It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new pandemic on the horizon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
new pandemic unfolds

On the sandy beaches of India a new multi-drug resistant illness has appeared. This new wave of bacteria has been adding to the harsh conditions of India's already screwed up Covid cases.

A "superbug" set in the right conditions is capable of causing untold problems in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled... For the new covid21.. Candida auris.

-from the article-

In a "landmark discovery", scientists now have clear evidence of Candida auris. Also called C auris - is known as a "superbug" because it can resist the main anti-fungal treatments. The study was published in the journal mBio on Tuesday (March 16).

Recently, an expert warned that Covid-19 pandemic offered the "perfect conditions for widespread outbreaks" of C. auris, the Sun reported.

WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
The infections caused by this "superbug" can show "no symptoms before turning into a fever and chills". These symptoms won't go away despite the use of medicines and can lead to death, the Sun reported.

C. auris survives on the skin before entering the body through wounds. Once in the bloodstream, it causes severe illness and can lead to sepsis -- a condition that kills up to 11 million people a year globally, the World Health Organization said.
edit on 25-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: Minor correction

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

People paid no attention when it was Covid 10-Sars-Covid 15 etc.....

I suspect they will still be hesitant at Covid 85-102 ( realist sarcasm)

edit on 25-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Remember when it was going to be a rash of supper hurricanes that were going to wipe us out a few years ago? Those were simpler times.
edit on 25-5-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Fun stuff though lol, who knows. This one at least sounds more fun.. lives on your skin then enters your bloodstream before it kills you.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
This one is kinda like a rash lol.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I guess poor India with their large human population was the targeted next testing ground for a second pandemic, interestingly that this new virus happen to appear after people started to get the shot in that country.

Are we to see any investigations and people going to jail for crimes against humanity? nope.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
maybe the Corona-Virus Spike Protein is a omnibus platform that creates a whole stable of new/original pathogens and the COVID19 was just a 1st trial run !?

(if it was actually designed as a bioweapon)
edit on th31162194964025342021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Remember when it was going to be a rash of supper hurricanes that were going to wipe us out a few years ago? Those were simpler times.

Hurricanes didn't cause global lockdowns and vaccinations that help create more hurricanes.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes it was, interestingly China was working on an aerosol version of the virus, before scientist got infected in the lab.

But this bits and pieces of information about China dealings with bio weapons has been sweep under the rug.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
2 weeks to flatten the curve..

Starting to get it yet..

Its all lies every bit of it..

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think the weather in India may have something to do with this becoming such a problem.
That particular fungus is common wordwide-spores are literally everywhere-but I believe it "takes hold" of humans in areas which are very hot and humid.
Its worrying that people recovering from covid seem to be more at risk-presumably because the fungus can spread more easily in those who are immune compromised by covid-plus the oxygen equipment in hospitals can be a perfect environment for the fungus,and a way for it to get into people who are already sick..

Its a horrible thing to get though-some people who have been unlucky enough to get it have had to have eyes or even their jaw removed to save their life,many others have died.

What a horrible thing for anyone to get.

Some people have talked about the "fungal apocalypse" being one possible scenario for the end of civilisation-all it would take is for the world to become a bit warmer and a bit wetter,and many fungus species could suddenly thrive on,or inside humans.

And climate change-natural or man made-could easily lead to those conditions.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

All that comes to mind is ‘never cry wolf’.

Thanks to Convid-19, I’ll never take their fear mongering seriously again.

Of coarse, I did call BS on that from the very beginning as well.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Our biggest problem is we've seen too many movies, games, videos....who portent all kinds of terrible things.

The reality is worse. A simple, single germ of sufficient viral transmission ...could wipe us out. All of us ..

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Does this mean the scam phone calls will quit?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It's a fungus, not a virus.

And with all the inconsistent cleaning going on everywhere, the "super" resistant bacteria will increase.

Look for increases in Klebsiella pneumoniae and Clostridium difficile as these bacteria become drug resistant.

Corrected.
edit on 25-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: covid terk mer jerb

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The reality is worse. A simple, single germ of sufficient viral transmission ...could wipe us out. All of us

Are you serious?!

TPTB say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. We now have the masses fearful of everything.

You do realize everyone dies right?

You only get a short time on this rock. What will you do with it? Live in fear? Or make the most of it?

The choice is yours.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Our biggest problem is we've seen too many movies, games, videos....who portent all kinds of terrible things.

The reality is worse. A simple, single germ of sufficient viral transmission ...could wipe us out. All of us ..

Or an asteroid or comet could wipe us all out .. The sun could go supernova... Robots might take over, aliens could invade and kill us all. Climate change is gonna wipe us all out.. the Ozone layer lolololololo

I am way more concerned about the idiots we have in charge of nuclear weapons...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I miss the times when the giant killer wasps were gonna take over the world. Viruses are boring now.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Candida auris is a fungus and not bacteria.

Edit: I missed DBs comment above. Sorry DB
edit on 25 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Any chance this could cause giant mutant ants? Yes? No? I can deal with them not being radioactive but I want really big ants. Six to ten feet long would work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join