It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying because she didnt receive the 2nd shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For Pfizer, the period between 1st and 2nd shot is 3 weeks; for Moderna, 4 weeks.

Basically, it takes about 7-10 days before the first antibodies are produced after the first shot; the 2nd shot provides not only a large increase in antibodies, but also memory B and T cells and CD4+ and igG cells - so the 2nd dose is needed to "seal the deal" and not only provides immediate protection, but also durable protection. Roughly 2 weeks after the 2nd shot, your immune response is about as good as it's ever gonna get.

But you can still get Covid after the 1st shot, and even when fully vaccinated - but if exposed, your odds of contracting it, or a severe form are much less if you've been vaccinated as opposed to not.

I really just can't with these anecdotal stories - but I'll just say that if the "aunt" in this story is dying from Covid, then she'd still be dying from Covid without the vaccine. These vaccines cannot infect you with Covid, period.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
So a while after her first shot, my Wife's Aunt is laying in the hospital and apparently dying. She was fine before the shot. The Doctors don't know what's wrong with her

Man, sorry to hear this : / hope it works out...

...don't get to upset with the wife either, she's prob. stressed out by this whole thing and not in the mood to blame some shadow enemy...in distress it's easiest to blame the nearest possible cause...the brain needs closure...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Tucket
So a while after her first shot, my Wife's Aunt is laying in the hospital and apparently dying. She was fine before the shot. The Doctors don't know what's wrong with her other than to say Covid.

Got into an argument with my wife about the cause. She had the the nerve to tell me that her Aunt is messed up because she didn't receive the 2nd shot.

...My Wife is an effin idiot.

There, I feel all better now.

And you're just a prince among men...

I'm shocked -- just SHOCKED I tell ya! -- that your wife didn't appreciate your omnipotent and omniscient pontificating on the cause of her aunt's suffering and (apparently) impending death. Does your wife not realize how wise and helpful your sage words are? Much less how awesome possum it was of you to tell her???

I'm pretty sure your wife doesn't deserve you....

Wow. Your normally all feminist and stuff. Did you get vaccinated?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hope you got it off your chest. It could of eaten you up if you didn't.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Wow. Your normally all feminist and stuff. Did you get vaccinated?

Oh dear... This is quite the conundrum...

I sure hope I don't lose my Feministing card after this!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I’m not biting at that one, two big words and you quoted a question without posting an answer.

a reply to: Boadicea

In reply to the OP. I agree with the poster who points at stress, both your stress and the bubble and strifes.

Glad you came here to rant instead of the real world. I hope you and the Missus are showered in solidarity.

Best wishes to the crook lady, hope she recovers and soon.
edit on 27-5-2021 by Dalamax because: Address the OP content.

edit on 27-5-2021 by Dalamax because: Grammer

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I’m not biting at that one, two big words and you quoted a question without posting an answer.

a reply to: Boadicea

Fair enough! Probably more than wise enough as well.

Not much more to say really...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

The vaccines don’t give immunity. Probably your wife has been told that she still contracted Covid but didn’t get her second shot. I am not defending this... simply the vaccines don’t give immunity whether it’s one, two or more ... you could point that out to her after you research what reputable doctors have said about what the vaccines are really about.
Or you could just comfort your wife now, but what are the doctors doing to treat her? Why are they saying she is dying ? Is she on a ventilator ? With all we have heard about ventilators, I would think they wouldn’t be doing that. You could go to the Frontline docs and see what they say.
Not only that but what id it’s complications caused by the vaccines ( the docs don’t know what’s wrong with her? What are the symptoms?)
edit on 29-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The number of ATS members reporting sickness and/or death
by themselves is horrific.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Ha. I'd remind her it doesn't give immunity, just reduces symptoms. And so much for not dying from severe symptoms with a shot, eh? Chew on that one, wifey.
Frankly folks, mere loss does not absolve her of being, well, a bit of a dolt here, regardless of circumstances. That symptoms lessening is riiiiight out there for the reading, from the preferred news angle of your choice.

We're just human (and women) Doesn't mean we still don't get stupid when flustered like anyone else does, jesus.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The vast majority of deaths are in people who didn't have any shots.

Deaths have dramatically decreased since the vaccination roll out.

But this is ATS.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Seriously, my 1st jab almost put me into kidney failure within 60 hours out of NOWHERE. Some of us have an immune system that rejects it. I've posted plenty on it here and won't say more now.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Checking back for an update, any news? I hope you and your family are doing well.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

Except the test came back negative for covid. If you read his response she didn't have it based on tests. Despite the doctors saying she does to shorten paperwork for a bigger paycheck.

Her diagnosis is literally a money grab.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join