It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about the RFID chip and vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

You'll get no argument from me there. I believe most if not all implants are required to be non-magnetic... I know my stent is. I have had two MRIs since getting it, and neither time did I even know it was in there.

People are around magnetic fields all the time. Me especially; I have quite a few neodymium magnets here that I use in experiments, some of which are pretty strong (N52 disc, 0.5" diameter by 0.25" thick, with 20 pounds holding force). Some of the coils I work with actually produce more flux density than they do. So if I or someone like me were to receive an RFID chip, it would have to be unaffected by magnetic fields. Otherwise, it would be a simple thing for anyone to avoid or neutralize chip implantation.

Kinda defeats the purpose, wouldn't you think?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Magnetic nanoparticles, not RFID.
www.google.com...
academic.oup.com...

"The application of magnetic nanoparticles in the treatment and monitoring of cancer and infectious diseases"

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Then someone is dropping the ball. I haven't heard of anyone getting magnetic targeting treatments after taking the vaccine. That's the only reason magnetic nano-particles are used.

And there's not enough area in nano-particles to concentrate the flux enough to cause noticeable attraction from a magnet. Nano-particles follow a magnetic field; they do not cause someone to become magnetically charged.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Or perhaps the need to wear a mask after vaccination is because it takes weeks to produce immunity? It's not instant, you know.

Then why not say "people who have been vaccinated can remove their masks safely after two weeks"? That's not what is being said... what is being said is that a vaccination does not negate the need to wear a mask. Period. No time limit involved.

I have found that it is highly dangerous to give government the benefit of the doubt, especially when said doubt is predicated upon what they purposely avoid saying.

TheRedneck

I could of swore the CDC said they can come off after 2nd jab..or shortly thereafter.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And I could have sworn that they said the opposite. Prevention magazine said so as well:

But still, even as millions of Americans roll up their sleeves and start to ease back into some sense of normalcy, one big question remains: Do you have to wear a face mask after you are fully vaccinated?

Most low-key outdoor activities are safe without wearing a mask (read: no large crowds), regardless of vaccination status, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced in its April masking guidelines update. But everyone should still be wearing a mask indoors, as long as anyone from outside of their household is present.

So yeah, maybe the CDC is saying it's OK to go without a mask in May 2021... but they said the opposite in April 2021. They probably said something completely different in March 2021... and February 2021... and January 2021... and December 2020...

We have a good discussion going on here. Let's not mar it with what month we should listen to the CDC in.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

And I could have sworn that they said the opposite. Prevention magazine said so as well:

But still, even as millions of Americans roll up their sleeves and start to ease back into some sense of normalcy, one big question remains: Do you have to wear a face mask after you are fully vaccinated?

Most low-key outdoor activities are safe without wearing a mask (read: no large crowds), regardless of vaccination status, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced in its April masking guidelines update. But everyone should still be wearing a mask indoors, as long as anyone from outside of their household is present.

So yeah, maybe the CDC is saying it's OK to go without a mask in May 2021... but they said the opposite in April 2021. They probably said something completely different in March 2021... and February 2021... and January 2021... and December 2020...

We have a good discussion going on here. Let's not mar it with what month we should listen to the CDC in.

TheRedneck

Ya, I get it, frustrating how the info has flowed, contradicted itself, but seeing as this is an evolving experiment..of sorts, and they are..theoretically learning as it chugs along. I figure the most current info would make sense. Anyway, enough on that.

Good info in your thread, I'm not buying there are chips in the vaccine..I don't believe we are there yet. As for magnets sticking, adhesion..IMO, lots of picture out there of people with objects stuck to their bodies, playing the part of "Magnetic Man", or boy.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yeah, it's like we enter a new age of medical info each month which contradicts the previous month. To be honest, if it ain't in a medical journal, I figure it's poppycock. If it comes from the CDC or Anthony Fauci, I know it's poppycock.

Maybe these vaccines are what Big Pharma claims; maybe they're not. Maybe they're safe; maybe people will fall over dead in the streets a year after taking them. I honestly do not have any idea. But what I do know is that ignorance can create chaos where no chaos is needed... and that's why I decided to step up and give some real scientific information on what is and is not possible.

I consider RFID as a dangerous relinquishment of liberty... not to mention I already have more man-made devices inside me than I would like. But it seems too many people don't even know what they are and how they work. That's scary to me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

As I have not had the vaccination (and have no intention to), I will ask others: is there a record showing which syringe is being used? Or do they simply pull out a syringe, fill it with vaccine, toss it in the waste, and move on?

They document the following about the vaccine, but nothing about the syringe.

•Date of vaccination
•Product name/manufacturer
•Lot number
•Name/location of the administering clinic or healthcare professional

*But*   The government provides the syringes through "Operation Warp Speed", at least initially.

At least some seem to be individually labeled.

Here are Pfizers/BioTech's:

These seem to be preloaded.

Either way, some syringes made the news when they were leaving a 6th dose in the vial. There was a volume discrepancy or something.

www.sciencemag.org...
edit on 23-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Perhaps, but there is still no way to know if the chip entered the body or became lodged against the side of the needle. There has never been a syringe that injected 100% of its contents; some amount of fluid still exists in the needle and at the bottom of the syringe. The volume markings on the side allow for this known variation between volume of the syringe and volume injected.

So recently chips have been produced around the 3mm range that have the possibility to do all kinds of things.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Then someone is dropping the ball. I haven't heard of anyone getting magnetic targeting treatments after taking the vaccine. That's the only reason magnetic nano-particles are used.

And there's not enough area in nano-particles to concentrate the flux enough to cause noticeable attraction from a magnet. Nano-particles follow a magnetic field; they do not cause someone to become magnetically charged.

TheRedneck

This is a little strange that I just thought of. So I had both shoulders MRIed and they put this hard sleeve over your shoulder as the camera. I had the left one done first and I about feel a sleep, but the right one where I got my shots I got a dull ache that slowly intensified over the 25 mins of the MRI... It got to the point I started to do control breathing to keep my self still and much past the 25 mins and the level of pain I would had to click the stop button. With in mins out of the machine all was good again.

Just saying...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

RFID chips are regularly used to tag pets and farm animals. They're a real thing BUT:

1) They're too big to administer in the way that you're suggesting you need to use a much larger device to implant them

2) They're too small to actually stick a magnet to.

3) RFID chips are mostly made of non-magnetic materials so regardless of the size they won't do what is suggested in the video.

Here's a simple experiment to show how BS this is. Next time you're in walmart go to the makeup isle. The expensive makeup has RFID chips in it that set of a security alert if they're taken through the doors without being deactivated.

See if you can stick a magnet to one of those suckers.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Perhaps, but there is still no way to know if the chip entered the body or became lodged against the side of the needle. There has never been a syringe that injected 100% of its contents; some amount of fluid still exists in the needle and at the bottom of the syringe. The volume markings on the side allow for this known variation between volume of the syringe and volume injected.

So recently chips have been produced around the 3mm range that have the possibility to do all kinds of things.

Here's a simple experiment. Take 3mm of metal and see if it can hold the weight of a magnet like in those videos. I don't mean whether it will stick to the magnet, I mean can you lift the magnet up using the 3mm of metal, because that's what was being shown in those videos.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

TheRedneck

This is a little strange that I just thought of. So I had both shoulders MRIed and they put this hard sleeve over your shoulder as the camera. I had the left one done first and I about feel a sleep, but the right one where I got my shots I got a dull ache that slowly intensified over the 25 mins of the MRI... It got to the point I started to do control breathing to keep my self still and much past the 25 mins and the level of pain I would had to click the stop button. With in mins out of the machine all was good again.

Just saying...

That wouldn't be cheap to do, so I'm going to have to ask for a little more evidence.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh, yes, RFID chips come in a wide range of sizes, all of them small, but not all of them the size we are discussing. There is actually an advantage to using slightly larger chips (in the range of 3mm), as they are a little easier to handle. It's the same principle that I use with printed circuit boards: I can get low-wattage resistors down to the 01005 size (~0.01" x ~0.005") but I am simply not able to use them! My normal size is 0805 (~0.08" x ~0.05") because I can handle them easily with my equipment. Sure, those 01005 components will save board space, but I would spend hours trying to solder them into place and have a high failure rate.

Similarly, it is simply easier to handle something that is 3 mm square than it is something that is 0.05 mm square.

The reason I focused on the smaller size was to illustrate the impossibility of using a vaccine injection to implant an RFID chip even for the smallest chips manufactured.

As to being able to do more... yes, they can. The more the capability of a processor, the more transistors that are needed. Transistors take up space on the substrate, so a larger device can have more transistors and thus more capability. However, in the case of RFID chips, that additional capability is not really needed. All it would do is use more power to drive more circuitry, and power is the key limiter on passive RFID circuitry. Wireless power transmission from the reader supplies very little actual power.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

1) They're too big to administer in the way that you're suggesting you need to use a much larger device to implant them

Absolutely correct.

2) They're too small to actually stick a magnet to.

Again, absolutely correct. Attractive force is based on the attenuation of the flux paths through the ferromagnetic medium, and something so small provides precious little in the way of flux paths.

3) RFID chips are mostly made of non-magnetic materials so regardless of the size they won't do what is suggested in the video.

Again, absolutely correct.

I think you may have gotten the impression that I was supporting the idea that RFID chips can be inserted via a vaccine and will attract magnets. No, I am disputing the claim. It's simply not possible.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not sure what could have caused that. Red blood cells do contain iron, a ferromagnetic metal, but as single atoms. That's why the MRI doesn't present a problem with blood: the iron particles are too small to create a substantial pull. That said, perhaps that slight pull from the magnetic field combined with some tenderness inside the arm might have led to the discomfort.

Just a hypothesis.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If scientists could give living cells magnetic properties, they could perhaps manipulate cellular activities with external magnetic fields. But previous attempts to magnetize cells by producing iron-containing proteins inside them have resulted in only weak magnetic forces. Now, researchers have engineered genetically encoded protein crystals that can generate magnetic forces many times stronger than those already reported.

linky

Thought this was interesting, especially as it uses protein crystals. Could this account for the magnets sticking to the arms? This was from 2019, perhaps they further developed the idea and overcame any technical issues?

edit on 23-5-2021 by CthulhuMythos because: Added linky

edit on 23-5-2021 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Classic antenna design is not needed nor used in RFID. Antenna efficiency is sacrificed in lieu of size, which is why the devices have such a short range (the 0.05 mm x 0.05 mm devices have a range of a few millimeters).

The broadcast frequency for organic implants is 124.2/134.2 kHz using FSK modulation.

TheRedneck

And is 134 kHz even in the radio band?

How long is its wavelength? 2.2 kilometers or thereabouts?

Clearly , RFID tags don't actually use radio, what they use is induction.

Either way, the physical size and design of the antenna is critical and is bound into real-world physics. You can't just make up really cool Sci-Fi stuff and expect reality to toe the line.

Antenna Circuit Design for RFID Applications (.pdf).

edit on 23/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Syringes were supplied to assist, but those syringes did not make it everywhere nor did they have to be used. Syringes can't be preloaded. There is no volume discrepancy, there is excess volume to account for waste, that excess can be used to create additional doses when done correctly by careful preparers. 5 doses only uses 1.5ml, the bottle contains 2.25ml iirc, so you have .3ml doses and .75ml of extra volume to account for waste.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

well thats just silly.

they already micro chipped us years ago with our phones.

and dont you think that if they wanted to put rfid's in us they would simply put it in our water.
DUH

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join