It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jeremy Corbell Video-Photo-Info Release 5-27-2021 12:00PM PST (UAP-UFO-ET)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What's he selling now?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Psalms91
If they admit to it next month in June, then they lied about Roswell ,NM. A lot of implications there. So all of these alien abductions are probably real as well. So I have no need to have a prostrate exam from some alien watcher. I'll take my .357 combat with critical defense rounds up his or hers or what ever they are. When I was a kid living near the bayous in New Orleans, LA. I saw what I though was stars dancing, to little to know they were
UFO's

Lied about Roswell? It's already been pretty much confirmed they lied about Roswell.

In the Phenomenon released last year, literally, 1 of the 2 military guys that did the Roswell press release, said he lied about Roswell and that it was a saucer craft and not a weather balloon.

Literally the guy that was sitting there in the picture with the weather balloon.

Not sure how much more official you can get than that.

I think this has alot to say about it.

We will now see how the mathematical signature of JESUS CHRIST is encoded in the decimal expansion of Pi.

Here are the Hebrew/Greek numerical values of "JESUS CHRIST":

HEBREW "JESUS CHRIST" (391 + 363) = 754

GREEK "JESUS CHRIST" (888 + 1480) = 2368

Hence, we have the following flawless perfection: A CIRCLE with a circumference of 2368 has a diameter of 754 (Pi = The ratio between the circumference/diameter of a CIRCLE) ...

Jesus was 33 at his death and Resurrection. Why is his age and Name the same as the Roswell NM equation 33XPI=103.6

33 being the latitude of Roswell NM and 103.6 being the longitude.

The only place on the plant where the Latitude x PI equals it's Longitude that's talked about.

Jesus came first, so Roswell was intentional. Obviously the one's in the know were well aware of Jesus's name equaling PI.

Matthew 22:18
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Obsessive compulsive arithmomania is really pretty hilarious.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

No need for insults.

Isaiah 51:7
“Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No need for insults.

“Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults.

I know that if you take the proper anti-depressants it will stop. You'll stop seeing patterns in numbers everywhere and you'll stop trying to make them all link together in some arcane way. You can stop counting stairs you climb. Stop seeing numbers repeating on clocks -- 11:11. You'll like it once you clear your head. Nice to think about something else for a change, or maybe even nothing.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What ever it is.. I am looking forward to this

He is presenting stuff, stuff we can see.. and not only stories.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'll just mention you to Admin. There's no need for your comments like this.

Nehemiah 4:4
Hear us, our God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back on their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity.

edit on 5/27/2021 by Psalms91 because: mistake in post

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

UFO's are real. I believe a lot of the grainy photos we see are real. I saw one when I was 9, as well as my mom who was a huge skeptic until we both saw it. It was so close that we felt like we were in a vacuum, dead silence in a small country town on a September evening when there should have been crickets chirping and dogs barking in the distance. After it was gone, all sounds could again be heard. I can't say what was in the UFO, but I can say without a doubt that UFO's are 100% real. Perhaps it's the gravity defying technology that disrupts the quality of pictures.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

No need for insults.

I know that if you take the proper anti-depressants it will stop. You'll stop seeing patterns in numbers everywhere and you'll stop trying to make them all link together in some arcane way. You can stop counting stairs you climb. Stop seeing numbers repeating on clocks -- 11:11. You'll like it once you clear your head. Nice to think about something else for a change, or maybe even nothing.

All I can do is drop a line to the Admins. You are just a rude person.

Hear us, our God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back on their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
What's he selling now?

Dreams. One for a dollar, three for two dollars.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I've just offered you the best help anyone can. I understand why you don't see it that way.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No need for insults.

What do you think about Ezekiel and his telling of UFO's in the Bible?

Don't bother with those who try to crush you just for being religious, we were forewarned it would be like this towards the end. It's ironic that they think we believe in fairy tales and lies, yet their actions are a factor in what makes the prophecies true.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've just offered you the best help anyone can. I understand why you don't see it that way.

Job 27:4
my lips will not say anything wicked, and my tongue will not utter lies.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

Stay on topic. Your posts have nothing to do with the OP

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 27/5/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you Brother:

Revelation 22:10
10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.

Ezekiel saw faces 4 of them. There's a truth with that.

Ezekiel 1:10
10 As for the appearance of their faces: the four had the face of a human being, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle;

The four living creatures are found in Revelation 4:6–9; 5:6–14; 6:1–8; 14:3; 15:7; and 19:4. The texts that describe these creatures do not indicate that they are figurative—they are real, actual beings. The four living creatures (literally “beings”) are a special, exalted order of angelic being or cherubim. This is clear by their close proximity to the throne of God. Ezekiel 1:12–20 suggests that they are in constant motion around the throne.

Revelation 5:6–14 describes the duties or purposes of the four living creatures. They fall down and worship the Lamb, Jesus Christ, offering the same reverence to Him that they did to the Father (Revelation 4:6–9), proof positive of the deity of Jesus Christ. Along with the twenty-four elders, they have “harps and golden vials full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints” (Revelation 5:8). Harps are frequently associated with worship in the Old Testament, as well as with prophecy (2 Kings 3:15; 1 Chronicles 25:1). Incense represents the prayers of the saints. Therefore, taken together, the four living creatures and twenty-four elders hold in their hands all that prophets ever prophesied and believers ever prayed for—all about to come to pass.

The purpose of the four living creatures also has to do with declaring the holiness of God and leading in worship and adoration of God, and they are involved in some way with God’s justice, for when He opens the first four seals and sends out the four horsemen to destroy, their powerful voices, like thunder, command “come” (Revelation 6:1–8). The horsemen respond to the summons of the four powerful creatures, indicating the power the creatures possess. That power is seen again in Revelation 15:7 when one of the four unleashes the last seven plagues of God’s wrath on mankind.

The four living creatures are very similar, if not the same, beings as those in Ezekiel chapters 1 and 10 and Isaiah 6:1–3. They are four in number, full of eyes, have faces like the beings in Ezekiel 1:10, have six wings (Isaiah 6:2), and offer worship as the beings in Isaiah 6:3, saying, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord.” They may not be the exact same beings, but they definitely are comparable and probably of the same order.

In summary, these beings are an exalted order of angels whose purpose is primarily that of worship (Revelation 19:4). They are very similar to the beings in Ezekiel 1 and 10 and Isaiah 6:1-3, and they are in some ways involved in God’s divine justice.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Like I said in my initial reply. The image "quality" is really a debatable notion. One could argue that a hazy FLIR image is actually more definitive than an image on the regular like spectrum. Because a hazy FLIR image actually gives more information/data than something in the visual spectrum.

Can I ask you a question? If they had a regular camera recording the object and all you saw was a white dot... How would that change anything for you? Would it?

I feel like alot of super skeptical people want to see a saucer with aliens inside windows or something.

I dont think we can easily visually distinguish ET tech man. I think.. at least IMO.. that this whole notion is that these things are probes, the only thing being truly distinguishible is there propulsion and performance.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

As we get these "slow drips" of UFO's, and the world going crazy, it makes me think that at the point the aliens, be them angelic or demonic, could very well mark the end of our time and start the seven years of tribulation perhaps.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

As we get these "slow drips" of UFO's, and the world going crazy, it makes me think that at the point the aliens, be them angelic or demonic, could very well mark the end of our time and start the seven years of tribulation perhaps.

I was just answering the questions I was asked. There is a connection with ufo's and Angelic Beings. I got some of my post off topic and I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to make my own post yet, just reply in others post. I do believe ufo are evil and so is Mars.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I do believe ufo are evil and so is Mars.

Mars is a planet so cannot in itself be evil.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join