It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The obedience of North Americans (Americans and Canadians) is appalling.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They do whatever the government tells them to do. No questions asked. Just about every single American and Canadian takes vaccine and stuffs it into their bodies, just because their government says so. Brings a good parallel to the 1930s when German government asked German people to slaughter Jews and they obeyed with no questions asked. In contrast, in China and Russia very few people take vaccine after government tells them to because they don't trust their government.
edit on 19-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

Most of my people don't want anything to do with any
of it, I just want to be left the F#@K alone. If it kills me
to bad.

+6 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
In contrast, in China and Russia very few people take vaccine after government tells them to.

Check your facts, China just dispensed 100,000,000 doses in the past nine days.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Are you in america? I been here my whole life and tottaly disagree with you. I know only one person who actually got the covid19 vaccine.

Now, nothing I could do about vaccines from when I was a baby, but those were actually needed from the research I have done on them.

Only thing I do that the government demands of me is paying taxes. If they want anything else from me they can go suck a big hairy one.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't know anyone who's taken the vaccine and hardly any of us wear masks. I live in florida.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think you're a little off the mark with this one. Yes there are plenty of obedient serfs in both countries, but there are also plenty of rebels and non-corformists. Why do you think the feds and the MSM have beat this horse to death? It's because a lot of peoples still won't get jabbed, including some health professionals. And they aren't all religious or right wingers either.

As to the Germans, maybe you need to do a bit of reading. A LOT of Germans were NOT on board with genocide. Some of them were imprisoned or killed for helping the Jews.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Only some, not even 50%...of those, most live an urban lifestyle.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In contrast, in China and Russia very few people take vaccine after government tells them to.

Check your facts, China just dispensed 100,000,000 doses in the past nine days.

They must be shooting syringes out of cluster bombs.

link   
a reply to: Mark08

Yeah, only people I see wearing masks are mainly old people and women. Not many guys wearing masks in my little town in Illinois.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They must be shooting syringes out of cluster bombs.

I hope so, that would be spectacular.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine I just want to be left the F#@K alone. If it kills me
to bad.

my sentiments exactly. but it's beginning to feel like a new witch hunt is warming up.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I'll back anyone who wants to avoid this wickedness as
long as they're with in a two hour drive. I have a lot of
people who will defend themselves if need be. None of
us want a fight. But that doesn't in any way mean we
won't. I don't care how juvenile it may seem. It's time
to store food and have weapons. It's been time for like
at least the last six months.

Also I believe we have to pray for God's will to be done.
Whatever it is.
edit on 19-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Brings a good parallel to the 1930s when German government asked German people to slaughter Jews and they obeyed with no questions asked.

Factual incorrect, do yourself a favor and learn some history.

If you didn't obey, you were shot or sent to a camp, too. Once Hitler's power grab was in full steam, it all went down rather quick. This isn't to say that a lot of Germans jumped the bandwagon after a lot of hard years, post WW1. The Jews, Gypsies and other folk deemed unworthy, were all Germans, too!

Or do you want to imply that these folks weren't German?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Brings a good parallel to the 1930s when German government asked German people to slaughter Jews and they obeyed with no questions asked.

Factual incorrect, do yourself a favor and learn some history.

If you didn't obey, you were shot or sent to a camp, too. Once Hitler's power grab was in full steam, it all went down rather quick. This isn't to say that a lot of Germans jumped the bandwagon after a lot of hard years, post WW1. The Jews, Gypsies and other folk deemed unworthy, were all Germans, too!

Or do you want to imply that these folks weren't German?

The Germans in power did not think so .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
History rules!!!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You are correct, but one explanation for such submission to authority is that they have been terrorized for more than a year. They are a herd in stampede, though a year on it appears many are beginning to regain their senses.

Sort of related, as Voltaire noted, those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

In this case, atrocities against their own bodies. It's very sad.

I agree with Elon Musk--this entire Covid experience has greatly diminished my faith in the human species.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
They were Germans for them, it was about the Arian, clean race.

One is citizenship, the other race. If you knew some history about my country you would understand that there wasn't as much of a train of thought because united Germany was relative young.

And the poor folks were the first to go. Make no mistake, a lot of the German population would have been culled for not being 100% Arian, even though Hitler wasn't either.
edit on 19.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Lol went straight for Godwin's law did we?

In this case it's fitting.

I can't tell the difference between a voluntary vaccine and genocide. It's the same thing.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They do whatever the government tells them to do. No questions asked. Just about every single American and Canadian takes vaccine and stuffs it into their bodies, just because their government says so. Brings a good parallel to the 1930s when German government asked German people to slaughter Jews and they obeyed with no questions asked. In contrast, in China and Russia very few people take vaccine after government tells them to because they don't trust their government.

A reaction like this is usually the result of someone who believes everything they read, and nothing they've experienced.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Somebody doesn't know the difference between "obedience" and "cooperation."

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Is there a difference? In function or just perception/means of justification.

If not then nefarious actors could easily use one to influence the other

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join