It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Rambo Manhunt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised I have not seen this topic being discussed on here yet.

nypost.com...

All of the MSM stories are pretty much the same, describing the guy as "Far-Right", which could be something as simple as saying there are only two genders in todays clown world.

Corporal Jurgen Conings, 46 — dubbed the “Rambo” of anti-vaxxers by local media — allegedly swiped four missile launchers, a machine gun and a pistol from his barracks near Limburg on Monday and went into hiding in a nearby forest, according to the Guardian.

Around 400 troops have been searching for this guy for several days now, but no trace of him has been found. Except for his car which was booby-trapped with grenades and an abandoned concealed campsite.

The guy has had extensive special forces training and is a sniper instructor for the Belgium Army. Apparently he has had enough of the COVID hoax lockdowns and is going after the Belgium version of Dr. Fauci.

It kinda begs the question of what would the gov do if they had 1,000 Belgium Rambo's out there? No wonder the dems are terrified of private gun ownership.

I only wish we could import him to the States.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

46 years old and only a Corporal?
He must have just joined up or got busted down in rank, but I don’t know how Belgium military ranks work?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Probably in a underground bunker he built over the years, close to the area and watching from a distance.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Apparently he has had enough of the COVID hoax lockdowns

It was a bad time for everybody

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The area they have been searching for over a week now is about 12,000 hectares (30,000 acres). It also is a wooded area that borders Germany and Netherlands so some of their personnel are joining in as well thinking that he might be heading to one of those countries.

As for the doctor, he has basically gone into hiding for the time being. I don’t blame him since he is basically prey for a special forces sniper highly trained in camo escape and evasion with several deployments to places like Iraq and Afghanistan under his belt.

It was also reported that before he left, he visited his parents grave and left his medals that he earned on top of their tombstone.

Sounds like the guy is not going down without a fight, if they can find him that is.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He must have just joined up or got busted down in rank, but I don’t know how Belgium military ranks work?

He was demoted and placed on desk duty for posting ‘far right’ and ‘racist’ views on social media when Brussels got bombed by radical Muslims back in 2015.

And the Army decides to give him the desk job overseeing weapons and equipment. How ironic.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

He didn't do this without a lot of preparation and forethought. He also seems to have a thing against local government. He is somewhere close.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I wouldn’t doubt it a bit. You don’t make somebody a special forces sniper instructor unless they really know their stuff.

And also, I really can’t blame the guy. You can only push someone so far and people are certainly at the breaking point over this lockdown BS. Especially in a place like Belgium that has had a strict lockdown for the last 15-16 months.

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

originally posted by: RazorV66

He was demoted and placed on desk duty for posting ‘far right’ and ‘racist’ views on social media when Brussels got bombed by radical Muslims back in 2015.

Getting bombed by radical Muslim terrorists does tend to piss some people off.
Quite frankly, I don’t blame him for that.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It kinda begs the question of what would the gov do if they had 1,000 Belgium Rambo's out there? No wonder the dems are terrified of private gun ownership.

our illegitimate gov. would use fencing and the National Guard. ; O

Someone give that man ride to the states, we had an election stolen and hijacked.

edit on 28-5-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

They'd be better off using sniffer dogs to locate his arms cache. He's probably in Germany by now.

They won't find him.

They could however try to lure him back prematurely with the real Dr Fauci.

It's worth a shot. One.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I suspect things like this will become a more common occurrence throughout the 'western' world as people become increasingly disillusioned and disenfranchised by self-serving politicians and the woke agenda.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Now they're "missile" launchers? First reports were that they were rocket launchers, probably something similar to a LAW or a Carl Gustaf.

BIG PICTURE. Belgium is in trouble. Even without having become what is essentially a bureaucratic colony of the EU, the Belgians were already split three ways along ethnic lines. Making the situation worse is that the Flemish have been oriented toward establishment of an independent state for decades now.

When Belgium's king authorized, decades ago, the Saudis to build mosques in Belgium, he opened a door to a sort of immigration with which Belgium had no experience. Now, with the EU firmly controlling Belgian government policies, Belgium has no real chance of once again becoming the wealthy and comfortable little kingdom it was in the 1960s and 70s.

The existing internal disputes, along with a simmering national debate about the impact of immigration into Belgium, will continue to grow. And more people like this disgruntled soldier will pop up on the Belgian scene. As for Belgium as a united kingdom, it may have around 30 years or so left. The political construct of 1830 is no longer particularly suited to the challenges of the modern world.

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The area they have been searching for over a week now is about 12,000 hectares (30,000 acres). It also is a wooded area that borders Germany and Netherlands so some of their personnel are joining in as well thinking that he might be heading to one of those countries.

As for the doctor, he has basically gone into hiding for the time being. I don’t blame him since he is basically prey for a special forces sniper highly trained in camo escape and evasion with several deployments to places like Iraq and Afghanistan under his belt.

It was also reported that before he left, he visited his parents grave and left his medals that he earned on top of their tombstone.

Sounds like the guy is not going down without a fight, if they can find him that is.

Hearing that non-Rambo type folk are going "looking" for this guy leads me to believe most didn't watch that movie.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Either that, or they are going to try and join up with him.

He did have a Fakebook fan page with about 50k followers before they took it down.

edit on 29-5-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

That made me laugh

Is that the right wing answer to the lefties project paperclip?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hopefully they were able to contact Colonel Trautman and he is en-route to de-escalate.

edit on 29-5-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That made me laugh

Is that the right wing answer to the lefties project paperclip?

More like the common sense answer to not only the nonsensical’pandemic’ lockdowns but just maybe for some of these corrupt politicians that are embraced by leftists everywhere.

If you have been noticing the attacks against former service members and the 2nd lately you’ll understand why they are scared of armed private citizens.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

From where i see it actions like that play right into the hands of gun control narrative.

I think guy fawkes way is the only way to really change something.
if you march armed onto any significant governmental building, they will fire up on the masses without hesitation.
in the 1. World a masacre on unarmed citizens would not jive well, and unravel a picture of the USA most will have a hard time defending. So the hesitation will be much higher.
soldiers are just humans and they have the duty to refuse a moraly wrong order or at least report it.
Unfortunately there is a lot of brainwashing going on in the army and ones moral codex gets basically rewritten to fit the mission you are bound to execute. So I guess if you are in any way to face your fellow citizens you will probably be trained to see them as a threat no matter how their approach!

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sounds like he's in it for the end game. Unfortunately no matter the outcome it'll be a tool for those in power to continue their agenda. They have all the leverage and plenty of spare cogs for the machine.

I know it's the wrong movie to associate with here, but your comment reminded me of Braveheart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join