It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden orders investigation of Covid-19 origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Joe Biden shut down an ongoing investigation into the origins of Covid-19 just last month.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

As others have said, Biden asking the same Intel Agencies who helped Democrats fraudulently put him in the White House, to investigate Covid-19 origins, is pure Bullsh'it.

edit on 5/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The people of this nation need to do the one thing that
could possibly make a difference....................PRAY

Recognize and pray because the whip is coming down.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
World Health Organization

The WHO wants everyone to know that time is running out for finding what started Covid-19!

www.msn.com...

HURRY

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yup here it is.....

Now they're covering their own asses and the perfect deflection will be they exposed it and therefore they couldn't have been involved in the "release" !!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Biden Admin: ā€˜We Havenā€™t Ruled Outā€™ Possibility That Pandemic From China Was Deliberately Unleashed

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Biden orders investigation of Covid-19 origin

Well...a little late to game, but President Biden has finally pretended to have a fire under his ass and is directing that a better effort be undertaken to find the source of COVID-19.

President Joe Biden has ordered US intelligence officials to ā€œredoubleā€ their efforts to investigate the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, including any possibility the trail might lead to a Chinese laboratory.

After months of minimising that possibility as a fringe theory, the Biden administration is joining worldwide pressure for China to be more open about the outbreak, aiming to head off complaints the president has not been tough enough as well as to use the opportunity to press China on alleged obstruction.

Mr Biden asked US intelligence agencies to report back within 90 days.

So, predictions as to what can be figured out in 90 days that couldn't have been figured out in 1.5 years? I'm not optimistic, especially with Biden's approach to being aggressive with...well, anything, really, but definitely not with China.

It's funny how these people in government will always call suspicions and claims "conspiracies" or "fringe theories" when they want to make people look crazy and stupid, but suddenly when the evidence starts adding up, they change their tune and never apologize for the character assassination of others.

Mr. Biden still held out the possibility that a firm conclusion may never be reached, given the Chinese governmentā€™s refusal to fully cooperate with international investigations.

ā€œThe failure to get our inspectors on the ground in those early months will always hamper any investigation into the origin of Covid-19,ā€ he said.

Well, no sh*t, Mr. President! Why do you think that this has been such a pressing issue with those of us 'conspiracy theorists' with our 'fringe theories?' We are smart enough to know that timeliness matters, and now, well past the time to do this, you're pretending like this is suddenly a priority while also leaving an out for never reaching a firm conclusion before you even get the results of the investigation. Sounds like his mind is already made up to me...what do you think?

Side note: I figured out how to code the asterisk in the quotes to be links to the story. I think that I'm cooler than I should for figuring that out. I deserve a participation trophy of some sort.

Appalling the xenophobia coming out of biden here. Impeach?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yup here it is.....

Now they're covering their own asses and the perfect deflection will be they exposed it and therefore they couldn't have been involved in the "release" !!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Biden Admin: ā€˜We Havenā€™t Ruled Outā€™ Possibility That Pandemic From China Was Deliberately Unleashed

The Powers in control of this world want to keep us IGNORANT.

FYI: In a recent FoxNews TV interview, Mike Pompeo went beyond his (former) State Dept "fact sheet" (1.15.2021 - 2017-2021.state.gov... ), to say the Chinese military was involved with Wuhan lab experiments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join