It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice forum change after the last several years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I haven't really been active here the last several years, but when I had occasionally stopped by during Trump's presidency, it seemed like the website was all about politics and a polarized environment. Probably because most all news involved politics. I'm not saying it's any better now in the real world, but after looking at the forum topics today (after a long while of not being here), it's nice to see the diversity is back. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention before and it was always there.

Just my little general chit chat opinion observation...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't know, seems way off conspiracy, ufos and such to me.

Just news of the day, really.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Instead of Trump we have a steady onslaught of disinformation on vaccines. same old forum; different subject.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Trump is responsible for bringing so much new people into politics. I've had friends and family who never cared about it all of a sudden start having discussions about it. Like him or hate him . The man shook up the world like a titan

News outlets lost so much traffic after trump left.

Now what ? back to uFo's , BiG fOoT , biRds FrOzeN mId Air LOL

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Well yeah, news of the day is much more common than bigfoot and ufo sightings. But during Trump, Trump-related news of the day seemed to be dominating all the top subjects back then. Now it's a bit more diverse imo. Almost as if bigfoot and ufos and the occult were gone.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well, at least with covid vaccines we know less about them than Trump at this point.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

I like your take on it and agree with you. People these days seem programmed to respond in whatever way, almost immediately, with any mention of Trump.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Instead of Trump we have a steady onslaught of disinformation on vaccines. same old forum; different subject.

It’s a conspiracy discussion forum. Are we not allowed to discuss the experimental vaccines that are being pushed on us?

No one knows the 100% truth on them. Which makes the vaccines the no.1 conspiracy topic right now. And rightly so.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That and potential fraud in the election, that talk has seemingly dropped off a good bit however.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

It's disappointing the reps can't even keep a temper tantrum for more than half a year, unlike the dems they showed the world what real temper tantrum stamina means

top topics

join