It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The obedience of North Americans (Americans and Canadians) is appalling.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

It's because nobody is doing any research at all, even if somebody dies close to them from the jab they still shrug it off as a one of reaction. If my 55 year old healthy dad got the jab and was suddenly dead within 24 hours, I would personally be jolted awake. But for some the cognitive dissonance is too strong from over a year of constant propaganda from all sources.
Media, social media, employers, co-workers, customers, friends, family and school....it's impossible to escape, if you disagree you are judged a stupid crazy person.

These pregnant women that get the jab and then lose their baby......I don't know what they are thinking.

This is really hard to fight, I hate to say it but I am starting to understand the typical non-Nazi German during WW2 that just went along to get along with everything, just to exist within the society that was forced on them.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I understand where this subject is coming from but look there's 2 points to this subject, I grew up in India and am very verse with the way things roll there I have actually known close to 20 people who have died from this variant I am talking people in there mid 30's the I work in the film industry and do a lot of work there daily to hear of some of these guys that I know is devastating I think the bigger issue is who has CREATED this and let it out I mean world politics are as such but are we better off doing what told at times yes I think so or we would be India situation today in N.America if we just didn't do the simple things to control this and have variants on hand. My take anyway but I respect your opinion.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

originally posted by: dandandat2
Yes taking a vaccine is a remarkable parallel to slaughtering jews.

It's a question about doing anything the government asks you to do with no questions asked. People do things they are told without thinking for themselves. Hence, the title is obedience is appalling.

I understand your argument and agree with it.

What better indicator is there of people who would slaughter jews because their government tells them to than those people who are wearing masks because their government told them to.

Its frightening to see that conservatives are playing the part of the jews this time around; there are an awful lot of people wearing masks out there.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm so down with the vaccine, I've had twenty shots so far.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I got both shots.

No ill effects.

Everyone I know has been fully vaccinated.

I think that many of you are living in some sort of echo chamber that reinforces stupidity. You don't seem to know anything about vaccines, how they are made and most importantly how side effects are reported.

Realistically, if people were dropping dead from the vaccine, it would be reported on all media. Just like the blood clot issue with J&J.

What we are really seeing is a significant drop in the cases of Covid as the vaccination rate increases.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

this MEDIA/MSM ? LoL Turn it off

I wish you good health, even though you are now a subject of an Experimental Drug Trial

No Independent Media Exists - let alone allowed to report anything not scripted for them

edit on 5282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join