It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying because she didnt receive the 2nd shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So a while after her first shot, my Wife's Aunt is laying in the hospital and apparently dying. She was fine before the shot. The Doctors don't know what's wrong with her other than to say Covid.

Got into an argument with my wife about the cause. She had the the nerve to tell me that her Aunt is messed up because she didn't receive the 2nd shot.

...My Wife is an effin idiot.

There, I feel all better now.

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

She might be right. The biggest problem is nobody knows. Nobody knows if one shot by itself is dangerous or safe, nobody knows if both shots are dangerous or safe and nobody knows if any of the vaccines are dangerous or safe in any way.

It's all a giant global experiment.

edit on 26/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Deep down, you know she's dead wrong.

+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Makes sense. First shot makes you sick, second shot cures that first shot - NOT!

I feel sorry for those that were shamed into taking these experimental drugs.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
shouldnt have got the first one...shouldnt have

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
So a while after her first shot, my Wife's Aunt is laying in the hospital and apparently dying. She was fine before the shot. The Doctors don't know what's wrong with her other than to say Covid.

Got into an argument with my wife about the cause. She had the the nerve to tell me that her Aunt is messed up because she didn't receive the 2nd shot.

And you're just a prince among men...

I'm shocked -- just SHOCKED I tell ya! -- that your wife didn't appreciate your omnipotent and omniscient pontificating on the cause of her aunt's suffering and (apparently) impending death. Does your wife not realize how wise and helpful your sage words are? Much less how awesome possum it was of you to tell her???

I'm pretty sure your wife doesn't deserve you....

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You can still get or have Covid before receiving the first shot...

Wife's Aunt I am also guessing she is no spring chicken?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

There's a lot of rumors going around about the body becoming dependant on 'enhanced antibodies'. It may be more then just rumors, as top doctors, researchers, and noble prize winners in the field are making these claims. There is speculation prior to your post that the only way people will continue living after getting the vaccine is by 'boosters'. To keep the immune system boosted until they figure out how to 'ween' people off of it.

Any Drug dependancy is bad, as it shuts down vital systems that create those things because they are no longer 'in use'. Prior to this, it is seen in drug addicts, but even worse then that. Those addicted to pain medication.

With pain medicine addiction, they don't start out that way or even break their dr's orders. They can take the medication prescribed and literally become addicted to it. To the point that just breathing without being on pain killers is excrutiatingly painful. A soft breeze is like being stabbed a thousand times over.

She may actually be right, do not discredit her. The truth will be known soon enough, keep your ear out and report back to others who might of 'missed the shot' or a 'booster' in the future.

Best wishes, and hope she pulls through.

But you should have a little more sympathy either way, a family member is dying. Fighting over why without more evidence isn't the answer. You need to be there for each other. Not going head to head about a global experiment and what may or may not of gone wrong. IF your wife believes its because she missed the second shot, see if the Dr's will administer it. If she gets better then you have your answer, especially if they are already clueless. There would be no harm in trying when she's already given the death sentence.

At the very least, it will give your wife some peace. Then you can move on to other possible causes and not just call it 'covid'.
But no matter what happens, be there for each other.
edit on 26-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Because you are referring to a second shot, I assume that she received one shot of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, both of which require two shots for full effect.

The average response is that 80% of people getting one shot of either of those does not develop symptomatic COVID19. 95% don't get symptoms after two shots. That doesn't mean that someone who has one or two shots can't get infected with the virus, it simply means that their immune system is able to respond quickly and effectively when they do get infected and squash the infection before it creates enough viral load to cause severe illness.

IF it is true that your wife's aunt has COVID19, that means her immune system was not functioning well enough to produce strong antibodies after the vaccine was administered--she's not in the 80%. Then it would also make sense that her immune system was not functioning well enough to fight off the infection, once it occurred.

I would think that if she didn't respond strongly to the first shot because her immune system isn't very good at creating antibodies, she probably wouldn't have responded strongly to a second shot either. So not having the second shot is probably not the reason she has severe COVID19 symptoms.

On the other hand, having one shot of the vaccine wouldn't have done any harm either. It just didn't help. The reason she has severe symptoms is probably because she has a poorly functioning immune system and got infected with the virus.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I’m sorry about your dumb wife, man. 😰

What symptoms/problems/trauma did your wife’s aunt experience from the experimental gene therapy shot? Also, which brand?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well, i mean, if she hadn't gotten the first one, she'd probably still be alive, what i mean is, by not getting the second one, did that maybe cause something extra to happen. Like not finishing a round of antibiotics totally or something. What i mean is, there's so little knowledge about this entirely, there's no way for sure to say whether she would have died after getting the second dose or not.

That's how little is known. Again, not getting the first one at all would have prevented it, but would getting the second one have prevented it? Nobody actually really knows.
edit on 26/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
relationship goals...

If you think she's an effin idiot I can't imagine what she thinks of you.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, if the first shot give you the covid and the second stops it / does the immunity trick. My handyman got his shots and got sick after the 2nd.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I feel sorry for those that were shamed into taking these experimental drugs.

I don't. They try to shame others into it too.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Liston to the doctors when they say it's covid.

Your wife is right.

You should apologize to her.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

And you're just a prince among men...

I'm shocked -- just SHOCKED I tell ya! -- that your wife didn't appreciate your omnipotent and omniscient pontificating on the cause of her aunt's suffering and (apparently) impending death. Does your wife not realize how wise and helpful your sage words are? Much less how awesome possum it was of you to tell her???

I'm pretty sure your wife doesn't deserve you....

She should have been in the damn kitchen making him a damn sammich. (your subtle sarcasm was noted)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Because you are referring to a second shot, I assume that she received one shot of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, both of which require two shots for full effect.

The average response is that 80% of people getting one shot of either of those does not develop symptomatic COVID19. 95% don't get symptoms after two shots. That doesn't mean that someone who has one or two shots can't get infected with the virus, it simply means that their immune system is able to respond quickly and effectively when they do get infected and squash the infection before it creates enough viral load to cause severe illness.

IF it is true that your wife's aunt has COVID19, that means her immune system was not functioning well enough to produce strong antibodies after the vaccine was administered--she's not in the 80%. Then it would also make sense that her immune system was not functioning well enough to fight off the infection, once it occurred.

I would think that if she didn't respond strongly to the first shot because her immune system isn't very good at creating antibodies, she probably wouldn't have responded strongly to a second shot either. So not having the second shot is probably not the reason she has severe COVID19 symptoms.

On the other hand, having one shot of the vaccine wouldn't have done any harm either. It just didn't help. The reason she has severe symptoms is probably because she has a poorly functioning immune system and got infected with the virus.

Thing is, she tested negative for covid but the Docs are saying she has it anyways.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

There's a lot of rumors going around about the body becoming dependant on 'enhanced antibodies'. It may be more then just rumors, as top doctors, researchers, and noble prize winners in the field are making these claims. There is speculation prior to your post that the only way people will continue living after getting the vaccine is by 'boosters'. To keep the immune system boosted until they figure out how to 'ween' people off of it.

Any Drug dependancy is bad, as it shuts down vital systems that create those things because they are no longer 'in use'. Prior to this, it is seen in drug addicts, but even worse then that. Those addicted to pain medication.

With pain medicine addiction, they don't start out that way or even break their dr's orders. They can take the medication prescribed and literally become addicted to it. To the point that just breathing without being on pain killers is excrutiatingly painful. A soft breeze is like being stabbed a thousand times over.

She may actually be right, do not discredit her. The truth will be known soon enough, keep your ear out and report back to others who might of 'missed the shot' or a 'booster' in the future.

Best wishes, and hope she pulls through.

But you should have a little more sympathy either way, a family member is dying. Fighting over why without more evidence isn't the answer. You need to be there for each other. Not going head to head about a global experiment and what may or may not of gone wrong. IF your wife believes its because she missed the second shot, see if the Dr's will administer it. If she gets better then you have your answer, especially if they are already clueless. There would be no harm in trying when she's already given the death sentence.

At the very least, it will give your wife some peace. Then you can move on to other possible causes and not just call it 'covid'.
But no matter what happens, be there for each other.

Words of wisdom. Of course I'm there for her. I was just a bit incensed so I vented on ATS. Where better to Rant?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She should have been in the damn kitchen making him a damn sammich.

Exactly!!! If she just stayed in her proper place, all of this could have been avoided. So simple really... sheesh!

(your subtle sarcasm was noted)

Teeheehee! Can't get anything past you!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The second shot is usually delivered 14 days after the first. I'm assuming your aunt is somewhere between those times.

Peak immune response to the vaccine occurs 28 days after the initial shot (and 14 days after the second shot). It takes time for your immune system to respond. It is the same for all vaccines, they take time (28 days on average) to have effect.

So, your aunt, most likely, must have contracted COVID-19 before the vaccine could render any protection.

edit on 26/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join