It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden orders investigation of Covid-19 origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Biden orders investigation of Covid-19 origin

Well...a little late to game, but President Biden has finally pretended to have a fire under his ass and is directing that a better effort be undertaken to find the source of COVID-19.

President Joe Biden has ordered US intelligence officials to “redouble” their efforts to investigate the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, including any possibility the trail might lead to a Chinese laboratory.

After months of minimising that possibility as a fringe theory, the Biden administration is joining worldwide pressure for China to be more open about the outbreak, aiming to head off complaints the president has not been tough enough as well as to use the opportunity to press China on alleged obstruction.

Mr Biden asked US intelligence agencies to report back within 90 days.

So, predictions as to what can be figured out in 90 days that couldn't have been figured out in 1.5 years? I'm not optimistic, especially with Biden's approach to being aggressive with...well, anything, really, but definitely not with China.

It's funny how these people in government will always call suspicions and claims "conspiracies" or "fringe theories" when they want to make people look crazy and stupid, but suddenly when the evidence starts adding up, they change their tune and never apologize for the character assassination of others.

Mr. Biden still held out the possibility that a firm conclusion may never be reached, given the Chinese government’s refusal to fully cooperate with international investigations.

“The failure to get our inspectors on the ground in those early months will always hamper any investigation into the origin of Covid-19,” he said.

Well, no sh*t, Mr. President! Why do you think that this has been such a pressing issue with those of us 'conspiracy theorists' with our 'fringe theories?' We are smart enough to know that timeliness matters, and now, well past the time to do this, you're pretending like this is suddenly a priority while also leaving an out for never reaching a firm conclusion before you even get the results of the investigation. Sounds like his mind is already made up to me...what do you think?

Side note: I figured out how to code the asterisk in the quotes to be links to the story. I think that I'm cooler than I should for figuring that out. I deserve a participation trophy of some sort.

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This will be the origin of the next set of talking points.

You won't be able to say that China started the virus from the Wuhan Lab because they'll say there was an "investigation" and nothing was found.

The cover-up for China starts now by the Biden administration.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I bet he ties the hands of the invitation so that it’s not China’s fault.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, man...I sometimes despise that my mind immediately goes to similar thoughts, but I've paid attention to politics for too long not to see the writing on the wall.

And then those of us who cry foul about the results or it being an incomplete investigation will be the new conspiracy theorists pedaling a new fringe theory...until more evidence comes out.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

President Joe Biden

I stopped reading here

No way that perv that couldn't fill a phone booth with supporters could get the election math results they claimed.
I'm sick of hearing about this farce.
Arrest these criminal punks already.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The cover up is worse than the crime.

May be a cliché but an appropriate one for this.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Let me correct this for you:

Biden orders WHITEWASH of Covid-19 origin to make sure his controller, the CHINESE DEMOCRAT / COMMUNIST PARTY, and Democrat Wuhan enabler Fauci are found blameless..
edit on 26-5-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I deserve a participation trophy of some sort.

, Do tell.

Best I've got cuz.

a reply to: Tulpa

LOL.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Just put in the starting code for a news quote where you would normally put the words that you want displayed for a URL link

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wait , so "Creepy" Joe ordered the original investigation cancelled .
Stacked the deck in favor of China .
And then ordered his own .
Sounds about right.
"I don't know what I am signing" .
edit on 5/26/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t this a crazy consoiracy theory less than 12 months ago?

Our ABC news here said;

Earlier this week, US government sources said a still-classified US intelligence report circulated during former president Donald Trump's administration alleged that three researchers at China's Wuhan Institute of Virology became so ill in November 2019 that they sought hospital care. The source of this early intelligence or how reliable US agencies rate it is not known.

The international PR/propaganda arms of the democrats and globalists are already trying to cast doubt on it.

As many have already stated, this just looks like a ploy to get China off the hook.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Perfect timing to establish an "official" report and "dis"prove all other ideas especially ones that are already half-proven and very possible 😃

Very Clever indeed (yeah and real original too) 😃

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They need to put the COVID19 thing to rest and make way for the coming onslaught of "The Jan6th Insurrectionist Theories"😧

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Lets take bets on who gets thrown under the bus.
I'm going with Klinesmith.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lets take bets on who gets thrown under the bus.
I'm going with Klinesmith.

!. White Supremacists.

2. Donald Trump.

3. Iran.

4. North Korea.

5. Gun owners.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
But when Trump even questioned it in Passing , the media spent weeks lambasting him and calling him every name in the book.

God the hypocrisy from the left is unbridled at this point, and they know it and they DONT CARE, that should tell you anything you need to know about them and their plans for "we the people"

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Another Kennedy assassination commission or another 9/11 commission?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Joe wants it investigated now...since all traces and evidence has now been fully destroyed. I do not know what lab this virus escaped from, but I am pretty sure it did start in a lab somewhere, a lab that was either in China, or a lab that someone from The Wuhan lab visited or someone brought it there from another lab . There was a lot of evidence initially showing this virus had been engineered in a lab by placing it into different animals or the cell cultures of different animals to stimulate mutation. WHO tried to cover it up and the other labs that do this kind of stuff said it was highly unlikely...since they might be shut down if they didn't

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My prediction is that they will concoct a way to blame Donald Trump for why they did not take the China lab origin story more seriously earlier.

Something along the lines of:

"Donald Trump, who is a racist mean tweeter, and his fringe supporters pushed the idea of lab escape into the realm of conspiracy theory and bigotry against Asians causing respectable journalists and investigators to distance themselves from the possibility as to not appear to be supporting a conspiracy theory and bigotry.

Had Donald Trump not been an unhinged racist respectable journalists and investigators would have been able to investigate the possibility of lab escape in a more professional and unbiased manner"

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

!. White Supremacists.

2. Donald Trump.

3. Iran.

4. North Korea.

5. Gun owners.

What, no Christians, just for good measure?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join