It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The planned fall of the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Nations rise and fall Terpene.

That's just how civilisations and empires function.

But i don't see it being the United States turn just yet.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well unless a particularly powerful Virus Falls from the heavens

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

To me, this function you describe, looks everything but organic...

It is always the one on top of the mountain with the most shiny city, that will go. Right now it just so happens to be the USA.
There is no one in the line before the USA... so not just yet, but it is your turn!

Inevitable as you say, when you rise to the top, it goes down no matter what direction you take

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

We had our turn, Terpene our empire covered two thirds of the world, or there abouts, at one point.

It's Americas turn at the helm now, at least for a little while.

Change is indeed inevitable, but its in the post, and without such nations and empires simply stagnant on the vine, and die from within anyroad.

May as well make hay whilst the sun shines.

As to who's at the top mate, that's not America im afraid, or at least not for a significant percentage of you population its not.

Bankers and corporations are at the top, and they don't give a rats arse about imaginary lines on maps.

edit on 19-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I'm not exactly saying it would be a good thing, but just that I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing either.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

That's happened before and will again.

If in doubt see the 1918 influenza pandemic aka the Spanish Flu.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
their nation choice for the new world order is China.

So, start practicing your Mao and Mandarin, and bow to the almighty power of CCP...

That's just plain ridiculous as the CCP is one of the NWOs greatest enemies. You might as well tell me that BLM are backing Trump for emporer of the universe.

China has repeatedly shown that its only interested in economic and soft power, not hard power and direct political control.

Which puts it at odds with everything that the NWO wants.

I get it, you don't like China, but please stop coming out with these ridiculous statements.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You know wahts funny about the FLU, numerically it can be seen as F-6, L-9-6-3, U-3

if you can work that one out, yur there

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

They do however give something about profit, resources, and influences. They are not allowed to run armies, but they sure can buy governments to do their bidding.

Not only that, but they will not hesitate to go and invest in other countries' government, when they notice their current fighting dog getting old...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You claim your country is Paradise, but let me ask : How much trade do you have with the US and what happens to your economy and job market when we can no longer buy your products ?

Do we send aid to your Paradise ? That stops.

Military support/spending ? Sorry. You're on your own.

You may want to stop and think about that. If we take a hit, we're not the only ones who'll feel the pain.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If there is one country that does not need your help, it’s the one I'm residing in.

We have the second-biggest military force per population, every International bank transfer has to go through this country, we only export high tech, knowledge, Intellectuals, and the popes guard and import most everything.

We are the enemy of the free world and there is nothing you can do about it, because that's our leash you’re on, now shut up and keep doing our bidding

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Maybe you missed it but the UK has already gone down the tubes. We here in the US will follow them any minute now.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You sure about that ?

U.S.-Switzerland Trade Facts
U.S. goods and services trade with Switzerland totaled an estimated $134.4 billion in 2019. Exports were $64.7 billion; imports were $69.7 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Switzerland was $5.0 billion in 2019.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well, the US has made some bad choices on recent Presidents.

Imagine how much better shape we'd be in if Ross Perot had been elected instead of Clinton who started our sellout to China and killed our manufacturing base.

Not letting Bush/Cheney drag us into Iraq.

Ron Paul instead of Obama who corrupted the DOJ, DOD, FBI, IRS...

Letting the marxists steal last year's election.

We've done this to ourselves.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You sure about that ?

Not at all...

Switzerland was the United States' 14th largest supplier of goods imports in 2019.

Switzerland was the United States' 19th largest goods export market in 2019.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds as we do export more than we import at least from you. Neither 14th nor 19th position does sound like a vital dependency...

As long as too big to fail companies keep using your government to implement their global expanse and keep paying taxes into our banks all is good

edit on 19-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Seems like the land of freedom is slowly transforming into the land of oppression and censorship to me. Whatever eventually happens there will happen to the uk soon after.

I don't think 18 million gun licences is going to make much difference, how many of those people are going to be willing to use them against authorities? Too many sheep!

Its not the "gun licenses ", they are active hunters.
You know, hide from animals, harvest them, perhaps process them.
Most animals have more keen senses than humans.
But, ymmv.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you talking about cannibalism?

I don't get what good the hunters will be, maybe I should ask Biden about the benefit of hunter.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If you step back and take a look at the larger picture of history, not just recent, but global civilian history, our tiny lifespans don't amount to anything more than a mayfly does.

While were on the planet and moving, we should always try to be better, strive for freedom, liberty, equality. Make our tiny fractions of lives better.

But history won't care.

Whether we were great, are great, are going to be great, what does it really matter?
edit on 19-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I wouldn't be concerned about China right now. They have a bright future ahead... Or maybe that is why you are concerned about them. On its way to replace the USA from their world leader position.
Is it envy, is it fear?

You seem to hold some bitter feelings toward our country. Divided or not, we're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Let your chinese heroes know.

God bless America.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Who needs armies when you control a nations purse strings, and by extension the greater part of the civilised world?

For a start armies cost monies, have an up keep, present a target and draw attention.

"They" are not playing checkers mate, they are playing chess, and we are but the pawns in the game.
edit on 19-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join