It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sending counterfeit currency to The USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Im not a leftist....and you arent using logic.

Maybe you need Big government to solve this.

Since individuals cannot.

I am not saying China as a country should not pollute less....at least they have committed to going carbon nuetral. What has the USA committed to?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I do...

The green new deal, as an argument for what exactly?... the NWO, you are aware that the partyline you follow is playing into the globalist hands and a freedom loving Superpower like USA has no place in it.

You are blaming china for bio weapon attack for which you have as much proof as for the chemical WMD in Irak. someone needs a war to keep its economy going?

The collateral damage of the armed conflicts USA was involved, is a high number it really doesn't matter how high it is not acceptable!

It is not food, but worse!

bayer selling HIV infected blood overseas

So much for your moral highground...

Have you ever lived outside the USA?
have you ever consumed state propaganda(aka News) produced by any other coutry than the USA, it might give you a little bit of perspective and contrast...

Right on schedule, KILLER TROLLS ATTTAAACKK!!!!

The U.S. has been reducing emissions at great cost for over 50 years, which (in case you weren't aware) was long before the green new deal was laughed off the national stage.

Dr. Fauxxi seems 'convinced' all of a sudden. Don't need to insist that everyone believe the scientists now that the election is over?

I agree, the U.S. should bring all of it's troops home. No longer needed when Air Force alone can reach out and swat anyone by themselves whenever WE or our friends are attacked or seriously threatened. Just my personal opinion, and since I wasn't able to serve for medical reasons, I could be entirely wrong.

You do realize that Bayer is a GERMAN company right? And that Germany is not currently and has never been one of our 50 (or 57) states, right? And that they got in a good deal of trouble in the U.S. and elsewhere when what they were doing was discovered right?

Thanks for the absurd advice to seek international news sources, given that THIS is an international forum where important global issues of the day are hashed out 24/7.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

When you adjust the list to evaluate the emissions on a per capita basis, the United State and Canada climb to the top of the chart. According to a Statista report from 2016, using data from the International Monetary Fund, these are the top carbon dioxide emitters per capita in metric tons (t).

United States: 14.95t.
Canada: 14.91t.
South Korea: 11.5t.
Russia: 9.97t.
Japan: 9.04t.
Germany: 8.88t.
China: 6.57t.
U.K.: 5.65t.

top polluters in the world

Again, you seem to be saying that if only we had a larger population we could pollute more, since you quoted stats that are per person.

* China pollutes at roughly double the rate of the U.S. and growing every year, but they go to the bottom of this list since they have roughly 5x the population and made a vague and unenforceable 'promise' to someday make an effort.

By that 'logic' if we suddenly had a much larger population we could pollute like China with no complaints since we'd be on the bottom of your list, right?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I do...

The green new deal, as an argument for what exactly?... the NWO, you are aware that the partyline you follow is playing into the globalist hands and a freedom loving Superpower like USA has no place in it.

You are blaming china for bio weapon attack for which you have as much proof as for the chemical WMD in Irak. someone needs a war to keep its economy going?

The collateral damage of the armed conflicts USA was involved, is a high number it really doesn't matter how high it is not acceptable!

It is not food, but worse!

bayer selling HIV infected blood overseas

So much for your moral highground...

Have you ever lived outside the USA?
have you ever consumed state propaganda(aka News) produced by any other coutry than the USA, it might give you a little bit of perspective and contrast...

My VPN might say USA (shame on you for snooping) but I'm actually sitting in a Russian bar getting ready to share 'secret Russian intelligence' with some guy claiming to work for Hillary's attorney.

Do you have any international tabloids available? I need story ideas.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

pollution by city

So china by your statement pollutes at double Usa...yet they have 5 times the population. So less than a 3rd per captia pollution.

Maybe Americans should pollute less per capita. And commit to polluting less.

CHINA isnt the ones who spent 70 years detonating nuclear weapons just to see what happens. Thats pollution for you.

Noone wants a more populous polluting public. And china seems better structured to do something about it.

I suppose i have to mention none of this has to do with counterfeit USA currency....but we all know the US dollar is wortless in Japan
edit on 23-5-2021 by sunkuong because: On topic

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

i have not run across info. about the Chinese making fake Gold & Silver Yuan to be sold to bullion collectors -- Yet

but i remain Leery of any coin source below the status of "Certified Bullion Dealer" (authorized dealer in USA Eagles in Troy Ounce varieties from the USA Mint)

i admit to purchasing 2 each China Panda, Silver coins, in past years at a spot-price plus $4---just to physically own Yuan and see/touch them .... the Pandas are 99% likely to be authentic from J M Bullion inc. as agent (not a free plug)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

pollution by city

So china by your statement pollutes at double Usa...yet they have 5 times the population. So less than a 3rd per captia pollution.

CHINA isnt the ones who spent 70 years detonating nuclear weapons just to see what happens. Thats pollution for you.

Noone wants a more populous polluting public. And china seems better structured to do something about it.

Yes we should reduce pollution, and so should everyone else.

Nearly every country (Including the U.S.) have been making an extremely costly effort for decades. And making a great deal of progress.

China is the 'elephant in the room' exception. STILL increasing every year with only a vague 'promise' to someday stop the madness.

I agree on nuclear testing. Way too much, for way too long, and by way too many countries.

Luckily we eventually learned.

Except China, who is suspected by many to be continuing these harmful tests. And of course, North Korea with Chinese assistance.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Whats your source on China conducting any sort of nuclear test beyond 1996? Officially or otherwise?

CHINA is a giant, but they are not the devil. They are just people, and a nation trying to better itself.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

pollution by city

I suppose i have to mention none of this has to do with counterfeit USA currency....but we all know the US dollar is wortless in Japan

China’s greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 exceeded those of the U.S. and other developed nations combined, according to research published Thursday by Rhodium Group.

China is now responsible for more than 27% of total global emissions. The U.S., the world’s second-highest emitter, accounts for 11% of the global total.

climatesciencenews.com...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe thats why theres so many counterfeit dollars being seived by US customs?

Because a US dollar is worth more than the environment. Even a fake one.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Whats your source on China conducting any sort of nuclear test beyond 1996? Officially or otherwise?

CHINA is a giant, but they are not the devil. They are just people, and a nation trying to better itself.

mobile.reuters.com...

"CHINA is a giant, but they are not the devil. They are just people, and a nation trying to better itself."

This is where we differ.

I would say that China is a giant whose CCP leaders been behaving pretty devilish for a long time with no signs of relenting, and that the Chinese people and the entire world will be much better off once the commie bstds join the likes of Stalin, Hitler & Mao in history's trash bin.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Perhaps an effort to flood the market with currency and ignite the hype-inflation that’s now feared by some.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Perhaps an effort to flood the market with currency and ignite the hype-inflation that’s now feared by some.

Holy Conspiracy Theory McBatman!

What if the amounts that Customs has caught is only the tip of the Iceberg and the Chinese counterfeits are already a part of the reason for the CURRENT Inflation?

Like maybe the seeds were just a test run for mailing counterfeit cash to random U.S. addresses?

I completely made all that up while spitting out my coffee, so please, no need for emergency talking points leading to official debunking and personal cancellation.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe thats why theres so many counterfeit dollars being seived by US customs?

Because a US dollar is worth more than the environment. Even a fake one.

Was that intended to be some kind of snarky jab?

If so, 'Ouch' to whatever you meant to say.

I do hope you feel better now.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You can't actually believe that the U.S. refused to recall baby food (or any other kind of food) from our trading partners long after it was known that many people were being poisoned and killed?

Due diligence, imports should be tested and melamine has been known to contaminate the Chinese food industry. It's a lie to say China refused to recall since they gave death sentences and re-evaluated a few laws, the companies did recall their contaminated products.

You actually believe that the U.S. has produced and distributed massive amounts of counterfeit currency to our trading partners?

The OP is about a few million dollars. It's much more likely that criminal organisations are behind it or even the North Koreans although the latter are actually extremely competent at faking currencies.

Do you really not know that while the civilized world is spending trillions to reduce emissions, China is still building a new coal plant every weak without even the basic environmental technology we developed over 50 years ago?

This is also disingenuous. The problem with Chinese power production isn't the plants themselves, it's the coal they are burning. That said they've had issues with poorly built plants which is directly related to nationalistic expansion plans and corruption. There's around 5 Chinese to an American, the reality is their energy use is still tiny compared to an American.

It's sad that I'm taking a position that gives the impression of defending China but your points are delusional. Let's stick to what's real.

China wants to be developed nation whilst reaping the benefits of a developing nation with atrocious regulations, it's still rife with corruption. That said they are attempting to fight the corruption. Here's the kicker though... Western companies are still taking advantage of Chinese human rights abuses and poor regulations to get rich.

I'd personally like to see a wholesale sanctioning on Chinese trade to force them into the position to act more humane, to regulate their internal struggles and practice global trade fairly. At the same time though I'm not going to blind myself to the fact that western companies and nations take wholesale advantage of the debilitating practices that come out of China.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

You can't actually believe that the U.S. refused to recall baby food (or any other kind of food) from our trading partners long after it was known that many people were being poisoned and killed?

Due diligence, imports should be tested and melamine has been known to contaminate the Chinese food industry. It's a lie to say China refused to recall since they gave death sentences and re-evaluated a few laws, the companies did recall their contaminated products.

You actually believe that the U.S. has produced and distributed massive amounts of counterfeit currency to our trading partners?

The OP is about a few million dollars. It's much more likely that criminal organisations are behind it or even the North Koreans although the latter are actually extremely competent at faking currencies.

Do you really not know that while the civilized world is spending trillions to reduce emissions, China is still building a new coal plant every weak without even the basic environmental technology we developed over 50 years ago?

This is also disingenuous. The problem with Chinese power production isn't the plants themselves, it's the coal they are burning. That said they've had issues with poorly built plants which is directly related to nationalistic expansion plans and corruption. There's around 5 Chinese to an American, the reality is their energy use is still tiny compared to an American.

It's sad that I'm taking a position that gives the impression of defending China but your points are delusional. Let's stick to what's real.

China wants to be developed nation whilst reaping the benefits of a developing nation with atrocious regulations, it's still rife with corruption. That said they are attempting to fight the corruption. Here's the kicker though... Western companies are still taking advantage of Chinese human rights abuses and poor regulations to get rich.

I'd personally like to see a wholesale sanctioning on Chinese trade to force them into the position to act more humane, to regulate their internal struggles and practice global trade fairly. At the same time though I'm not going to blind myself to the fact that western companies and nations take wholesale advantage of the debilitating practices that come out of China.

Ouch, you called me delusional. That really hurt.

Hope the silly is gone and you feel better before the narcoleptic zombie boomers attack.

From Wiki:

"The World Health Organization, which was only notified on 11 September,[131] asked Beijing why it took so many months for the scandal to become public, and to establish whether failure was deliberate or due to ignorance."

You might think that the above quote is about the more recent bio warfare experiment gone wrong, but is actually referring to the CCP intentionally continuing to ship poisoned baby food to unsuspecting customers all over the world for several months and only coming clean once evidence started to mount in other countries as the other countries were doing their "due diligence" inspections.

The rest of your post appears to be mostly jibberish and name calling, with a heavy dose of unsourced opinion,

But this we agree on:

"I'd personally like to see a wholesale sanctioning on Chinese trade to force them into the position to act more humane, to regulate their internal struggles and practice global trade fairly"

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What's gibberish?

It's delusional to think China is debasing foreign currencies using counterfeit moneys on a scale that would equate to petty change.

It's delusional to think the CCP is directly behind tainted food products that incidentally created outrage and policy changes within China.

Is it silly to say the US could pollute as much as China if only they had a bigger population? I think it is. It's absolutely ignorant to dismiss individual power consumption. It's also ignorant to not factor in global trade.

As for Chinese power production, it's a common fact that they use "dirty" coal. In Western nations carbon capture techniques are directly linked with the type of coal and the quality of coal used. Sources? I guess you should go fishing and see what you catch.

The rest of your post appears to be mostly jibberish and name calling, with a heavy dose of unsourced opinion,

Funny. I'd rather be full of crap than be a propaganda piece peddling hate. Have fun on ATS!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What's gibberish?

It's delusional to think China is debasing foreign currencies using counterfeit moneys on a scale that would equate to petty change.

It's delusional to think the CCP is directly behind tainted food products that incidentally created outrage and policy changes within China.

Is it silly to say the US could pollute as much as China if only they had a bigger population? I think it is. It's absolutely ignorant to dismiss individual power consumption. It's also ignorant to not factor in global trade.

As for Chinese power production, it's a common fact that they use "dirty" coal. In Western nations carbon capture techniques are directly linked with the type of coal and the quality of coal used. Sources? I guess you should go fishing and see what you catch.

Funny. I'd rather be full of crap than be a propaganda piece peddling hate. Have fun on ATS!

I understand, it also took me a long time to learn how to control my emotions and not lash out with name calling when my belief systems are challenged by newly discovered information.

I got over it by the end of high school, but if you keep trying you'll eventually get there.

By the way, the constant name calling when cornered says a whole lot more about yourself than you might think. Pretty embarrassing moment when most people realize this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

My VPN might say USA (shame on you for snooping)

I'd love to have this skill set

Paranoid much?

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Right on schedule, KILLER TROLLS ATTTAAACKK!

Name calling?

By the way, the constant name calling when cornered says a whole lot more about yourself than you might think. Pretty embarrassing moment when most people realize this.

Quoted for truth and realization process

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

What's gibberish?

I understand, it also took me a long time to learn how to control my emotions and not lash out with name calling when my belief systems are challenged by newly discovered information.

I got over it by the end of high school, but if you keep trying you'll eventually get there.

THIS:

"Is it silly to say the US could pollute as much as China if only they had a bigger population? I think it is."

Of course it is. That was my entire point.

Another ATS member (I don't even remember who anymore) tried very hard to convince me that we shouldn't complain about China's unrelenting pollution because they don't pollute as much per person.

It's ok if you don't understand sarcasm or theory of logical fallacy, you still got to the same place:

It is NOT ok to recklessly pollute the planet without limits just because you happen to have a large population.

AND

Right now China is the ONLY significant country on the planet that appears to believe otherwise.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join