It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about the RFID chip and vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here lately I have been seeing several reports about magnets sticking to one's body, apparently attracted by an RFID chip. I have been hearing that the RFID chips are being included in vaccines. I believe (hope!) that all these rumors are the result of a simple misunderstanding about what is and is not possible using an RFID chip. The following information comes not from any website; it comes from a lifetime of experimentation and reading of technical books on the subject of electricity and magnetism, as well as from both graduate and postgraduate college courses on the subject.

First, one should note that RFID chips are not science fiction. They already exist. They are commonly used for pet identification, and some people have had them implanted. There is no new technology required to utilize the RFID chip.

Now, on to what an RFID chip is. To fully understand this, one needs a basic passing familiarity of how a computer works, so I'll begin there:

In a computer, any computer, no matter the brand, the type, the speed, there are registers which can hold a series of 0s and 1s. There is also an ALU, which stands for the Arithmetic Logic Unit. All computers also have a memory bank which is separate from the registers. This is where the program is stored; without a program, a computer can do nothing. It is a paperweight (and given the tiny size, a very bad paperweight at that). The memory holds the program the computer will execute, all written in a series of bytes (a byte is 8 1s or 0s in order); an 8-bit computer uses one byte per instruction, a-16 bit computer uses up to 2 bytes per instruction, a 32-bit computer can use up to 4 bytes per instruction. These instructions are machine code, meaning they are quite difficult for a human to read and decipher, but are easy for a computer to read and decipher. For that reason we tend to use a language we can (somewhat) understand to program the computer: assembly code. The larger computers, like the one I am typing on, also have methods to use even easier (supposedly) languages, such as C++, Fortran, Python, Java, etc., but all that happens during compilation is that these languages get deciphered into assembly code that does whatever the language tells the computer to do. The smaller the computer, the more critical memory space becomes and therefore the less the more advanced languages can be used. For that reason, considering the tiny size of the RFID chip, I will be talking only about machine code, which is a one-to-one binary representation of assembly language instructions.

Inside every computer is a logic section that causes the computer to do whatever the machine code read in tells it to do. A computer can only do one of three things in a single instruction: move information between registers/memory locations; perform arithmetic or logical actions on register contents; test for a condition and change the address of the next instruction based on that test. That's it, period. Everything else you see computers doing are simply massive amounts of machine code, each instruction of which does one of those three things.

The purpose of the RFID chip is simple: send a signal. That's it. That signal is a carrier wave on a specific frequency encoded with a number. That number corresponds to a number in a database, and that's where all the information comes from... not from the RFID chip itself. So the RFID chip can be simple as well. It needs only a couple of registers, and maybe a kilobyte of persistent memory (that is memory which retains its contents even without power, just like is inside a flash drive or solid state hard drive). The circuitry powering it is simple as well: it uses wireless power transmission from a high-frequency source. That high frequency source, when it is picked up, charges a tiny capacitor attached to the chip and provides just enough power to make it work. On the other end of the chip are a few components that form a high frequency oscillator which produces the carrier wave. The chip modulates this carrier wave, and thus encodes the number it is programmed to provide. When there is no power signal, it simply sits there and does nothing.

Now, let's go a little deeper: a computer is made of transistors. Tiny, tiny transistors, which are really just areas in a tiny silicon chip. In that chip, an area can be doped very precisely to either have extra electrons or too few electrons. This is done by placing impurities in the silicon in these areas. Impurities are typically either boron or aluminum for p-type areas and either phosphorous or arsenic for n-type areas. These areas form transistors and tie them together in the configuration needed. They can also be used to form resistors. Capacitors are made by tiny layers of copper etched into the silicon substrate (the bulk of the chip), as are any inductors. So the entire RFID chip, from computer control to power input to signal creation, is simply a speck of silicon with dopants added in the proper place.

An RFID chip is insulated from the tissue surrounding it. It needs no wires into or out of it, since the power input and output are both wireless. Therefore, it can be (and is) hermetically sealed with a material which is hypoallergenic. The final size is about 50 microns (0.05 mm) square. That means it is about 71 microns from corner to corner, and that equates to a 23-24 gauge syringe needle minimum. The CDC specifies 22-25 gauge syringe needles for vaccinations. Here's the problem: if immersed in a fluid and injected through a tube, that tube would need to be far more than barely large enough to accommodate a solid object. It would be akin to trying to pump a rock through a hose pipe just big enough to fit; the solid would interact with the close surroundings and interfere with the ability of the immersion fluid to flow. The possibility of an RFID chip being injected may be possible theoretically, but in reality it would be extremely difficult to accomplish. Likely, any attempt would leave the chip in the needle after extraction. Effective injection would take a much larger needle than those used.

The other problem is placement. Just jabbing someone in the arm is a very poor way to administer a device. One never can tell if the injection will enter capillaries (which are too small to transport an RFID chip) or a larger vein which can transport an RFID chip. It could end up anywhere in the body, or even keep circulating... until it caused a clot somewhere and required medical intervention. That's why RFID chips are placed surgically... very un-invasive, as the opening need be only a millimeter or so, but still they are placed precisely where they are to stay, making sure that they do not enter a large enough vein to transport them away from the placement site.

>> continued >>

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
>> continued >>

Then there's the problem with identification. To administer a vaccine, a sterile syringe needle is inserted into a vial of vaccine. The syringe is pulled back to draw in a specific amount of vaccine. The syringe is removed, any excess is squeezed from the syringe, and it is then injected into the patient. The syringe is then discarded as medical waste and a new, sterile syringe is used to remove more vaccine and inject the next patient. There is no way to know how many RFID chips would be in a particular dose, or what signal those RFID chips are programmed to respond to a request with. In other words, there is no way to identify which number has been assigned to who, or even how many numbers have been assigned to who. One person might get five RFID chips in a dose, while others may get none, and there is no way to tell who got what.

In short, there is no way a common injection could be used to inject an RFID chip and have any real hope of success.

Now to the magnetic angle: all semiconductor chips are made of silicon, with a few exceptions which use germanium (older, high powered devices). Silicon is not magnetic. Germanium is not magnetic. The doping levels are so small (we're talking about atoms per mm^3 here, literally) that they could not produce a magnetic attraction if they were ferromagnetic, and they're not ferromagnetic. You have many times more iron atoms in your blood than a computer chip has doped atoms by volume. Boron, phosphorous, and arsenic are all non-magnetic; aluminum is actually diamagnetic (see below). Copper, used to connect components and form passive components, is non-magnetic. In order to be detectable via a magnetic field, the entire RFID chip would have to be highly, highly ferromagnetic to compensate for it's small size and therefore its limited ability to hold lines of flux.

It is simply not possible for a ferromagnetic substance to be used as a substrate. No iron, nickle, etc. will work. it is the cubic atomic structure of a silicon crystal that allows the impurities to create semiconductive regions, and ferromagnetic substances do not have such a cubic crystalline structure. In addition, almost all are electrical conductors, which means they would simply short the entire chip out internally.

In any case, magnetic attraction is caused by concentrated lines of flux traveling through magnetic materials with a high permeability. High permeability allows flux lines to pass through easily as compared to non-magnetic (technically paramagnetic, meaning any attraction to a magnetic field is extremely weak or nonexistent) materials. There are three classifications of materials when it comes to magnetism: paramagnetic, diamagnetic (a slight repulsion to a magnetic field, as in bismuth), and ferromagnetic (which has a very high attraction to magnetic fields) which is what we are discussing. There are very few ferromagnetic substances; one of the most permeable materials is iron, which is why magnets are so strongly attracted to steel (steel is mostly iron with some impurities). Nickle is ferromagnetic, as is cobalt, and there are a few other rare materials, but very few. Typically, if a magnet sticks, one can safely assume there is iron in it (maybe nickle if one knows nickle compounds are being used, as in a laboratory setting).

There is another way to create a magnetic field: moving current through a conductor. In an RFID chip, there is current, and in an RFID chip there are conductors. So, one might ask, why couldn't that chip simply be producing a detectable magnetic field that way?

Two reasons: firstly, there is not enough current flowing inside an RFID chip to create a magnetic field that is easily detectable. The current flow is on the order of nano-amps... as in billionths of an ampere. That is necessary because the wireless transmission of power is not suited to delivering large currents, and even if it were the capacitors in the power supply circuitry are so small as to not be able to hold enough coulombs of electrons to maintain anything but the smallest currents. A typical relay, which produces enough magnetic force to pull a piece of iron into place from a few millimeters away, uses anywhere from 10 milliamps (for a super-tiny relay which moves less than a millimeter) to a few amps for a larger industrial relay which might move 3 or 4 millimeters. We're talking currents inside an RFID chip that are a million times smaller, so could move a piece of solid iron maybe a millionth of a millimeter... that's 0.000001 mm! A sheet of paper is 0.1 mm!

And that's assuming it is even turned on. Recall from earlier that the chip does not function at all, has no current flowing whatsoever, until activated... and then for only a fraction of a second! One would have to be detecting while the device is being activated by an RFID reader.

And finally, if an RFID chip produced a magnetic field itself, it would not require a magnet to detect it. A simple, small piece of iron, like a brad, would stick just as surely as a magnet. If the chip were simply ferromagnetic, iron wouldn't stick to it, only a magnet... but if the chip were iron (or nickle, or cobalt), it wouldn't work at all.

To summarize: it is not possible for a vaccine to deliver an RFID chip, and it is not possible to detect an RFID chip using magnets. These ideas are borne out of ignorance, and often ignorant ideas are turned into videos using camera tricks. Don't fall for it. I have been around here for many years now, and you all know I am a firm believer that RFID chips in humans are evil, as well as believing that the vaccine is too potentially dangerous for me to take right now. I'm not a denier of the dangers of RFID technology abused, nor am I a supporter of the Chinese virus vaccinations. I am not able to suspend reality to the point that some have gone to, though... it only makes everyone else who has legitimate questions about the subjects look foolish by association and promotes the very thing people are arguing against by their acceptance (and often, insistence) of the impossible.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

All that for what is clearly BS?

You owe me 5 mins...for the magnetism BS, not your thread..lol

edit on 5/22/2021 by MykeNukem because: clarification

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not arguing because you wrote a fine OP, fine I say.

However

If the single RFID chip was in the syringe rather than the fluid, then you could possibly put just one chip per person.

One other thing though, you are assuming a RFID chip as per your knowledge, or in other words, it may be something other than what you think it is.

My simple advice ... you have no idea what they are screwing you over with, none of us do. My brother is paralyzed on one side due to the vaccine he had ... so ... doctors, first do no harm!

They want us all chipped, one of their wet dreams ... don't fall for it!

P

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If the single RFID chip was in the syringe rather than the fluid, then you could possibly put just one chip per person.

Perhaps, but there is still no way to know if the chip entered the body or became lodged against the side of the needle. There has never been a syringe that injected 100% of its contents; some amount of fluid still exists in the needle and at the bottom of the syringe. The volume markings on the side allow for this known variation between volume of the syringe and volume injected.

Also, there would have to be some paperwork trail to document the unique identifier stored in the RFID chip and connect it to the individual. Remember, the RFID chip only sends out a quick signal with a number... it is a database that connects that number with the individual and then with all the various other databases containing information (police records, tax records, medical records, etc.). That database has to be populated, which means there would have to be some way the specific programmed code could be tied to the specific individual.

As I have not had the vaccination (and have no intention to), I will ask others: is there a record showing which syringe is being used? Or do they simply pull out a syringe, fill it with vaccine, toss it in the waste, and move on?

One other thing though, you are assuming a RFID chip as per your knowledge, or in other words, it may be something other than what you think it is.

Physics is physics is physics, just as math is math is math. There is no alternative version of physics. What I have given you in the OP is how all computers work, from the largest quantum computer designed to the computer in a watch that tells the time, to the one in your radio that puts the frequency in digital form. They all work on the same basic principle.

The description of semiconductor technology is how they work, and the only way they can work. We cannot make iron or nickle into an electrical insulator, and there is no semiconductor ever made or envisioned that uses a ferromagnetic substrate. It simply defies the most basic laws of physics.

There may be researchers looking at using different materials for substrates, but they would be either paramagnetic or diamagnetic... we know of no substance that could function as a substrate and be ferromagnetic at the same time.

This is my forte... this is what I do, what I study, what I spend my time on. Been doing this kind of research for over 40 years now. I have degrees hanging on my wall that say I am proficient, and awards that say I am more than just proficient at it. I know of which I speak.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I think you missed my point. Just because they call it a RFID chip does not make it one.

How about a much smaller chip running via quantum physics or some other part of physics that we are only now seeing because, well, it was classified.

I have no idea how that would work and neither would you.

I will state for the record, I believe your credentials in RFID tech are awesome. Well done mate!

I also have kept an eye on RFID tech and I agree with your assessment completely.

P

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think you misunderstand how quantum computing works. It is useless for anything so small and simple. All an RFID chip needs to do is send out that one, unique identifier and a database does the rest. For that purpose, a quantum computer would literally be a step backward. It's advantage is in speed alone, as it uses quantum entanglement to transfer information faster than the speed of light internally. It's disadvantage would be size.

We're talking about a chip that is already less then 0.05 mm in size (the size mentioned in the OP includes the hypoallergenic coating) and that need not operate at a tremendous speed; at 100 MHz carrier frequency, it could complete a 32-bit sequence in 0.0000032 seconds. Anything under a millisecond would be extraneous. Performing at 100 MHz for something so tiny is already child's play. There is simply no reason to move to quantum computing. There is no advantage to be had.

I can buy an ARM-based Arduino Teensy for $20, and I have used one to create a new electronic game for a friend. What we are discussing is orders of magnitude smaller in computing power... a single CPU hardwired with a small program, maybe 5 registers and a simplified ALU (since many commands will not be needed). If someone wanted to get fancy, they could make it programmable so assigning the unique ID number would be easier (they actually do that already). How much cheaper is an RFID chip to produce on an industrial scale than a much, much larger device, both in size and capacity, that costs $20 retail?

And that's not even getting into the reliability factor: quantum computing is in its infancy still. There are physical issues that are still being worked out.

No, no one is going to use quantum computing for an RFID chip, just like you're not going to see a Waterpik with a Ryzen 7 CPU.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Pretty good case against the "chip in the vaccine theory".

Still don't think it's safe or effective but perhaps no micro chips.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What if it is not an rfid chip as it is too large but is nano tech, maybe magnetic in its own right or pulling iron from the blood to replicate, causing a concentrated area initially at the injection site?

www.researchgate.net...
edit on 22-5-2021 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
>> continued >>

... snip for brevity ....

TheRedneck

Also radio waves have a wavelength, which means that an RFID chip must have a physical size.

And to reliably create higher amplitude ultra-short wavelength radio, like terhertz waves, requires some fairly fancy kit, such as a synchrotron, which isn't something small portable and easily concealed.

edit on 22/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think the chip will be known as an actual chip, which we are told to get, and many will want to get, while others will realize this is nothing but evil, as told in the Bible, and to choose good over evil, by refusing the chip, whatever the result may be - death or imprisonment, or hide away somewhere, in exile, if possible.

No chip, no matter what.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I tend to agree. The "need to wear masks after vaccination" is nothing more than an admission that either
  • the vaccine does not work, or
  • the virus was overhyped all along.
If I am concerned about anything at this point, it is that the spike proteins themselves may be dangerous or that the antibodies that target them may also target something else.

Either way, this is no RFID chip scheme, at least not directly. Perhaps this can be turned toward getting people to accept RFID tracking, but not by stealth injection with the vaccine.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
For sure it's used to condition everyone into accepting whatever is deemed 'necessary for our health, safety, and protection'.

Another step towards hell on Earth. More steps will follow after this one, of course.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

So-called "nano-tech" (at least nano-tech that could do what you are talking about) would use computer chips many times the capability of the RFID chip, and would therefore be much larger than an RFID chip.

Nano technology is still in its infancy. There has been some success building mechanical devices on atomic scales, but limited success only and no ability to make decisions or perform complex actions.

As for the concentration of iron from the blood, there's not enough iron in the blood to attract a magnet the way some are claiming. If there were, one could never pass through a metal detector. The amount of metal required to set them off is far less than that required to be detectable via tactile sense using a neodymium magnet.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Classic antenna design is not needed nor used in RFID. Antenna efficiency is sacrificed in lieu of size, which is why the devices have such a short range (the 0.05 mm x 0.05 mm devices have a range of a few millimeters).

The broadcast frequency for organic implants is 124.2/134.2 kHz using FSK modulation.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That's a well thought out post but...

What if the govt pushed out the RFID chip theory through A Jones and Q as a cover for their true intention....

Injecting Nanobots into the populace! This way they could push a button, kill as many people as they'd like and make it seem like the rapture. Seen something similar on the X files. DARPA would obviously be involved.

That one world govt be sneaky.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Read my reply to CthulhuMythos. The kind of nanobots you are describing only exist in science fiction. Maybe someday we'll have the capability to do the things you are describing, but so far the best we can do is RFID and a few atomic scale purely mechanical device tests... and most of those never work right so far.

The best we can do now is make simple devices the size of a housefly that can't use independent computing power.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Prefacing this by stating that I am not claiming that the vaccines contain any type of tracking devices. I do think that the public should be aware of the size of tracking devices that are out there.

The media keeps claiming the smallest RFID are the size of a grain of rice (180 microns). This isn’t accurate - Hitachi smart dust RFID are smaller than a grain of sand. Way back in 2007 Hitachi developed an RFID chip with the following measurements 0.15 x 0.15 millimeters in size and 7.5 micrometers thick. It was nick-named the smart dust RFID

thefutureofthings.com...

Snopes link - validating the size of Hitachi smart dust RFID. www.snopes.com...

By 2017 (10 years later) the RFID technology had advanced to where an RFID was only a few nanometers thick and only 22 microns wide. incompliancemag.com...

In 2021 Scientific Journal published an article titled “Intracellular detectionand communication of a wireless chip in cell” authored by Mimi X. Yang, Xiaolin Hu, Demir Akin, Ada Poon, & H.‐S Philip Wong. The first paragraph of the article states “The rapid growth and development of technology has had significant implications for healthcare, personalized medicine, and our understanding of biology. In this work, we leveragethe miniaturization of electronics to realize the first demonstration of wireless detection and communication of an electronic device inside a cell. This is a significant forward step towards a vision of non‐invasive, intracellular wireless platforms for single‐cell analyses. We demonstrate that a 25 μm wireless radio frequency identification (RFID) device can not only be taken up by a mammalian cell but can also be detected and specifically identified externally while located intracellularly.”

www.researchgate.net... n_cell/links/60519caf299bf173674af284/Intracellular-detection-and-communication-of-a-wireless-chip-in-cell.pdf

RFID technology has advanced significantly.

Also note - types of vaccines (MMR, tetanus, COVID, etc…) are diligently tracked - date, time of injected, who they are being injected into, lot number injected, etc…

edit on 22-5-2021 by Buvvy because: Dyslexic

edit on 22-5-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2021 by Buvvy because: Trying to fix last link

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Chips could be programmed to the individual after injection.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I tend to agree. The "need to wear masks after vaccination" is nothing more than an admission that either
  • the vaccine does not work, or
  • the virus was overhyped all along.
If I am concerned about anything at this point, it is that the spike proteins themselves may be dangerous or that the antibodies that target them may also target something else.

Either way, this is no RFID chip scheme, at least not directly. Perhaps this can be turned toward getting people to accept RFID tracking, but not by stealth injection with the vaccine.

TheRedneck

Or perhaps the need to wear a mask after vaccination is because it takes weeks to produce immunity? It's not instant, you know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join