30+ years you have gotten extra credit for being non-white in many areas like school and jobs.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Popeye's is slowly moving into Canada, maybe only major urban centers? we have one 3-4 clicks away..never been there, but I think I might go today..I have wanted to try it.

All of it is pretty nasty, and I'm far from some health person. When you watch a movie like Super Size Me you get a clue to just how bad that food type is to the human body. Its OK to eat now and then, but you could also take heroin now and then too and your body would recover...lol

Lets us know how it works out...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The total crap many Black people eat kind of helps them down the path of major medical problems and early death even if they make it out of their 20s that has a very high risk of getting shot by other Black 20 year-olds in many places, so have at it with KFC...enjoy...lol

It's not their fault though.

They live in food deserts, and even if they didn't, they can't afford to eat healthy after they eat fast food.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

All of it is pretty nasty, and I'm far from some health person. When you watch a movie like Super Size Me you get a clue to just how bad that food type is to the human body. Its OK to eat now and then, but you could also take heroin now and then too and your body would recover...lol

Lets us know how it works out...

I second this.

I'm no health nut, but most fast food is just plain junk. You might actually be better off living on candy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join