It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jeremy Corbell Video-Photo-Info Release 5-27-2021 12:00PM PST (UAP-UFO-ET)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its that time again folks!

Love him or hate him..

Love his beard.. or hate his beard...

Info agent.. or "Disinfo" agent...

The one and only Jeremy Corbell is dropping some fresh new content tomorrow at 12:00PM PST

twitter.com...

Here we go again! Let me be more specific... HIGH-NOON (PT) tomorrow right here on Twitter, but moments before on my Instagram. Tune in!

Instagram.com...

@G_Knapp
+
@Chieftog
+
@MysteryWire

#UFO
#UFOtruth
#WhoAreThey
#TheyAreHere
#UFOtransparency
#ExtraordinaryBeliefs

Whether Jeremy is your cup of tea or not, one thing cant be denied. His partnership, and mentorship with George Knapp has resulted in beautiful UAP/UFO tree bearing fruit for our eyes and intellects to feast on. Exciting times. Jeremy has yet to lie, every time he says he has something, its been Pentagon official, and ripe for debate amongst the world UFO/UAP/UFOLOGY community, but even MORE important..

Our lovely community of addicts and skeptics here on ATS, the greatest place on EARTH (and beyond) for this info!

In a recent roundtable George Knapp and Corbell had with industry media, I believe they seconded Christopher Mellons comment he made on the Joe Rogan podcast about there being an UNCLASSIFIED video in existance of a Jets near miss with a UAP and the video being pretty up close and personal.

Is this the video that will be released tomorrow? Or will it be some more FLIR footage from a distance?

I cant say I know, but I can certainly hope its the real deal.

Lets discuss and monitor the situation here until, and after the content drops!

edit on 26-5-2021 by Lucidparadox because: remeoved "/'s"

edit on 26-5-2021 by Lucidparadox because: added quote box to quote tweet

+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I am sick and tired of this crap shoot.

Either there is proof or there is not. Either way ... We The People have a right to know ... and three letter agencies should never be entitled to hide the truth from us.

These slow drips are just crap with a helping of crap sauce. The only ones to benefit are those making money and that includes most of your heroes.

Show us all of it or STFU.

P

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Either there is proof or there is not. Either way ... We The People have a right to know ... and three letter agencies should never be entitled to hide the truth from us.

These slow drips are just crap with a helping of crap sauce. The only ones to benefit are those making money and that includes most of your heroes.

P

There’s not. If there was, they’d be showing the world indisputable evidence. Crickets. Smoke & mirrors so far.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Jeremy Corbell has THOROUGHLY explained the "Slow Drips"

This topic has been extremely important to me because I really do see, understand, and feel the real world implications technologically, politically, and perceptually. Because of that I have watched every interview, round table, newscast. there is so much information that has been said and inferred, but really hasnt been "leading" in the headlines or in the discussion topics.

The reason for the "slow Drip"

Corbell and Knapp, each time they obtain a video, they have been following Knapps VERY strict "code" (dont know what else to call it) for verification. Each video they are given, they cross reference with at least 3 independent sources to confirm it. On top of that, they gather accompanying testimony, they check with the government/pentagon contacts themselves and confirm classification status.

They then circle back to their sources, and in order to secure their trust, and maintain that relationship that got them these REAL and OFFICIAL videos in the first place, and ask THEM when it is appropriate after all these steps, and when THEY are comfortable with them being released.

The reason behind that is that alot of these videos are recording on PERSONAL devices that the military personnel recording them shouldnt even have in the first place. They can get into trouble, and their careers can be in jeopardy.

Also, alot of the time Corbell and Knapp get these videos BEFORE the Senate Intel committee/Certain Pentagon Personnel even do. Out of RESPECT for these people, so they arent blindsided, Corbell and Knapp confirm these people have seen the evidence and it makes its way up the chain.

All of this take MONTHS, sometimes even YEARS for each tiny video clip. Its TOUGH HARD work.

If Corbell and Knapp just threw every video out there in a massive drop all at once, the media and the citizens would NOT take it seriously at all. It would harm this very intentional machine in its goal to pry off the armour those trying to keep this stuff under wraps are hiding under. This constant, drawn out pressure needs to be applied, or we will get nowhere.

I know we are all impatient children.

I fully admit it, Im also acting like an impatient child.

But this has a purpose thats beneficial to all of us.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The only thing I want to know at this point:

Are at least some of the objects shown and/or investigated, which have demonstrated capabilities not just beyond the capabilities of r our current technology, but, in fact, beyond our understanding of physics, real, solid objects, or are they "plasmas" or some other form of unidentified non-solid matter?

Because, if they are solid matter, or conform to our definition as such, EVERYTHING CHANGES!

Any other reality can, and will be subject to debate and disbelief.

Perhaps rightly so.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

But this has a purpose thats beneficial to all of us.

Oh. That's nice to know then.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If they admit to it next month in June, then they lied about Roswell ,NM. A lot of implications there. So all of these alien abductions are probably real as well. So I have no need to have a prostrate exam from some alien watcher. I'll take my .357 combat with critical defense rounds up his or hers or what ever they are. When I was a kid living near the bayous in New Orleans, LA. I saw what I though was stars dancing, to little to know they were
UFO's

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psalms91
If they admit to it next month in June, then they lied about Roswell ,NM. A lot of implications there. So all of these alien abductions are probably real as well. So I have no need to have a prostrate exam from some alien watcher. I'll take my .357 combat with critical defense rounds up his or hers or what ever they are. When I was a kid living near the bayous in New Orleans, LA. I saw what I though was stars dancing, to little to know they were
UFO's

Lied about Roswell? It's already been pretty much confirmed they lied about Roswell.

In the Phenomenon released last year, literally, 1 of the 2 military guys that did the Roswell press release, said he lied about Roswell and that it was a saucer craft and not a weather balloon.

Literally the guy that was sitting there in the picture with the weather balloon.

Not sure how much more official you can get than that.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The air force has already requested an extension for release of files and information. Anyone IMO who expects the holders of the true nature and clear as day gun camera and radar tracks of UFO/UAPs will be disappointed for this black government cabal has been lying since day one... I would not expect them to change colors anytime soon.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

If Corbell and Knapp just threw every video out there in a massive drop all at once, the media and the citizens would NOT take it seriously at all. It would harm this very intentional machine in its goal to pry off the armour those trying to keep this stuff under wraps are hiding under. This constant, drawn out pressure needs to be applied, or we will get nowhere.

It is frustrating, but understandable. All it would take is for them to be successfully fooled by one intentionally well-made fake video, to practically instantly discredit almost all other videos they've released.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but am definitely curious about whatever this content may be.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The reason behind that is that alot of these videos are recording on PERSONAL potatoes

Fixed that for you

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The circus just keeps trundling along.

If disclosure is ever to happen it will be when " they " descide to reveal themselves. No Earthling has answers to any of this.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

The reason behind that is that alot of these videos are recording on PERSONAL potatoes

Fixed that for you

In the words of Corbell himself, how is a 6 million dollar FLIR pod a potato?

I think you underestimate the speeds, distance, lighting conditions these videos are taken in.

With an 8K NFL camera you wouldn't probably get a blur or a blip, and people would be able to discredit it as a lense flare, a bug, or some type of artifact.

With FLIR however, you can't deny that it's an actual physical object, and it also records tons of other data about the object. Much harder to discredit.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Nevermind, I will blame the COVID fog I have been experiencing.
edit on b000000312021-05-27T08:11:27-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 27 May 2021 08:11:27 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Looks like the Navy pilots themselves are now getting sick of the skepticism

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What is often overlooked when considering the source of the GIMBAL video is other sensor systems. The FLIR is essentially the last piece of the ID puzzle. Onboard radar data and offboard information from datalink showed that a non-participating vehicle was present.

This vehicle was away from all ‘blue’ aircraft, not in the datalink, and not able to be ID’d by any PHID systems. Getting eyeballs w/FLIR is a last effort to figure out what it is. Let’s keep in mind we’re hundreds miles off the coast in the carrier’s airspace during this event.

Ryan Graves is going HAM on Twitter now in that thread giving all kinds of new details on the Gimbal encounter!

He's explaining what happened after the video we have seen ends and the other crazy manuevers, and what the other objects were doing.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Convenient that all happened after the video was turned off

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Doesn't seem like he's "sick of the skepticism".

And what have those tweets got to do with the quality of the images?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I say bring on the video and let people decide for themselves if its crap or not. The last video was interesting but the pyramid video was dissappointing. Either way someone needs to release the videos or we would never see them. Kudos to corbell for at least releasing videos that havent been seen before. Keep them coming

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The air force has already requested an extension for release of files and information....

This was predictable.....forget about full disclosure. And once the USAF ever gives up anything...it will probably fall into the “Classified Annex” category of the report. The game of kicking the UFO can down the road is in play by agencies.....Rubio has already mentioned the report might be delayed. Geeeee I wonder why?.....The UAP Opera continues.

edit on 27-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Pros: Creates more awareness.

Cons: Blurry photos don't prove a damn thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join